Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Lesnar is a beast.. he's twice the athlete Taker ever was, he's so much more believable. He's the alpha dog in the WWE even as a part timer.

I think I gotta agree that Cena would be the ultimate opponent for Undertaker. Think about it. Never in the last several years where the Streak was being built as something special at Wrestlemania, did we think Undertaker would actually lose. Granted, there were moments int the two matches with HBK where I thought that it may...just may be possible...but we all knew. If it was Cena vs Undertaker...we'd be watching a WM match where we would truly be witnessing the unknown. Think about it. Beating Undertaker at Mania is the one thing Cena has never done. It's the ultimate goal. And Cena rarely loses clean in any situation. It would be the one match where we wouldn't know what's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath_Decka View Post
    Lesnar is a beast.. he's twice the athlete Taker ever was, he's so much more believable. He's the alpha dog in the WWE even as a part timer.
    Says you...I, on the other hand, find him to be a waste.

Blog Entries
    A thread like this is not a proper thread without me rooting for Sting!!!!

(Just for the LOLs, of course)

It'll probably be Cena vs. Taker, but I'll find Taker vs. Jericho more interesting, but chances are slim to none.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Nah I find the Peoples Elbow to be just as lame as The Five Knuckle Shuffle. It could be Punk, I wouldn't mind if it was Punk...but I doubt it'll end at this point. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Dean Ambrose could be a possibility at Wrestlemania 31; )

John cena.. Blve it or not... Half of the fan still thinks of Cena tuning Heel at some point of his career.. I am also one of them.. It would be awesome UT kicking out of three AA... then after a lot of frustration Cena just low blows UT and then hits another AA.. their you have it The Streak is finally Over ... or... UT eyes on the WWE championship for one last time.. and He wants it on the grandest stge of all WM 30.. He wins his match..fair but wait here comes the MITB winner of the WWE championship.. he cashes in... and here it goes.. and we get ourselves a new champion and Streak is finally over along with his career .. .. you get the most hated wrestler (kayfabe) of the world.. it can be any upcoming star..

I doubt any of the above mentioned storyline will ever happen

Undertaker Vs Chris Jericho at WM?

I noticed Jericho and the Deadman have never really had a major feud that I can remember. I mean they have had encounters in triple threat matches, and fatal 4 way matches. But they never had a full fledged rivalry, and I think Jericho could be the perfect opponent for the Deadman at WM. I know you have guys like John Cena, and Brock Lesnar who all would work as well. But Jericho is a great veteran who can help Undertaker to an amazing match, and the feud would be fresh and unique. I have a feeling it will be Undertaker and Cena at WM 30, which most likely will be his last match. But if he continues past that, I think Jericho and Taker should have a match at WM, or at least a feud some point in the future.,

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I noticed Jericho and the Deadman have never really had a major feud that I can remember. I mean they have had encounters in triple threat matches, and fatal 4 way matches. But they never had a full fledged rivalry, and I think Jericho could be the perfect opponent for the Deadman at WM. I know you have guys like John Cena, and Brock Lesnar who all would work as well. But Jericho is a great veteran who can help Undertaker to an amazing match, and the feud would be fresh and unique. I have a feeling it will be Undertaker and Cena at WM 30, which most likely will be his last match. But if he continues past that, I think Jericho and Taker should have a match at WM, or at least a feud some point in the future.,

Thoughts?
    I will speak from the head and the heart

Heart: Would love to see this and this match alone could almost make me fork out the 60 dollar AU to see what an amazing match this could be.

Head: Wont ever happen, especially at WM. Jerichos role is clearly to put talent over and Undertaker doesnt need to be put over. There is no suspense of a potential lose because there is no reason for Jericho to beat him. Jerichos 'Moment' was beating Stone Cold and The Rock in the same night and he will always have that so unfortunately we will never, ever eeeeevvvveeerrrr see Jericho vs Undertaker Agaaaiiiin

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    I will speak from the head and the heart

Heart: Would love to see this and this match alone could almost make me fork out the 60 dollar AU to see what an amazing match this could be.

Head: Wont ever happen, especially at WM. Jerichos role is clearly to put talent over and Undertaker doesnt need to be put over. There is no suspense of a potential lose because there is no reason for Jericho to beat him. Jerichos 'Moment' was beating Stone Cold and The Rock in the same night and he will always have that so unfortunately we will never, ever eeeeevvvveeerrrr see Jericho vs Undertaker Agaaaiiiin

I agree with this statement, Chris would be a perfect opponent to Taker but as said no need for it, another superstar or rather megastar that never, eeeeever faced taker at WM is the rock & I think the only logical opponent left for the rock is Taker & his streak but if I could choose I would love to see Taker vs. Sting in their final match before their retirement, a true end to things that will never, eeeever happen again!

Also, the only two little guys that the Undertaker has faced since Jimmy Snuka are CM Punk and HBK. His last opponent will be a better size matchup.