Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    The Undertaker is one of the very select few in the discussion of the greatest ever. I say if his body will hold up and he feels well enough to do it, than forget about retiring after 30 and push the streak to 25-0. 22. Brock 23. Rock 24. Kane 25. Cena
    The streak should quit after WM 30... It's a good time, there is no reason to push it on any longer. I'm not saying he should lose his streak but there is no reason for him to face part timers like brock or rock.... Giving a spot on your biggest ppv to 2 part times in a main event level match seems silly.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

if he can push till 25-0...
    Should face Brock,Wade Barrett,Cena Kane
    I Am Straight Edge,That Makes Me Better Than You.

I like him and would like him to continue to wrestle odd matches, but there has to come a point where WWE builds new top stars, and having someone walking around as fragile as the Undertaker is as one of your top draws, you're asking for trouble.

The way I would do it, is have him continue this little mini run, up until Extreme Rules or maybe even payback, then have him return for Mania and win, then have another run up until Survivor Series, which if I rememeber rightly is the PPV he debut at, have him lose, and vanish.

Then in a few years when Kane is going to retire let them both go at it at mania, for both of their last matches.

Yeah he was in pretty good shape last night. Good see him coming in at EC and leaving after ER a nice 2 month a year stint.

Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    Does any of this matter? We are talking about UNDERTAKER here and the guy is pretty much money whatever he is doing and he is a better judge of how he can go or not go...I will watch him watch paint dry if it is in the middle of the ring. Hell I am half his age and I could never do what he can do in a million years...
    You may be marking so hard that you under value yourself. Let me just say that if you have any athletic ability, you could probably do what Undertaker "does" after a few months of ring training...

The undertaker was on fire Monday night. He has defiantly filled in the void CM Punk left.
    Though it has me wondering. What are wwe going too do when The Undertaker goes on hiatus.
    i think there trying too push ryback. But I don't think he has what it takes too be a top guy like punk and cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I like him and would like him to continue to wrestle odd matches, but there has to come a point where WWE builds new top stars, and having someone walking around as fragile as the Undertaker is as one of your top draws, you're asking for trouble.

The way I would do it, is have him continue this little mini run, up until Extreme Rules or maybe even payback, then have him return for Mania and win, then have another run up until Survivor Series, which if I rememeber rightly is the PPV he debut at, have him lose, and vanish.

Then in a few years when Kane is going to retire let them both go at it at mania, for both of their last matches.
    watch Smackdown this week, Taker kind of fits into both these sentences with his appereance, both with taking bumps and helping build new top stars
    Diamond Dallas Page: The TRUE Peoples Champion

CM Punk: YOU HAVE A VAGINA, YOU HAVE A VAGINA!!!!!!!

The Undertaker looked great on Raw all things considered. Sure he's not in the best shape of his career, sure he's not as young as he used to be but damn it i'd still pay to see this guy wrestle. Hitting snake eyes followed by the big boot was more than enough to send any taker fan happy, but the thing that actually got me excited was that he managed Old School, I thought I was never going to see it again, didn't think he still had it in him (even though it was a bit wobbly and he near enough fell off). The fact he's still here until after ER tells me two things about takers next 12 months.

1) He'll be back before Wrestlemania, possibly at Summerslam and Royal Rumble as this is going to be his year to put over younger talent.

2) This is his final year. I think he's going to give as much as he can with an eye on retirement in New Orleans, just a gut feeling anyway.

Either or neither it's just great to see him in the ring as often as this.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    The Undertaker looked great on Raw all things considered. Sure he's not in the best shape of his career, sure he's not as young as he used to be but damn it i'd still pay to see this guy wrestle. Hitting snake eyes followed by the big boot was more than enough to send any taker fan happy, but the thing that actually got me excited was that he managed Old School, I thought I was never going to see it again, didn't think he still had it in him (even though it was a bit wobbly and he near enough fell off). The fact he's still here until after ER tells me two things about takers next 12 months.

1) He'll be back before Wrestlemania, possibly at Summerslam and Royal Rumble as this is going to be his year to put over younger talent.

2) This is his final year. I think he's going to give as much as he can with an eye on retirement in New Orleans, just a gut feeling anyway.

Either or neither it's just great to see him in the ring as often as this.
    You see, if I knew it would happen next year- I think I'd have to go to WM since it will be in my neck of the woods.

But yeah, UT still doing old School- its not something I'd think I'd ever see again

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young