Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

a forth Shield member?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-04...ember-26109379

Is WWE hinting that there may be a forth member or are they just yankin our chains here a bit. Alos would you all like to see a forth member? If so who amd why. If not then why

Me personally I think they are fine with 3. Add another member for what? So it can grow rired like that biker clan in TNA

Blog Entries
    I think the next member should be a female and should be NXT's Paige...and she should be immediately shot to the moon by taking the diva title for the Shield's gold grab to truly begin...tag titles, diva title and IC title all in a row just like that!

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Adding another person won't make it grow tired like Aces and Eights. The number of members didn't make Aces tired, the poor booking of them did.

However, another member should be one of the diva's in NXT, or one of the upcoming guys, like Ohno(Just using Kassius).
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I didn't think about divas. That could possibly work

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Yanking our chains, I think. I remember when Kevin Nash returned, WWE.com ran an article about Nash forming a brand new nWo that got some people talking at the time.

If a new member did get added to 'The Shield', the perfect fit would be Kassius Ohno.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Adding another person won't make it grow tired like Aces and Eights. The number of members didn't make Aces tired, the poor booking of them did.

However, another member should be one of the diva's in NXT, or one of the upcoming guys, like Ohno(Just using Kassius).
    Aces & Eights is better now than ever. I don't know why people think it has grown tired.

I believe the fourth member of the Shield is Zack Ryder. This can be his heel turn that the IWC has been talking about for months. Ryder has posted an instagram photo of him dumping his ring attire and also made a heel video of his web series. This would be a shocking event in WWE!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    I think the next member should be a female and should be NXT's Paige...and she should be immediately shot to the moon by taking the diva title for the Shield's gold grab to truly begin...tag titles, diva title and IC title all in a row just like that!
    The problem is that if they do add a female member to the Shield, that won't happen.

She'll get plenty of TV time, but she'll be segregated from the Divas division. This is what WWE does when they push Divas. She'll get thrown into a main event storyline, and get plenty of heat and storyline focus. However, since WWE doesn't care about the Divas Division, they come to the conclusion that involving her with the other Divas will kill her heat, so she won't be put in the Divas Division. She'll be stuck as a non-wrestler. That's the same thing that happened with AJ and Eve (before getting the belt).

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Aces & Eights is better now than ever. I don't know why people think it has grown tired.
    Agreed with that statement. I believe that Aces and Eights is awesome right now. The group is at a good number to make it believable that they will take over TNA.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!