Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    ADR FTW! 10 carots
    Del Rio is already being pushed.......

Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    i really dont agree on ted, i'd rather have rhodes to be honest. ted is as bland as it gets, his mic skills are average and so are his in ring skills. he is just meeeh. unless he somehow shows me what he's got im giving the thumbs down to ted.
    Ted is just a really sad story. It looked like he was on the verge of super stardom in the dying days of Legacy. Now he's, as you put it, "meeeh"
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

i'd love to see a santino push! (i know thats not gonna down very well but i dont care ! Lol)
    they could faze the cobra out and give him a more serious push,
    but keep some of the comedy cos he is good at it!
    would be hard to do after the years of bein a comedy wrestler
    but could be done!!!

NXT is the best show out there !

i really think out of all the people on this list the one person noone talks about that is better then all of them on the mic and in the ring is ................................... JACK.....................JACK SWAGGER he deserves alot more attention. AND THATS THE TRUTH COMING FROM A PRO. Also i like christian, and also ezikel would be good but chistian needs some new moves it seems like hes always doing the same thing when hes in there. I like tyson lkid and davey boy and the can be like the new hart dynasty together or apart

Thank you HITMAN, thank you...

Except for the Ezekiel part.

Blog Entries
    I believe that WWE will mainly push who they have been pushing in the main event scene recently. That is: ADR, Morrison, and Ziggler. The young guys. They can be teased to win a world title, but not win it yet, because they will most likely do so in the future..maybe sometime this year, but after Wrestlemania.

I also think that some midcarders will be pushed for the MITB, or midcard title matches. These include: Ted, Bourne(when he returns), Gabriel and Slater(they could have a small rivalry, kind of how Jeff and Matt did when they were in the same MITB), Kofi, Swagger, and Drew(I still have hope for him).

Blog Entries
    I see 2011 as a big year for Gabriel but not so much for Slater!

Fresh Member
    As far as DiBiase goes, I think any hope for him ended when they gave him the Million Dollar Man gimmick. It took away any freshness he had, and the gimmick was quite stale and too copy-cat.

I'm glad to see Del Rio getting pushed so quickly, the guy clearly has immense in ring talent and his first major feud (with Mysterio) was one of the top 4 or 5 of the last year in the WWE. Morrison deserves a push, and Ziggler and hopefully Swagger have pushes coming their way and McIntyre wouldn't be a bad choice for a decent push either. Hopefully by the end of 2011 we will have at least 2 or 3 genuine main eventers to follow in the footsteps of Sheamus and Miz of last year.

Blog Entries
    A Del Rio/Miz feud sounds good although maybe unlikely since they're on the same side of the fence.

wwe will do what they always do and that is push Cena even though I would like to see Del Rio as a champ sometime in 2011.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraNightviper View Post
    wwe will do what they always do and that is push Cena even though I would like to see Del Rio as a champ sometime in 2011.
    Theres going to be new stars each year for a while from now on I'm sure. This is because they need midcarders to fill in the main event spots that the vets will leave once they retire.