Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Then Matt was left to trawl amongst the dregs of the independent scene for someone who still thought he was hot stuff. Mind you, I imagine it's about as good as Reby can hope for.

Basically Reby and Matt might as well Settle, neither is likely to do better

Blog Entries
    If they moved up to Washington they could get their own tv show, Settling in Seattle. Yeah? It could document Matt's struggle through bingo halls and high school gyms after his fade from the big time and Reby's pursuit for taking the perfect selfie and posting it on the internet.

Blog Entries
    Classic derailing

I love how the conversation shifted. This is great.

But u dig the whole come back n go to smackdown thing. In the wirld title picture him and dolf.. and ever him n swagger could put on some awesome matches

I'd like the gap before his return to lead to me not knowing who the title holder is on each show. I'd rather he came back for an issue he had with someone rather than a title feud though. Maybe when The Shield has imploded and Ambrose and Reigns are beating down on Rollins in the ring he could come back then.

I think I'd like his return to be on Raw cause if it's not live then it wont be shocking

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    Hasn't he slept with most of the Diva's worth sleeping with yet? I guess there's always Layla but most of them would be a step down. I thought that Lita was a bit of a backstep after Beth, just cause of her history, but if he went from Lita to say Rosa, then he'd be dialling up Sunny within a week offering her Rehab at his place

i hope he didnt have AJ Lee yet. That would ruin her for me.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSocalGuy79 View Post
    Is this a copy/paste from a news site? Or actual facts?

I see Punk taking the time off, building up for his return and title run again. I'm sure WWE will want to put the title on him quick when he returns. Other then Cena, Punk is the only one that was able to wear the title well. If this entire Ryback and Cena match takes place and it does become a running fued I could see Ryback winning the belt from Cena and then Punk returning going after the title from Ryback.
    Don't expect CM Punk to win the WWE championship this year. I don't think it will happen. Punk has a 434 days as WWE champ. I think there is no chance he will have a WWE or WHC reign this year. Best thing for him when he returns is, IMO, a solid non title feud vs a top superstar, or a Tag Team feud. CM Punk & Brock Lesnar vs ????????

Blog Entries
    Frankly Punk should come back in 6 months with a bag slung over his shoulder talking about how he "went on a personal search, a journey to find what really matters in life and that is power...true power...so with that being said please welcome my new business associate"...and out comes the million dollar man laughing and dong his thing..."sorry Paul you were just not getting the job done for me...and forget being the WWE champion"...opens bag and pulls out the million $$$ belt "now I assume my rightful status over you all as the million dollar champion!"

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

OMG ! Awful idea

Sorry