Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Williamsport,Pa
    Posts
    470
    Blog Entries
    3

    Maybe you should push more people

    I read a report on here that since CM Punk is gone or should I say on a well deserved vacation they have Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker on Raw because they need star power. But how about instead of bringing people back they start pushing people. I myself want Alex Riley to be pushed. I had a list but I can't remember. Would you rather have wrestlers they already have get pushed? Or see some wrestlers from the past come back? or both?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    I read a report on here that since CM Punk is gone or should I say on a well deserved vacation they have Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker on Raw because they need star power. But how about instead of bringing people back they start pushing people. I myself want Alex Riley to be pushed. I had a list but I can't remember. Would you rather have wrestlers they already have get pushed? Or see some wrestlers from the past come back? or both?
    I think that Alex Riley should be on SmackDown, while all those guys like Del Rio, Big Show, Mark Henry, Randy Orton and Sheamus get moved to RAW. It's obvious that WWE doesn't really care about SmackDown all that much. So why not just let SD be the midcard show and let all of the big boys play on RAW? That way CM Punk disappearing doesn't affect the show all that much.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    I think that Alex Riley should be on SmackDown, while all those guys like Del Rio, Big Show, Mark Henry, Randy Orton and Sheamus get moved to RAW. It's obvious that WWE doesn't really care about SmackDown all that much. So why not just let SD be the midcard show and let all of the big boys play on RAW? That way CM Punk disappearing doesn't affect the show all that much.
    If mark henry and del Rio is your idea of star power wwe is in big big trouble.

    I honestly can't think of any one on the roster, even with wwes version of a "push", is capable of drawing big...I blame the dull product. The only guy I can think of that is obviously over with the crowd...is Daniel Bryan. Great face to push
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

  4. #4
    Rather see new guys pushed so at least the main event will be a breath of fresh air. Don't get me wrong, the part timers obviously draw and are an attraction but if you need them sell a bloody raw; you have a problem.

  5. #5
    Push push push ... There's so many mid carders that deserve to be pushed to the moon .. If they keep bringing back part timers then how do they progress the current roster that aren't in main event .. Orton and sheamus need to both fight over same title westher that be WHC or WWE .. Back in the day you had hhh austin rock taker fuck even mankind going after the title but it seems they prefer jst a 2 man fued witch works for about a month then it changes

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Its the same old shite with WWE instead of pushing guys to become new stars they are going back to the tried and tested guys instead.

  7. #7
    They should push more people. Stop bringing back old legends and start making some new ones.

  8. #8
    I would like to see a mix. In other words, I'd like to see established stars putting over the younger stars with the potential of becoming established themselves.

    Thanks,
    MB

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    I would like to see a mix. In other words, I'd like to see established stars putting over the younger stars with the potential of becoming established themselves.

    Thanks,
    MB
    All of this. The lack of "passing the torch" is a root of the "We want to see new people! Not the same every tested week." Couldn't agree more.


  10. #10
    Thats what pissed me odd about the rock. Don't get me wring I'm a fan. But thete are plenty of stars who rick couldve put over who needed more than cena. He had a chance to help establish someone as a main eventer but decided to get the title amd hand ot to cena

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.