View Poll Results: Do You Think It Could Be A Great Feud?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

20 52.63%
  • Not a chance in hell.

5 13.16%
  • Maybe. Let's see how it turns out.

4 10.53%
  • It could, but I don't trust WWE to do it right.

9 23.68%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    This is THE FEUD of feuds for this era of Divas. This is the only feud WWE has with the Divas that can actually make people care about them again if done right. In that lies my concern though, WWE needs to give the AJ/Kaitlyn matches TIME so that they can wrestle for real.

If you have seen AJ wrestle in the Indy's, FCW, or even NXT you know she is one hell of a Lucha Libre style high flying wrestler, she truly has skills in this area that no other Diva in the WWE possesses, so let her F'N show them again WWE!

If AJ is allowed to use her full move set including the Sliced Bread #2, High Flying splashes and dropkicks from the top, the Octopus submission, in addition to the Shinning Wizard and such, these matches could be EPIC! I mean AJ speed and high flying against Kaitlyn's power is a perfect contrast of styles that makes for great matches!

However this is what concerns me, because WWE since AJ turned Heel seems pretty set on having her win in VERY cheap ways. First the Ole count-out win over Kaitlyn where she knocked herself out spearing the barricade and then last nights playing possum in the Divas #1 Contender Battle Royal for the win. I have no problem with AJ winning deviously in the end since AJ is a Heel and that is how Heel's win matches (unless you are a monster type Heel), but please WWE let her show her skills off first in the match BEFORE she cheats to win, much like you do with Ziggler.

The other main thing that is needed to make this feud a major success also deals with time, but now I mean time out of the ring. IMO this feud should last a VERY long time, perhaps even never truly ending, but rather being on again off again for years in the spotlight like how Trish and Lita was. AJ is Heel and Kaitlyn is face now, but down the road who is to say that we can't have this same feud with those roles reversed? That type of change keeps a feud fresh and gives it the legs to keep people interested for YEARS when done right.

Those are really the keys to this feud, and mostly it has to do with time given to it in and out of the ring. The bad blood that has been brewing for over a year already makes this a very exciting feud to watch. Also, the fact is that AJ and Kaitlyn are STILL best friends in real life, so you know they are going to give everything they got feud to this for each other because this is a dream come true for two friends to be in this spot to work together in a major feud like this. That should bring the element of passion in this feud that should keep pulling new fans into this this feud as it goes along.

WWE CAN do this feud right, they have done it before and they can do it again since in AJ/Kaitlyn they have the perfect mix to do it. The question becomes do they care to?

I'm just thinking, last week on RAW, Nikki beat Kaitlyn, so what to do with that ?
    AJ is now the #1 contender, OK, but what about Nikki ?
    When AJ is going to have her match ?
    Triple Threat for the Divas' championship at ER ?

This is unfortunately what passes for a feud in the Divas division. I don't consider it a feud. They mention it once or do something together once and then a couple weeks(if not months) pass before then they make mention of it again.

It -is- however the top match they can book for the division at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I'm just thinking, last week on RAW, Nikki beat Kaitlyn, so what to do with that ?
    AJ is now the #1 contender, OK, but what about Nikki ?
    When AJ is going to have her match ?
    Triple Threat for the Divas' championship at ER ?
    The commentators cleared this up as the Divas Battle Royal began. They said that the Bella's were Disqualified from being in the match (and therefor the Divas title hunt) because they used "Twin Magic" to beat Kaitlyn.

This screamed to me that the writers thought about going with a Bella's/Kaitlyn feud for the title, only to change their mind after starting it, since when has "Twin Magic" cost the Bella's like that in the past? Hell they they both used it in their past Divas title reigns to keep the title!

Shows me that maybe management stepped in and told the writer that they had teased the Kaitlyn/AJ feud one to many times and that since they had built that feud back up again before Mania only to not use it there it makes sense to link back to that and finally pull the trigger in full on the feud.

I am very happy with this, a Kaitlyn/Bella's feud would of not grabbed the peoples interest at all and we have (and AJ and Kaitlyn have) waited long enough for WWE to finally pull the trigger on this feud.

This is the feud that can bring the Divas Division back to life. I have stated before the AJ and Kaitlyn are the two best divas right now and can be two of the best all time.

Quote Originally Posted by WPack911 View Post
    The commentators cleared this up as the Divas Battle Royal began. They said that the Bella's were Disqualified from being in the match (and therefor the Divas title hunt) because they used "Twin Magic" to beat Kaitlyn.
    ah ok I did not pay too much attention during the match I did not hear it. thx

Provided that WWE doesn't book it like a usual divas "fued", then yes. This has the makings to be something phenomenal. I'm going to need backstage segments/attacks, someone needs to cut a decent promo, and the matches need to last longer than 7 minutes. AJ can do most of the talking since she has a character and personality. They can both work a good match. Imagine AJ kicking out of the spear... This is exciting!
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

I'm thinking that the Bella's are out of the picture because of the comments that were made by the announcers during the Kaitlyn match about it being easier to tell them apart now because of the one getting a boob job. "Twin magic" was heavily mocked by Lawler during that whole match. I thought she had them squished pretty well and I didn't really notice until Lawler made several references to it. I guess the WWE is killing that gimmick for some reason.

I love the AJ character and know of her wrestling ability and I hope that the WWE let's her show it off. I like Kaitlyn too but there's something missing from her character. I don't quite know what it is but I hope they find it soon. Maybe this feud is what she needs.

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

WWE PPV Prediction Contest Standings:
    22nd place overall

Royal Rumble - 29th
    Elimination Chamber - 33rd
    Wrestlemania - 25th
    Extreme Rules - ooops, I forgot
    Payback - 9th
    MITB - 6th
    Battleground - 15th
    Summerslam - 15th

Current 2014 overall standing:
    23rd

To me Kaitlyn doesn't have "it", and AJ is good in the ring but not great promo wise, so I voted no.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    To me Kaitlyn doesn't have "it", and AJ is good in the ring but not great promo wise, so I voted no.
    Glad I was not the only one that thinks Kaitlyn is missing something to truly get over...sadly this is a factor of a lot of the ladies in the current Diva division and we knew it would happen just as Beth Phoenix was leaving and then Eve

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain