Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Damn, I am defending Cena again, lol
    So Cena is cutting good promos even when good promos can't? Hmmmm
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

lol. When a good promo is written for Cena, yes he can cut a good one. But that really has not been the case in a long time. They always have to have him crack some corny jokes that have ruined many decent promos from him recently. Not good promos, decent. And i think it was sad when Rock/cena had there time at the podium with each other right before WM, Rock, though cracking some corny jokes himself, killed Cena on the mic that night. Like Rock or not, the dude has charisma, Cena- not so much. More than Ryback, more than Orton, but not as much as Rock. Of course Rock is a better actor than Cena, Cena is a bit one diminsional and it comes off that way on camera

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Meh he has been losing a lot lately so that comparison doesn't cut it anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    But the Tooth Fairy is just like Superman in a way- he has powers not possible in the human world. Batman is just a normal guy who is smart as hell, studied in all forms of combat as Dennis said. John Cena is just a normal guy in a fake sport that is written to be THE GUY. The guy that overcomes all the odds, the guy who can do no wrong. In the real world, someone like Cena would have their ass kicked by the Tooth Fairy, Batman or Superman. Cena wouldn't last 5 seconds against any of them
    I don't know. If it goes down in a WWE Ring, I'm liking Cena's chances. Maybe they run an angle like the Jake Roberts/Warrior deal where Cena trains with the Undertaker in the realm of supernatural powers, then in the middle of the match breaks out some kryptonite knucks, takes out Superman, and turns heel in the main event of WM 30. But I heard it won't go down, because Superman doesn't want to job to Cena and Triple H is playing hardball in the negotiations.

Blog Entries
    Superman SUCKS! JOHN CENA IS AWESOME! CM Suck SUCKS!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094 View Post
    Superman SUCKS! JOHN CENA IS AWESOME! CM Suck SUCKS!
    Mega troll! Good on you hah.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    I really want to hate Cena but hell he is good at his job and by all appearances a stand-up guy who uses his fame to inspire sick kids and always seems to be about the business of the business...he makes the WWE money and he is well rewarded for that...perhaps the essence of why I am tired of him is simply he says the same thing...he is an excellent promo guy and can play off the crowd like no one else but really when you get down to it how much of an underdog can he ever be at this point? How many times can we take promo after promo of the same recycled "overcome and stand proud" hell even that wore thin with Hulk Hogan after awhile and yes he went back to it to much success so to speak but only after TRYING SOMETHING ELSE... I am not saying turn heel...I am not asked for you to give up your top status just show us something else! We know you have it in you after such a match with CM Punk that was an "instant classic" no so long ago...sure it takes a good opponent to bring out the great in you but recognize that and use it!

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain