Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

2 28.57%
  • Bad

5 71.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good or Bad: 3 WM30 Predictions

For the past few WM I have seen a pattern to the top 3 matches. 1 is the Main Event Big Star match(Like The Rock vs John Cena). 2 is the Brutal Barbaric Fight match (like Triple H vs Brock Lesnar). And 3 is the Wrestling Ability match (like Chris Jericho vs CM Punk). Now what I'm going to do is predict the matchup for each category for WM30 and explain why I think that way and you the people can tell me Good or Bad and your own predictions. Here we go:

1. The Rock vs The Undertaker Streak Match. Why: It's what The Rock wants aparently and if the WWE want him to wrestle at WM30, then they'll give him what he wants. Plus it would be a great match which the two haven't really had with each other like they already did with Brock Lesnar and John Cena. Undertaker will win and it will end both their wrestling careers and I believe it will close the show.

2.Brock Lesnar vs Ryback No Holds Barred Match. Why: I'm sure come this time Ryback will be a face again and who better for him to have a fight that will shoot him to superstardom (If he doesn't beat John Cena at ER) then Brock Lesnar. I think it would be a very good brutal match that will show just how violent Ryback can get. Ryback will win after a hard fought battle.

3.CM Punk(c) vs Daniel Bryan WWE Championship Match. Why: Daniel Bryan will win the RR and CM Punk will have been champion for a while and I just strongly beleive at the 30th Anniversary of WM that the WWE will want to put two indie legends in a match for the WWE Championship. And I believe Daniel will be victorious to win his first WWE Championship.

Now what do you guys think Good or Bad? Whats your prediction for each category next year at WM30?
    I'm the best in the world, and you can rest in piece.

Dream Wrestlemania 30 Predictions

John Cena vs. Undertaker

The Rock vs Ziggler

C.M Punk(c) vs. Danial Bryan (30 Minute Iron Man Match) (WWE Championship)

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Looking at the card they put on for WM29 i really do hope that it features more actually matches and less diddies P. Diddy being exact what a waste.

Blog Entries
    WM XXX is the tip top of the grandest stage of all in professional wrestling...talk about an anniversary to be proud of and they need a card to be equally proud of...personally this is where you end the streak...who with? that is up to the brass and Taker but this is when it should be done...all I will say it should be done to elevate a young "on the rise" superstar that it will benefit immensely like a Wade Barrett or a Cody Rhodes...not someone who does not need it...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    ...personally this is where you end the streak...who with? that is up to the brass and Taker but this is when it should be done...all I will say it should be done to elevate a young "on the rise" superstar that it will benefit immensely like a Wade Barrett or a Cody Rhodes...not someone who does not need it...
    Um...really?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Um...really?
    Ok maybe those were not the best examples to give but really...Cena? Why would that be entertaining?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

None of these match will happen at Mania 30

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Looking at the card they put on for WM29 i really do hope that it features more actually matches and less diddies P. Diddy being exact what a waste.

P. Diddy performance wasted a lot of time in Wrestlemania 29. Apparently, Diddy performance was suppose to be Ton's of Funk vs. Rhodes Scholars. One other thing that wasted a lot of time at Wrestlemania 29 was the promo video that was suppose to hype up matches on the card. Hopefully, Wrestlemania 30 does not contain a performance that is long and waste little time with promo video's.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    Taker vs Cena for the streak

This will leave open both title matches

Orton (c) vs Dolph Ziggler

Punk (c) vs Ryback (rumble winner)

All three matches would be won by the person I put first in their respective match-up.
    #TeamGeeky

punk v danielson v rollins, UT v Brock, Paige v Nattie(Like that would ever happen), Cena v Rock III

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young