Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Probably his last WM and i read that he wants to face Lesnar.

definitely rock or brock... they need a big star to fight him and even cm punk was not that great.

Blog Entries
    anyone but rock, we need our savior, one who he hasn't faced yet, the one, the only, Y2J, Chris Jericho!!!!!!!!!!!

Cena and he should win so I can watch the Drive By IWC shit their brains out.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Cena and he should win so I can watch the Drive By IWC shit their brains out.
    I can not imagine all the boos he would have if this happens !!! lol
    Fortunetely this will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094 View Post
    anyone but rock, we need our savior, one who he hasn't faced yet, the one, the only, Y2J, Chris Jericho!!!!!!!!!!!
    Would be great IMO but won't happen. I don't think that for Vince McMahon Chris Jericho vs The Undertaker is strong enough to be a main event at Mania. It is already written. It will be The Rock, Brock Lesnar or John Cena.

Cena obviusly

Brock vs Undertaker has a lot of juice to it, but personally I think anything besides Cena vs Taker would be a mistake. I also think Cena should hold the belt all the way to the match.

Blog Entries
    Kane, Kane wins and they both retire, both inducted WWE Hall of Fame next year, individually and as Brothers of Destruction.

It will never be.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Taker vs Lesnar would be pretty awesome for Summerslam - if Taker is open to working more matches in the Rock's absence. They had that brief altercation at Brocks last UFC match they could spin off. That said, Taker needs quality wrestlers to help him keep his matches interesting (HBK, HHH, Punk) - Brock might be a bit too wreckless for an aging guy like The Deadman.

I think the majority is correct- John Cena vs. The Undertaker will and probably should take place at Mania. Austin Punk. Rock Brock. Taker Cena. (Ziggler HBK?!)

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL