Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Seriously Rock? Grow up

Okay, so I've been reading about The Rock being upset because he lost to John Cena and stuff like that. And I just read they were going to have a triple threat at Extreme Rules and The Rock was gonna get pinned by Cena again. And he didn't like it. You know I use to be fan of his considering my name, but I'm getting tired of his bitching. He bitched at getting injured, what do you expect? You haven't wrestled in a while and injuries happen. And then he complains about losing to Cena. Really you shouldn't of even won the WWE Championship in the first place! Your time to shine was done years ago. You shouldn't of even of beat Punk either. I respect you Rock but I'm tired of your complaining about everything. I know I'm probably in the minority but what are your thoughts on The Rock complaining???

Agree with you 100%
    There was absolutely no reason for The Rock to win 2 Wrestlemania vs the same guy, especially the top guy. This is only an ego history. Punk said nothing after he lost 2 times vs The Rock and was even not given a match to get just 1 win. He said nothing.

I don't know if all these things said about The Rock are true, but OK he is good for business, but also he should have in mind that he can also come back just to help young superstars, like Chris Jericho does, and not only because of his ego, to win titles.

I hope the WWE and especially Vince McMahon will take notice of all these complains, and perhaps push more the talent who are waiting in the locker room instead of guys who are already retired for years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Agree with you 100%
    There was absolutely no reason for The Rock to win 2 Wrestlemania vs the same guy, especially the top guy. This is only an ego history. Punk said nothing after he lost 2 times vs The Rock and was even not given a match to get just 1 win. He said nothing.

I don't know if all these things said about The Rock are true, but OK he is good for business, but also he should have in mind that he can also come back just to help young superstars, like Chris Jericho does, and not only because of his ego, to win titles.

I hope the WWE and especially Vince McMahon will take notice of all these complains, and perhaps push more the talent who are waiting in the locker room instead of guys who are already retired for years.
    Thank you. See I wasn't sure whether to post this or not because I didn't think anyone would agree but I was wrong. There is no reason The Rock has to come back and win titles, like you said he can help other guys, Rock has nothing to accomplish he's already a successful person

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Okay, so I've been reading about The Rock being upset because he lost to John Cena and stuff like that. And I just read they were going to have a triple threat at Extreme Rules and The Rock was gonna get pinned by Cena again. And he didn't like it. You know I use to be fan of his considering my name, but I'm getting tired of his bitching. He bitched at getting injured, what do you expect? You haven't wrestled in a while and injuries happen. And then he complains about losing to Cena. Really you shouldn't of even won the WWE Championship in the first place! Your time to shine was done years ago. You shouldn't of even of beat Punk either. I respect you Rock but I'm tired of your complaining about everything. I know I'm probably in the minority but what are your thoughts on The Rock complaining???
    The Rock has paid his dues and he shouldnt have to put Cena over twice, he has already done it once thats enough and could you explain why he doesnt deserve to be champion?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    The Rock has paid his dues and he shouldnt have to put Cena over twice, he has already done it once thats enough and could you explain why he doesnt deserve to be champion?
    One word: Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    One word: Part-timer
    Undertaker is a part timer, does that mean he should lose his streak?

If I read correctly, 1 win at Mania each, was the original plan that both signed. Then there was rumor for a change and have The Rock win the 2 Manias and lose at ER. There is absolutely no reason for The Rock to win twice at Mania

Also like I said, CM Punk lost to The Rock twice, but do you think it's normal ?

The Rock has done nothing for the superstars, all what he's done since he returned, was for him and only for him. That was good for business and for Vince, OK, but did he really help superstars to shine ? No.
    Last edited by PSOjedi; 04-22-2013 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    If I read correctly, 1 win at Mania each, was the original plan that both signed. Then there was rumor for a change and have The Rock win the 2 Manias and lose at ER. There is absolutely no reason for The Rock to win twice at Mania

Also like I said, CM Punk lost to The Rock twice, but do you think it's normal ?

The Rock has done nothing for the superstars, all what he's done since he returned, was for him and only for him. That was good for business and for Vince, OK, but did he really helped superstars to shine ? No.
    When I said put him over twice I meant at the recent wrestlemania and ER.

Im happy for one each at mania and I am also happy for Punk to lose to him twice in the situation that was set, winning the title only to lose it to the former champ the next match would make an absolute superstar look weak.

I find it funny that no one complains about Jericho, Lesner or Undertaker on their part time stints.... Lesner asks for an extreme amount of money for a few appearences and Undertaker demands who he would like and not like to face for his streak and who he would consider losing it too.

Jericho is the only one of the four main part timers who selflessly (Mostly) Comes back to entertain the fans and put people like Fandango which I would rather have Rock win every match for a year then have Fandango win 1.

When you're a champ and you lose your title you have a rematch clause so that's why there was a match set at Extreme Rules. And seriously when you're The Rock, you should be above "losing twice", especially when you're not a full time wrestler anymore. It would have change nothing for The Rock to lose at Extreme Rules. It's just an ego history.

I find it funny that no one complains about Jericho, Lesner or Undertaker on their part time stints.... Lesner asks for an extreme amount of money for a few appearences and Undertaker demands who he would like and not like to face for his streak and who he would consider losing it too.
    I find nothing to say about The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar or Y2J. The Undertaker has 1 match a year and of course the Streak should lvie forever, that's part a his Legacy. Brock Lesnar is 1/1 vs Triple H. OK he lost to Cena in an awful match in which Cena did nothing. I was not happy with the end, but I have the feeling that it's possible for Lesnar to be the #1 contender for the WWE Championship and win vs Cena, and it would be a great move by the WWE to do that. But also Brock Lesnar gimmick is to destroy everybody even if he loses. Paul Heyman said it. after Triple H won at Mania. "Yes Triple H won, but he was injured, and Lesnar is already ready to compete again"... For Y2J, there is nothing I can say about him but only he is only here to help talents, that's a fact, he is not here for himself
    Last edited by PSOjedi; 04-22-2013 at 07:53 AM.

Normal Member
    Have a look at this, this is Rock's latest interview with Rosenberg (April 21st). He explains his actions and talks about the situation he had after Wrestlemania, he crapped on the dirtsheets.

...Match of the year...