Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ryder is a joke and a waste

I seen him at the house show on Thursday and there was no sign there.. so maybe, maybe not...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by jlsniper View Post
    I'd love to see Ryder and Hawkins tag again. Where is Hawkins though?
    I think they use Hawkins as one of the guys to help with returning stars getting back in ring shape. Michael is one of them as well.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I think they use Hawkins as one of the guys to help with returning stars getting back in ring shape. Michael is one of them as well.
    It is a shame that Curt Hawkins is used as a jobber. He has so much potential in the ring and can be a good champion if WWE gave him a chance. Hopefully, Zack Ryder turns heel and reforms Edge Heads with Curt Hawkins.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    Ryder should go by just ryder and be a protypical heel lke a dolph and a aj styles heel

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

i cant take it anymore...for AWHILE NOW ive been wanting my voice to be heard on this site...and now is the chance...ive posted blogs in the past which i will ressurect...very controversial blogs...but i agree with this blog to a point...Zack Ryder...i just got done studying almost every detail to make sure this heel turn isnt fake...but it seems like...with the emotion...especially in the last 18 seconds of the video....that a heel turn is coming...WWE treated him like a bitch basically for the last year or 2...its time he makes an impact...tna isnt that far off with their characters...so i can see WWE doing this with Zack Ryder...and he deserves it....with being screwed by WWE so many times...fucking pg shit

time to make a blog now

A Zack Ryder heel turn would be awesome for his career. It is not far from his reach because of how the WWE is teaching him. A heel turn would save the career of Zack Ryder with new clothing,new finisher, and a new attitude. #RyderRevolution

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

In my perspective, I believe Zack Ryder can turn heel as soon as the Summer. It would be shocking to many WWE superstars and fans who watch the product. To not bury his heel turn, let him perform as a mid carder for the U.S title. He can pick up a few pin-fall victories over the champion (Kofi Kingston) and win the title. If Fandango is champion by the time, turn him face if the fan's are still behind his theme song and the gimmick itself. As soon as Ryder wins the U.S title, he should start doing promo's on which he says he is "the best superstar in the history of the WWE!" After a few months he can start a rivalry for the WHC against Randy Orton who I believe will be WHC by Night of Champions. Zack Ryder would cost Orton matches against Wade Barrett, Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, etc. Finally Orton costs Ryder the U.S championship against Fandango. This would set up a match between the two at Hell in The Cell. Zack Ryder can pick up the victory and win the WHC. The point of this is never to rush a heel turn because when the WWE does it is easily messed up and the gimmick gets stale. This would help the WWE because they need more heels and this is one way to make a monumental heel off of Zack Ryder.

Ryder needs to be a real heel ang just give up the gimmick and break out like how PUNK did how his mic was cut off and say he is tired ofbeing hold back

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!