Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plus watching Undertaker Over the Rock is better...Undertaker actually can carry the matches,Unlike Rock who gets hurt.
    Rock faced CM Punk twice in 2 of the stupidest matches I've seen.Just look at The Undertaker's Matches at WRestlemania over the past 6-7 years.He was In good shape this week and I don't Mind him Wrestling Once In a While.Undertaker is On Another Level with Shawn Michaels.
    I Am Straight Edge,That Makes Me Better Than You.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    The Undertaker looked great on Raw all things considered. Sure he's not in the best shape of his career, sure he's not as young as he used to be but damn it i'd still pay to see this guy wrestle. Hitting snake eyes followed by the big boot was more than enough to send any taker fan happy, but the thing that actually got me excited was that he managed Old School, I thought I was never going to see it again, didn't think he still had it in him (even though it was a bit wobbly and he near enough fell off). The fact he's still here until after ER tells me two things about takers next 12 months.

1) He'll be back before Wrestlemania, possibly at Summerslam and Royal Rumble as this is going to be his year to put over younger talent.

2) This is his final year. I think he's going to give as much as he can with an eye on retirement in New Orleans, just a gut feeling anyway.

Either or neither it's just great to see him in the ring as often as this.
    I want to see him do the last ride again, I feel like I haven't seen it in a while. But I don't think this will be his last year but I'm not sure

Alot of the up and comers can learn shite loads from Taker. This is one bloke who despite his age and health can still put on a great match with his story telling.

Once he is retired there will be no other like him, he's the same mould as HBK.

This is coming from a life long Taker fan of 20+ years

Quote Originally Posted by The Sneakiness View Post

Once he is retired there will be no other like him, he's the same mould as HBK.
    I couldn't agree more. Both are great athletes and can move around the ring quickly... oh wait, taker can't. But hey, both are outgoingly charismatic.. oh wait, taker is a dark underlord, scratch that.

Sure, taker has drawing power, but it doesn't have much to do with things he controls in the ring...

fans chanted you still got it! Does that answer your question?

He still had it tonight on SD against Ambrose

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    For a near 50 year old, then yeas, he's in excellent shape. If I'm in any kind of shape close to that at that agree, then I'll be a happy guy!

As for his in-ring work, pretty standard stuff. Hit most of his trademark moves, didn't take any major bumps. I'm not as worried about his shape as I was prior to Wrestlemania now. Still don't think he's in peak shape so to speak, but he probably doesn't work out as hard as when he was on the road full time, so that's understandable.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!