Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**Spoiler** AJ out of Immortal???? The future of Fortune

I'm sure most of us read "Douglas Williams will defend the Television Championship against AJ Styles. Should Styles lose the match, he will be booted from Immortal." as reported by Ryan Clark

So does AJ get the title or is this the first step in the origionals taking TNA back?

Since all member of Fortune are in title matches will they all win? If they all lose will they all be kicked out of Immortal? or Does Fortune pull away from Immortal?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    I'm sure most of us read "Douglas Williams will defend the Television Championship against AJ Styles. Should Styles lose the match, he will be booted from Immortal." as reported by Ryan Clark

So does AJ get the title or is this the first step in the origionals taking TNA back?

Since all member of Fortune are in title matches will they all win? If they all lose will they all be kicked out of Immortal? or Does Fortune pull away from Immortal?
    I don't care how they do it, but I want Fortune and Immortal to disband. Theyr'e pretty much one big faction right now, and are boring as hell, except for Flair, because he can still cut one hell of a promo.

I'm sure TNA wouldn't let Doug lose that belt so fast, I mean, he just won it! He broke out of his old self, the odd one and most boring to watch, besides Kaz, to someone who I look forward to see every week, as our TV Champion. I hope AJ turns face, since I'm just not buying his act as a heel. But knowing TNA, Russo will screw this up somehow, and prolong Fortune/Immortal's demise, and lower the prestige of the TV title by having AJ win it.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I don't care how they do it, but I want Fortune and Immortal to disband. Theyr'e pretty much one big faction right now, and are boring as hell, except for Flair, because he can still cut one hell of a promo.

I'm sure TNA wouldn't let Doug lose that belt so fast, I mean, he just won it! He broke out of his old self, the odd one and most boring to watch, besides Kaz, to someone who I look forward to see every week, as our TV Champion. I hope AJ turns face, since I'm just not buying his act as a heel. But knowing TNA, Russo will screw this up somehow, and prolong Fortune/Immortal's demise, and lower the prestige of the TV title by having AJ win it.
    Having AJ Styles win a title doesn't lower it's prestige in the least IMO

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

C.M.Nexus
    I would love to see AJ leave Fourtune, and form a major Face faction with Morgan, Anderson, Pope, RVD, Angle, Williams, and the returning Desmond Wolfe. Sadly, I think Russo will somehow screw this up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Having AJ Styles win a title doesn't lower it's prestige in the least IMO
    I knew someone was going to bring that up. Of course it doesn't, but I'd rather see TNA build up other stars besides their top-Kurt, AJ etc, so that when they retire, or get injured, or whatever, TNA can count on the new stars to deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I knew someone was going to bring that up. Of course it doesn't, but I'd rather see TNA build up other stars besides their top-Kurt, AJ etc, so that when they retire, or get injured, or whatever, TNA can count on the new stars to deliver.
    I think tna needs to build up AJ more, along with Joe, Morgan, Guns, Beer Money ...ect. From my point of view those guys are tna's foundation. Those are the guys people name when someone asks "who is TNA?". Not Hardy or RVD or even Kurt. Someone mentioned a while back on the forums that tna needs to reinforce its core roster and let them carry the weight. I didnt think that was right then, but now I think thats exactly whats needed. TNA isnt going to get someone like Cena or Orton to give the entire company the big push it needs so they need to fall back on the people that got em this far. Moving AJ away from Immortal and having a fued between them would be a great story for tna fans to watch. AJ is after all undoubtedly the face of TNA as much as John Cena is the face of the WWE right now. It would be good to see AJ "save" TNA from the bad guys.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    I think tna needs to build up AJ more, along with Joe, Morgan, Guns, Beer Money ...ect. From my point of view those guys are tna's foundation. Those are the guys people name when someone asks "who is TNA?". Not Hardy or RVD or even Kurt. Someone mentioned a while back on the forums that tna needs to reinforce its core roster and let them carry the weight. I didnt think that was right then, but now I think thats exactly whats needed. TNA isnt going to get someone like Cena or Orton to give the entire company the big push it needs so they need to fall back on the people that got em this far. Moving AJ away from Immortal and having a fued between them would be a great story for tna fans to watch. AJ is after all undoubtedly the face of TNA as much as John Cena is the face of the WWE right now. It would be good to see AJ "save" TNA from the bad guys.
    You actually make a good point. TNA needs to focus on the stars that made the company, that they still have left. And then push the other stars. It seems that they have forgotten about TNAs originals like AJ, Kurt(to an extent) and Samoa Joe.

If TNA is smart, they will pull the plug on bringing ANYBODY that had wrestled in WWE and build up their core guys. There's nothing wrong with RVD/Angle, but Hardy, Hogan, EV2 guys, etc even bringing Matt Hardy in. It needs to stop. They need a change desperately. Their roster is loaded with talent but it just looks like a clusterfuck.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tittle97 View Post
    Their roster is loaded with talent but it just looks like a clusterfuck.
    Exactly. Aquiring great talent from WWE isn't great by itself. Wrestlers still need a build up.

And I feel that they are ignoring their original talent. These guys should be focused on more than someone from the WWE who entered TNA.

If i was Russo and co my main objective would be AJ and Hernandez.... they have the world at their feet in them 2 and i would be pushing the hell out of them!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!