Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Summer WWE Matches

1) John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose (Summerslam 2013)

2) Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton (Summerslam 2013)

3) Big Show vs. Roman Reigns (WWE Payback)

4) Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus (WWE Money in The Bank)

5) Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton (WWE Payback)

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

This is the summer where WWE will go back to completely sucking and I lose interest and stop watching again. Or maybe something really cool might happen...I'm leaning toward them sucking though.

Blog Entries
    William Regal will emerge once again to take out Fandango and have a lengthy feud and will wing the MITB this year!

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

If I were to predict....which I've sucked at this year so take it with a grain of salt.....I think it will be the Summer of face turned Dolph Ziggler.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I think this summer's big storyline will be either of these three things: Triple H turning heel, Randy Orton turning heel, or Paul Heyman forming a group of The Shield, CM Punk and Brock Lesnar.

Paul Heyman becoming the new WWE Chairman (storyline) perhaps??? Maybe Heyman, who has been at odds with the McMahon's since he returned will be become the new owner in a high stakes match. Who knows?

Just imagine! Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H and Mr. McMahon. Winner takes all! If Team Heyman wins, Heyman becomes the new owner of WWE. If Team McMahon wins, Heyman and Lesnar are gone for good. This would be the very match that CM Punk and The Shield interfere and help Heyman win - forging a new Dangerous Alliance. Perhaps this could be the match that sees the return of CM Punk when he comes back from his current - and much deserved - break???

I can picture it. People who missed Raw wake up and go on WWE.com to see the results. A picture of a devilsh looking Paul Heyman - with Lesnar and Punk by his sides - in an office, with his hands clasped, looking at the camera. The title reads "Heyman Is Chairman!"

Summer PIPE BOMB! Boom

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    If I were to predict....which I've sucked at this year so take it with a grain of salt.....I think it will be the Summer of face turned Dolph Ziggler.
    This summer might see a face turn for Ziggler. I do not see a Ziggler face turn because he is a very good heel. Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler would be a great match at Summerslam because it brings two guys with great ring skills together for an awesome match.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Quote Originally Posted by lostgerg View Post
    Summer of Kofi would be awesome..........
    I third this motion. Like it if he won MITB and even feuded with Dolph Ziggler. I do not think he should take the title off Ziggler but to see two former midcarders who have feuded over both the US and IC Title to feud for the WHC shows evolution of young stars.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Kofi? He's a good athlete, but he's yet to catch on AT ALL as far as charisma. He's questionable for having a title AT ALL in my opinion. I have no idea why they put the US Title on him from Cesaro.. it actually probably hurt him within the wrestling community because people wanted to see a big ending to the Cesaro title reign, and they didn't get it.

A Summer of the rise of Kofi Kingston might be good. Let him keep his United States championship while winning the Smackdown Money in the Bank briefcase. He should start a feud with Dolph Ziggler who cost's Kofi Kingston his U.S championship to Fandango. This later escalate the feud and makes Ziggler look stronger without Kofi Kingston cashing in the briefcase yet. At Summerslam, Randy Orton will take on Dolph Ziggler (c) for the championship in a heel vs heel championship with Ziggler winning with a heel tactic. Orton gets pissed off and hits Ziggler with a steel chair. Kofi Kingston then cashes in and wins the WHC with A.J and Big E distracted by Orton's actions. Instead of Ziggler losing the belt to someone who held the gold mutiple times, it should be to a superstar who has never won the belt. This can start two rivalries:

1) Kofi Kingston(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler: WHC match at Night of Champions

2) Randy Orton vs Big E (with A.J) Night of Champions

The summer of Heyman's war against the WWE
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!