Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nxt divas

Blog Entries
    Yeah I've also noticed that most of the people who don't win NXT don't show up, since Season 1. WWE planned to let a non-deserving person win NXT last season, because the plan was that most of the others would be brought up to the main roster anyway. And we haven't seen any of them.

They hired Kaitlyn when she was a model, without any wrestling experience, and now theyr'e training her. I think they did the same with Kelly Kelly. And we all know how long it took her to learn to wrestle, and get her own moveset. Imagine how long its going to take Kaitlyn. She has a divas title shot, when theres so many more deserving of it. To me, she is a joke to even have a match with Natalya.

Quote Originally Posted by latreal23 View Post
    Where are they? Why hasnt at least Kaitlyn shown up yet.
    kaitlyn was not suppose to be on nxt because she had very little experience but by being paired with vickie she wound up being pretty popular and won but she's still very inexperienced so wwe won't be using her heavily anytime soon

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    well
    u ask where they are
    they are in fcw florida championship wrestling
    i heard rosa mendes took the crown from aj lee and became the new queen of fcw
    naomi is there, aksana is still in the USA xD maxinne...our lovely maxinne is still in it, and so is my favorite jamie keyes...

Blog Entries
    Naomi is working some Smackdown house shows as a heel, Kaitlyn as hot as she is, is just terrible in the ring, and Maxine will be back sooner or later Im sure.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Naomi is working some Smackdown house shows as a heel, Kaitlyn as hot as she is, is just terrible in the ring, and Maxine will be back sooner or later Im sure.
    naomi is WHHHAAAATTTT?????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    naomi is WHHHAAAATTTT?????
    A HEEL lol yeah she teamed with Layla when McCool wanted to take the time off.

I want naomi T.T

Blog Entries
    Its a good match! I'd take Layla and Naomi over Laycool anyday! Layla was in Extreme Expose and is a great dancer/cheerleader(she worked for Miami Heat). And Naomi is really really flexible. The fact that theyr'e both gorgeous doesn't hurt either ;P

Blog Entries
    C'mon, WWE is dumb to not call up AJ and Naomi now, both are athletic and actually have decent wrestling skills. 6-Way Divas Dream Match between AJ, Naomi, Beth Pheonix, Natalya, Awesome Kong, and Michelle McCool(do you really think she would let someone else win this match)

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Its a good match! I'd take Layla and Naomi over Laycool anyday! Layla was in Extreme Expose and is a great dancer/cheerleader(she worked for Miami Heat). And Naomi is really really flexible. The fact that theyr'e both gorgeous doesn't hurt either ;P
    wait.....hang on...
    i'd take layla and naomi over laycool
    laycool has layla in it =/
    OH i see
    teaming up with naomi oh oh ok sorry xD