Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    it will be randy orton
    oh God NO! lol

Paige or Chris Hero or even Claudio

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I doubt there will be another member.. although maybe Gerald Brisco and Pat Patterson will come out on RAW and jerk each other's cocks off... that would be better than a Fandango segment.

For some strange reason.. I can picture Wade Barret in the get up dayin "beleive in the sheild"

Blog Entries
    Back and forth member?

This would be a bad idea. A Diva would be a worse idea.

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    I believe the fourth member of the Shield is Zack Ryder. This can be his heel turn that the IWC has been talking about for months. Ryder has posted an instagram photo of him dumping his ring attire and also made a heel video of his web series. This would be a shocking event in WWE!
    Zack Ryder is at an absolute low point right now and I think adding him to a rising group like the Shield would just dilute them. It might help Ryder, but it would kill the Shield

I would love it if it were John Cena.

Maybe it's Taker...or maybe Regal, he has had history with these guys in NXT.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    I would love it if it were John Cena.
    THAT.... has potential if you really think about it. And it would be the LEAST expected

when DB and kane were attacked they didn't show the attackers faces right? when there showed the feet there was only 2 set of feet. so maybe 2 new members

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    when DB and kane were attacked they didn't show the attackers faces right? when there showed the feet there was only 2 set of feet. so maybe 2 new members
    Both Bryan and Kane saw who attacked them though. Kane and Bryan both went after their attackers.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!