Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nxt divas

Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    C'mon, WWE is dumb to not call up AJ and Naomi now, both are athletic and actually have decent wrestling skills. 6-Way Divas Dream Match between AJ, Naomi, Beth Pheonix, Natalya, Awesome Kong, and Michelle McCool(do you really think she would let someone else win this match)
    But with them scrapping Diva's matches (that could have been good with Natty and Beth) due to time on Raw what do you expect?

Considering how many actually talented Dias they have and had that weren't "allowed" to showcase their talent to the best (ex. Jillian Hall) and barely letting the Divas have matches is proof enough that they just don't want the females to outshine the male competitors.

Blog Entries
    I love Layla, Cody Rhodes is one lucky guy.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    I love Layla, Cody Rhodes is one lucky guy.
    you could say hes dashingly lucky??

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinliner View Post
    you could say hes dashingly lucky??
    aj lee once tweeted that dashing cody rhodes isnt as dashing as we may all think he is
    i wonder what she meant with that...

Blog Entries
    Since when Hall talented? she was just a next pretty face and nothing wrong with that, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    i wanna see Aksana back, she was hilarious
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cainecollin View Post
    But with them scrapping Diva's matches (that could have been good with Natty and Beth) due to time on Raw what do you expect?

Considering how many actually talented Dias they have and had that weren't "allowed" to showcase their talent to the best (ex. Jillian Hall) and barely letting the Divas have matches is proof enough that they just don't want the females to outshine the male competitors.
    Is this what you consider outshining?

@thedominator: I didn't say all the "divas" were actually good, I was talking aboiut the ones that can (or could) actually do things in the ring.
    @steveorton: Hall was actually very good in anything where she was allowed to wrestle, and could hit the 450 splash flawlessly.

I honestly can't remember the last time Gail Kim was in the ring (or if she was more then 5 seconds of the match, before tagging back out). And I mean they are just now letting Natty and Beth actually wrestle but they are definitely being limited since I've seen both of them much better in other promotions. now if only they would remove the ones that are just "pretty faces" and send them to go train for a bit and let the others have matches worth remembering instead of the debacle that was the Kaitlyn/Maxine match (or anything with kelly kelly, whom after this long should have improved WAY more then the little bit that she has)

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    i wanna see Aksana back, she was hilarious
    aksana either was hilarious or was the diva with the worst mic skills
    but now i think she was more of a hilarious kind of diva than an actual failure at talking.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedominator92 View Post
    Is this what you consider outshining?
    Worst match in WWE divas history.