Thread: Impact Preview

Impact Preview

Impact and the Playoffs...seems like a good excuse to stay up to 4 in the morning ( I live in the uk ) and get up at 7 for school. Anyway before I get started....check out the video version of this Preview ( it's better) maybe like, comment and subscribe.

So I have a few different questions going into This weeks Impact.

1. When will Aces and Eights start to decline

2. Who will take the title from Bully

3. Should AJ Styles Challenge Aces and Eights or take a different route.

my answers....

1. Soon....someone needs to start becoming distant from the group and eventually turn ( my choice DOC ) I would start with Bully trying to Beat someone up at the end of the show and it being reversed and the show ending with someone....Morgan....Styles....maybe Magnus or Joe standing tall over him.

2. My choice is Morgan...AJ doesn't need another title run....atleast anytime soon....too me it comes down to three guys, Morgan ( obvious ) , Joe ( fan favorite ) and Magnus ( Getting better and better )

3. simple answer....different route...feud with Joe or Magnus ( depending on if one has a run vs Hardy )

your choices ?
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

I'd have to say that Aces & Eights don't need to decline per se, but rather, need to be challenged a little better. If every A&E match ends up in 3 guys running down, distracting the ref, and hitting the opponent with a chain or hammer, then it will get real old, real quick. I also think they actually need to pull some clean wins to show some dominance.

And the members need to be involved in matches. Have DOC come out talking about how big and bad he is, and have Rob Terry come down do a stare down. Tease that for a week or two and then give them a match. Also, I'm ready to see Garrett and Briscoe start tag teaming and being introduced into scene. Taz already mentioned it a couple of weeks ago. Give them a couple matches against a few X-Division guys who aren't in the title picture, and two of the Gut Check winners. Then have them start creeping into the title scene. They don't need to win the titles right away, but it's a direction for them to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I'd have to say that Aces & Eights don't need to decline per se, but rather, need to be challenged a little better. If every A&E match ends up in 3 guys running down, distracting the ref, and hitting the opponent with a chain or hammer, then it will get real old, real quick. I also think they actually need to pull some clean wins to show some dominance.

And the members need to be involved in matches. Have DOC come out talking about how big and bad he is, and have Rob Terry come down do a stare down. Tease that for a week or two and then give them a match. Also, I'm ready to see Garrett and Briscoe start tag teaming and being introduced into scene. Taz already mentioned it a couple of weeks ago. Give them a couple matches against a few X-Division guys who aren't in the title picture, and two of the Gut Check winners. Then have them start creeping into the title scene. They don't need to win the titles right away, but it's a direction for them to go.
    Thats a good idea...and The teams they would be facing should be forming real teams too...because soon enough there will be no chavo and Hernandez...no roode and aries and no bed influence so building a tag team division before the current one crumbles is a good idea ( might do a video on that )
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate