Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up?

Blog Entries

What's up?

Ok I like R-Truth the true "suntan superman" in the ranks of the WWE as much as the next guy but are we really seeing a renewed push of the same rapping persona side of him (seemingly more away from little jimmy crazy R-Truth) that kinda fizzed out already? To me he was never more interesting and fun to watch than when he turned heel, turned crazy and against the people...I get we are down on Cesaro and all Vince but having Truth go over Wade Barrett and then Ceasro ?? What is up?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Bring back K Kwick, the rap was better

Now they just need to slap a belt on him like Kofi. Send Cesaro to the Shield and please, no more yodeling!

The Truth,
    MB

I agree WWE dropped the ball with R-Truth I feel he could have been a great heel. As for right now I don't enjoy his matches, I feel he is just too flashy.

R-Truth was awesome as a heel but Vince saw too many $$$ in Little Jimmy, andat the moment there are too many non top guy heels running around so sadly i think R-truth is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    Now they just need to slap a belt on him like Kofi. Send Cesaro to the Shield and please, no more yodeling!

The Truth,
    MB

R-Truth would be an interesting Intercontinental Champion. He can reform his team with Kofi Kingston and go after the Unified Tag Team Championships. Cesaro would make an excellent edition on the Shield and elevate his career.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    R-Truth is just another victim of his own hype...talented and capable but lost in the shuffle of so much similar talent on the roster and so little for them to do in quality, meaningful storylines...this wily veteran of the business knows how to work and as we have seen how to make an impact but if he is honest with himself it will not be as this cartoon "Too Cool" reject that he has tried to be before...K-Kwick indeed...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

R-truth is pushing on age wise and i don't think he ever will be a world Champion he came close a few years back but that was his peek.

Blog Entries
    Heel turn. Simple as that.
    He was incredibly interesting and entertaining with his crazy gimmick as a heel.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Heel turn. Simple as that.
    He was incredibly interesting and entertaining with his crazy gimmick as a heel.
    Little Jimmy would beg to differ. They should give him a decent push though as I don't know how many years he has left in the ring.

Kindest Regards,
    MB