Writer is needed

Its nothing much just one match per week. I hate delayed shows and seriously with all the great job you guys are doing in GP you don't deserve delayed shows. So i want one guy to help me with GP but only, ONLY if he can for sure do a match every week

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Its nothing much just one match per week. I hate delayed shows and seriously with all the great job you guys are doing in GP you don't deserve delayed shows. So i want one guy to help me with GP but only, ONLY if he can for sure do a match every week
    Hey mate, if no one else offers their hand I could write one match a week, My girl is starting to get a bit better and one match would be ok to write though when the CoC tournament begins I will not write due to Conflict of Interest
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    A writer is needed? That'd be an efed first. It'd be a step up, that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Hey mate, if no one else offers their hand I could write one match a week, My girl is starting to get a bit better and one match would be ok to write though when the CoC tournament begins I will not write due to Conflict of Interest
    Cool mate i'll pm you when i have some free time

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....