• Ms. Tessmacher vs. Mickie James

4 30.77%
  • Devon(C) vs. Samoa Joe for the TV title

0 0%
  • James Storm vs. AJ Styles

5 38.46%
    Blog Entries

Impact Wrestling match of the night

was a good show or the most part.... although was to heavily pushed or put over Aces and 8s...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Tough to pick between the knockout match and AJ Stylesvs James Storm match....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Tough to pick between the knockout match and AJ Stylesvs James Storm match....
    Same here went with Sorm and AJ. Loved Mickie's reply to ODB when told to break it.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    was a good show or the most part.... although was to heavily pushed or put over Aces and 8s...
    Dunno, but I absolutely loved the promo between Bad Influence and Roode & Aries.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

X Division match for me was great!

A doubles line to bad Influence should have been an option it would have won hands down haha

Does anyone know if Kenny King was legitimately injured in that match by Petey Williams? He was out of commission for the majority of the match...
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Picked the X division match, which was essentially Xema vs Maple Leaf Muscle for the majority and well worth watching

Blog Entries
    It's a tough call b/n knock outs match and AJ/Storm match..I went with AJ/Storm match for that sick submission hold of AJ..I loved KOs match also very well n felt it was very entertaining..

X-Div match for me is a bit of disappointment probably because I was expecting more from it...

yeah like others said here, the most enteraining part of teh episode is Bad Influence / AA-Roode confrontation...