Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the latest on Cm Punks injuries/return

- CM Punk actually has 4 different injuries to his knee at one time. Punk has a lot of pain in his lower leg but not the knee itself, despite the number of injuries. He has a strained ACL and other torn ligaments.

Before the leg injury, Punk was already planning on taking time off after WrestleMania 29 because he was mentally burnt out. Doctors advised him to stay out of the ring at least 6 weeks. He will not be at this Monday’s RAW from England and how soon WWE asks him to return will likely depend on how the ratings are over the next few weeks

So we shall see what happens in the next couple of weeks. Hopefullybthey can keep the ratings up so he has time to heal up and come back well rested

I hope he stays away for some time. It will give the 'E time to build someone else as a big time star.

Is this a copy/paste from a news site? Or actual facts?

I see Punk taking the time off, building up for his return and title run again. I'm sure WWE will want to put the title on him quick when he returns. Other then Cena, Punk is the only one that was able to wear the title well. If this entire Ryback and Cena match takes place and it does become a running fued I could see Ryback winning the belt from Cena and then Punk returning going after the title from Ryback.

Blog Entries
    Punk should take a few months. Let Cena and Ryback headline Summerslam and return afterwards.

Don't know if he should go after the title holder, not if it's Ryback. I don't want him to weasle and still lose to Ryback and even though I don't like Ryback I don't want another champion dethroned within weeks after winning.

Let's have Punk back and feud with Undertaker until the HiaC/Survivor Series time of the year. Or make a decent PPV-arching storyline (3 matches, win-loss-win for Punk) after which Punk retires HHH.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

C.M Punk being gone from the WWE for a small period of time might be a blessing for the WWE. It gives them time to build up a younger guy such as Ryback and start new/fresh rivalries. He deserves a break with all the amazing matches he has been putting on for the WWE universe recently. Punk should return around Summerslam as some reports are shown. When C.M Punk returns he should start a fresh rivalry with someone new such as Brock Lesner or Fandango. When C.M Punk comes back, he should not jump into the WWE championship picture and have some good matches with others. If C.M Punk was to ever go to Smackdown, he should start a rivalry with Dolph Ziggler for the WHC. This would put on an interesting feud and push Smackdown to greater heights. Smackdown is not the same as it use to be and C.M Punk could help elevate Smackdown. Seeing C.M Punk as WHC would be awesome if it would of happened. Since brand division is terminate, let C.M Punk appear on Smackdown more to boost up ratings. Promo's, matches, interference, commentary, etc. can boost up Smackdown ratings. Randy Orton should go back to Monday Night Raw and win the Raw Money in The Bank to start a rivalry with John Cena. By the end of this year we might be seeing superstars being born, 5 star matches, and revamping of great matches thanks to one man- C.M Punk.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

He needs the time off anyway he was champion for 400+ days he has to be burned out at this stage!

Blog Entries
    Time away can do nothing but help regather momentum for Punk. The very nature of the wrestling audience is to well up like a dam in anticipation of once again seeing someone they love. However, good old WWE love to wring the living shit out of anything - they're a bit like a demented kid strangling it's first kitten. They think they're hugging it and loving it but really they're squeezing the life out of it.

Punk should take 6 months off, get some more tatts (isn't that what wrestlers do on their time off?), have some wild sex with Lita before he kicks her to the curb once again in favour of a new diva and watch some cartoons. He deserves a little down time.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Time away can do nothing but help regather momentum for Punk. The very nature of the wrestling audience is to well up like a dam in anticipation of once again seeing someone they love. However, good old WWE love to wring the living shit out of anything - they're a bit like a demented kid strangling it's first kitten. They think they're hugging it and loving it but really they're squeezing the life out of it.

Punk should take 6 months off, get some more tatts (isn't that what wrestlers do on their time off?), have some wild sex with Lita before he kicks her to the curb once again in favour of a new diva and watch some cartoons. He deserves a little down time.
    Hasn't he slept with most of the Diva's worth sleeping with yet? I guess there's always Layla but most of them would be a step down. I thought that Lita was a bit of a backstep after Beth, just cause of her history, but if he went from Lita to say Rosa, then he'd be dialling up Sunny within a week offering her Rehab at his place

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    Hasn't he slept with most of the Diva's worth sleeping with yet? I guess there's always Layla but most of them would be a step down. I thought that Lita was a bit of a backstep after Beth, just cause of her history, but if he went from Lita to say Rosa, then he'd be dialling up Sunny within a week offering her Rehab at his place
    Lita was definitely a step backwards after Beth. But hey, Beth went to Edge while Lita went back to Punk so I guess they're playing musical girls. Personally I'd take Beth any day; I have never seen Lita as any more than the girl leftover at the party when everyone else has paired off - great body, butterface - and thankfully you've had a few drinks to make this seem OK. Except the next morning she's calling herself your girlfriend all of a sudden. Oops. Maybe Punk is doing Lita to have a go at Edge? Or Matt Hardy? (because who would touch Reby Sky?)

Must really eat at Matt Hardy, not only did Edge steal his girl, he then traded up.