Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    And this is why we shouldn't read dirtsheets. Fabricated ne2s just like your local news at 10 PM.
    I wouldn't say we shouldn't read dirtsheets, take them with a grain of salt. some articles have been accurate stories. others haven't. But they always keep it entertaining and they can spark conversation and debate. The Rock is still awesome, but i don't feel like i still need to see him in a wrestling ring anymore. Keep the product new and fresh.

Blog Entries
    I always find it funny that we're all bitching and moaning that the Mania-card is crap, the build is crap, the plans leading out of it are crap.. Then Rock comes and says: listen Vince, I'm not going to put up with this crap, it's a bad idea and I'm not gonna do it.. And we get all pissed off at The Rock.

Rock stands up for himself. He is rumoured to be pissed off that plans change every two seconds, even right before Mania. We all share and express that opinion on this forum.

I don't understand the hate against Rock. That said: I'm glad he lost to John Cena and believe he should have an program with a younger guy and give him a rub. Brock Lesnar does not fit that profile, so I'm glad Rock made sure it's not going to happen anytime soon. Walking out is not a class act, but I understand he's pissed.

If he's pissed because he had to lose against Cena, I disagree with him. But if he's pissed because he walks into Jersey and is confronted with a dumb change of plans and a strange follow up on Raw, I can understand where he's coming from.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=CricketTragic;795715]When I said put him over twice I meant at the recent wrestlemania and ER.

Im happy for one each at mania and I am also happy for Punk to lose to him twice in the situation that was set, winning the title only to lose it to the former champ the next match would make an absolute superstar look weak.

I find it funny that no one complains about Jericho, Lesner or Undertaker on their part time stints.... Lesner asks for an extreme amount of money for a few appearences and Undertaker demands who he would like and not like to face for his streak and who he would consider losing it too.

Jericho is the only one of the four main part timers who selflessly (Mostly) Comes back to entertain the fans and put people like Fandango which I would rather have Rock win every match for a year then have Fandango win 1.[/QUOTE

Let's see here... No one bitches/ complains about them probably because they aren't in the title picture. Also Jericho comes back to help younger talens which is very thoughtful How is that being selfish if he helps out other people?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Does it really matter anyway? I mean that all this speculation isn't going to change what has and is happening right now in the WWE. Rock is out of the picture for a while now, and I for one am very happy about it. Now we move on to Cena vs Ryback, then Ziggler vs ??? and the contemplation of which stars need to move up the ladder and break out or the build up of the next PPV.

Pro-Wrestling will move forward with or without Rock; Lesnar; Cena; HHH; Jericho; etc... Why? Because there will always be fans of wrestling.
    I'm pretty happy the Rock is gone too

Blog Entries
    Yeah blame the Rock, ever thought it the WWE changing plans and direction so many times???? they promise one thing one month then go back on their words the next...
    Still think it would been better they gave Rock the Wrestlemania thus he wouldn't have got upset them(Vince McMahon) wanting him to lose months straight... If what I been reading is the plan for the WWE title at Extreme Rules, I don't expect it to do well....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    "Found it pretty pathetic that many fans who seemingly believe all or most of what they read online felt that the Rock walked out on WWE Monday while missing Raw. Some people thrive on dirt and gossip...thrive may be a too nice a word...how about 'obsess' and believe damn near whatever they read. Rock was injured early on in the main event versus Cena but continued the match as the two men, who I signed back in the day, did the best that they could considering the situation."

J.R.

And he's 100% correct in saying this.

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Okay, so I've been reading about The Rock being upset because he lost to John Cena and stuff like that. And I just read they were going to have a triple threat at Extreme Rules and The Rock was gonna get pinned by Cena again. And he didn't like it. You know I use to be fan of his considering my name, but I'm getting tired of his bitching. He bitched at getting injured, what do you expect? You haven't wrestled in a while and injuries happen. And then he complains about losing to Cena. Really you shouldn't of even won the WWE Championship in the first place! Your time to shine was done years ago. You shouldn't of even of beat Punk either. I respect you Rock but I'm tired of your complaining about everything. I know I'm probably in the minority but what are your thoughts on The Rock complaining???
    It depends on what you read.

EWN says he was complaining, but Rock said he didn't care if he did the job.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Okay, so I've been reading about The Rock being upset because he lost to John Cena and stuff like that. And I just read they were going to have a triple threat at Extreme Rules and The Rock was gonna get pinned by Cena again. And he didn't like it. You know I use to be fan of his considering my name, but I'm getting tired of his bitching. He bitched at getting injured, what do you expect? You haven't wrestled in a while and injuries happen. And then he complains about losing to Cena. Really you shouldn't of even won the WWE Championship in the first place! Your time to shine was done years ago. You shouldn't of even of beat Punk either. I respect you Rock but I'm tired of your complaining about everything. I know I'm probably in the minority but what are your thoughts on The Rock complaining???
    If you're in the minority, so am I because I feel the same way.

You gotta watch out though because the last Rock thread had a person so upset that anyone was saying anything remotely negative about the rock and took it so personally, that I have my suspicions that it's ACTUALLY the Rock.

no cena and wrestling fans you grow up the rock wanted to do movies iand fans supported him and dream so did bret hart and some other legends cena mad bitter hatefule self thinks wrestlers can not have lifes you can not stand to cena remember what to whats his name lost tv time wtf so cena a saint lol ok don't read dirt sheets who made this thread is cena mark

I didn't know you were so close to The Rock...