View Poll Results: Do You Think It Could Be A Great Feud?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

20 52.63%
  • Not a chance in hell.

5 13.16%
  • Maybe. Let's see how it turns out.

4 10.53%
  • It could, but I don't trust WWE to do it right.

9 23.68%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A.J Lee vs Katilyn has the a the potential of being an excellent feud. I am very interested in this feud because both divas have a long history together and it might be good. The WWE should nor ruin this feud because it might attract a lot of fans and might be voted rivalry of the year. Even through this is a rivalry with divas, there can be an involvement with ADR, Jack Swagger, and WHC Dolph Ziggler.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    AJ has some appeal, Kaitlyn has none - unless you count the hidden hard-on brigade who claim to be watching her "for her talent". Mind you, most of AJ's appeal is the same but you gotta believe there's a reason they haven't really given Kaity a mic and bury her matches where noone will see them because nobody cares. The divas cannot possibly generate anything "great" because it's shit. Just the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    AJ has some appeal, Kaitlyn has none - unless you count the hidden hard-on brigade who claim to be watching her "for her talent". Mind you, most of AJ's appeal is the same but you gotta believe there's a reason they haven't really given Kaity a mic and bury her matches where noone will see them because nobody cares. The divas cannot possibly generate anything "great" because it's shit. Just the worst.
    Not gonna lie to you Robstar the only reason I am interested in this feud is because I find both women attractive and am hoping for a mud match or a jello match or a bra and panties match.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Yes. They are both attractive. But as the OP said, the story is mostly written has played out before us. Both came into the WWE together. AJ was essentially her coach. Kaitlyn has risen to become champ while AJ spiraled down into oblivion until recently. Losing her best friend to an abusive boyfriend, becoming GM, being framed, slowly going insane. Now their paths cross again and its for a title. Even if people don't care about them, they did pan out a pretty good story.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Yes. They are both attractive. But as the OP said, the story is mostly written has played out before us. Both came into the WWE together. AJ was essentially her coach. Kaitlyn has risen to become champ while AJ spiraled down into oblivion until recently. Losing her best friend to an abusive boyfriend, becoming GM, being framed, slowly going insane. Now their paths cross again and its for a title. Even if people don't care about them, they did pan out a pretty good story.
    Aaaaand there's been about 3 people keeping up with the AJ storymess and you are one of them it seems. *yawn* The only thing I would pay to see the divas in would be a match against the Rancor.

In the bolded part, you're talking about Daniel Bryan and Kane, yeah?

Aaaaand there's been about 3 people keeping up with the AJ storymess and you are one of them it seems. *yawn* The only thing I would pay to see the divas in would be a match against the Rancor.

In the bolded part, you're talking about Daniel Bryan and Kane, yeah?
    Oh no, not the Rancor. ANYTHING but the Rancor. No, just Bryan. He wanted to put it in her. ;] I've also been keeping with the rest of the Divas. THEY NEED MORE LOVE!

Blog Entries
    Oh no, not the Rancor. ANYTHING but the Rancor. No, just Bryan. He wanted to put it in her. ;] I've also been keeping with the rest of the Divas. THEY NEED MORE LOVE!
    I thought Kane totally qualified as the abusive boyfriend of Daniel Bryan. The only divas that need more love are Layla with a side of Vickie.

I thought Kane totally qualified as the abusive boyfriend of Daniel Bryan. The only divas that need more love are Layla with a side of Vickie.
    love for Nattie? You just lost 25% of my love Rob.

Blog Entries
    love for Nattie? You just lost 25% of my love Rob.
    Considering the crap she's currently embroiled in, it's best to forget Nattie. This makes the farting gimmick seem legit

Happy to see majority looking forward to the feud. Don't get me wrong. I believe all of you have legitimate cases to pick your options. I guess I'm just a bit more optimistic about how things could turn out. I see a lot of good things coming out of AJ Lee and Kaitlyn.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"