Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Strange times where a guy can't drop a title without people thinking someone must be mad at him. It's the US belt, that thing has been passed around like Melina since 2005, as far as the WM match goes? Honestly I think that was a time thing, given that all the WM reports could talk about was the rushing and dropped plans because they didn't have enough time.

On the other hand, we could continue to imagine that "Mr. McMahon" and Vince are the exact same and the dude just hates on him for the sheer hell of it.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    its his company, your not forced to watch it, he can do whatever he wants with the talent, because he is paying them. If they don't like it, they can leave, and if they choose to stay, Vince is not in the wrong with burying them, its their choice to stay. P.S. I hate Cesaro, but thats not why im saying this whole reply, im just being honest, such as I hated Ziggler, but i was rooting for him to win title.

By the logic of this report Vince must really hate Daniel Bryan! He was dropped for nxt, fired, snubbed at his first 'Mania, dropped his title in record time at the next one and then saddled with a comedy gimmick while being called "goat face" every 10 seconds.

Wrestlers have to be de-pushed sometimes to make way for others to get their turn. Cesaro's run had lost a lot of momentum since they dropped the Better Than Americans angle so it makes sense to try something else for a bit. Look on the bright side, now he's not champ the odds of a KOW reunion have increased.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    You know, it's got me totally baffled the way people come onto the boards and sling shit for discussing what's been reported. What the hell is wrong with talking about it? What's wrong with a bit of speculation? Who cares if the reports are right or wrong if all we're doing is talking about them? The whole efedding landscape is fake and that breeds hundreds of thousands of posts but the minute a few people want to discuss the possibility of something that might actually be happening, it's some fucking internet crime now? And who really cares if it turns out to be fake anyway, at least it got us talking. What's the option? Tell me - what is the option? Sit around and wait for things to be 100% confirmed before we talk about them, at which point, talking is a lot less fun and productive because it's very easy to be wise after the fact, isn't it? So I say, bravo to all those who have the balls to speculate and put their opinions out there and -apparently - on the line to be judged by the know-it-all wrestling public. Fuck you all very much but I will talk about what I want.

The end.

Antonio Cesaro is a excellent superstar. Currently, I believe he is going through the jobber syndrome which means he loses lots of matches before climbing his way back to the top. This happened to Kofi Kingston, Wade Barrett The Miz, and countless other superstars until they inched there way back to the mid card. This must be a testament to see how superstars can fair when they are jobbing out to the likes of Santino Marella. Hopefully, Cesaro can climb his way back to the top or else we can see him back in ROH.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You know, it's got me totally baffled the way people come onto the boards and sling shit for discussing what's been reported. What the hell is wrong with talking about it? What's wrong with a bit of speculation? Who cares if the reports are right or wrong if all we're doing is talking about them? The whole efedding landscape is fake and that breeds hundreds of thousands of posts but the minute a few people want to discuss the possibility of something that might actually be happening, it's some fucking internet crime now? And who really cares if it turns out to be fake anyway, at least it got us talking. What's the option? Tell me - what is the option? Sit around and wait for things to be 100% confirmed before we talk about them, at which point, talking is a lot less fun and productive because it's very easy to be wise after the fact, isn't it? So I say, bravo to all those who have the balls to speculate and put their opinions out there and -apparently - on the line to be judged by the know-it-all wrestling public. Fuck you all very much but I will talk about what I want.

The end.
    ^^^^ The bold part is gold. Seriously, we are all on a site dedicated to discussing wrestling... It would be boring to just discuss things we know are true, or things that had happen. Most of the great discussions take place because the event isn't known to be true and/or we don't know if it will happen.
    #BeJelly

Antonio Cesaro can recover from his Jobber syndrome by starting a rivalry with Wade Barrett. In order to make Cesaro relevant again, he needs to turn face. Turning Cesaro face can do wonders to the career of Antonio Cesaro, but this Face turn needs to happen slowly. When a face/heel turn is rushed, it is usually messed up in a few months and leads the superstar into shows like WWE Superstars and Saturday Morning Slam. Antonio Cesaro vs. Wade Barrett at Summerslam would be great to both superstars but do not put this match on the pre show because that is ridiculousness The only title that is relevant in the pre-show is the Internet Championship which can do wonders if Zack Ryder turns heel.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    Antonio Cesaro can recover from his Jobber syndrome by starting a rivalry with Wade Barrett. In order to make Cesaro relevant again, he needs to turn face. Turning Cesaro face can do wonders to the career of Antonio Cesaro, but this Face turn needs to happen slowly. When a face/heel turn is rushed, it is usually messed up in a few months and leads the superstar into shows like WWE Superstars and Saturday Morning Slam. Antonio Cesaro vs. Wade Barrett at Summerslam would be great to both superstars but do not put this match on the pre show because that is ridiculousness The only title that is relevant in the pre-show is the Internet Championship which can do wonders if Zack Ryder turns heel.
    To me there is no reason to turn him face. He's a great heel, his gimmick almost guarantees you hate the guy. Sure members of the IWC love him, but we have a weird obsession with heels. We love pretty much every bad guy, I mean your avatar has a heel in it. I wouldn't say Cesaro really jobbed out, I think there is this false idea of what jobbing is anymore. A jobber loses with out having his own high spots. He basically gets dominated. That's not what happens in Cesaro's losses. He still looks strong, he just loses. Losing cleanly doesn't mean you jobbed, it just means you lost.
    #BeJelly

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a theory. Cesaro isn't doing anything wrong in fact he's doing a lot of things right. But reports say that Vince is very high on Fandango, so AC fades into Vince's background a bit. The Fandango gimmick seems to be taking off and Vince is impressed. I think Cesaro is impressive but he hasn't quite "taken off" like Fandango has.

Wasn't Ziggler in the proverbial "dog house" once? I wouldn't be surprised if they intentionally do this to keep the talent's head deflated and to test how committed and willing they are to handle being in that position and work through it.