Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    to me, the best characters are the ones that are an extension of the person outside of the ring

ziggler's "show off" gimmick just seems really forced to me and i have no idea why.

i have tried to like him for 3 years, and just cannot do it. and i have always liked the cocky, showoffy heel.

Pretty sure wwe has no idea or clue what character to use for him after fandango. I mean it likely took them 6 months to a year to come up with fandango...

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    I disagree, Ziggler does have the "it" factor. If you can remember, Ziggler started off with The Spirit Squad, so add that to the list as well .
    and he was Chavo "Kerwin White" Guerreros caddy during that clusterfuck of a gimmick

NXT is the best show out there !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bammer View Post
    and he was Chavo "Kerwin White" Guerreros caddy during that clusterfuck of a gimmick
    What are you talking about? Kerwin should have been made WWE champ!

Kerwin White was AWESOME.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What are you talking about? Kerwin should have been made WWE champ!
    He would have held the title the white way.

Quote Originally Posted by SHW View Post
    to me, the best characters are the ones that are an extension of the person outside of the ring

ziggler's "show off" gimmick just seems really forced to me and i have no idea why.

i have tried to like him for 3 years, and just cannot do it. and i have always liked the cocky, showoffy heel.
    To each his own, to me he seems to pull it off whenever he is doing interviews.

Best gimmick ever. Might have been better if he'd actually learned some dancing though.

watch the NITRO vs RAW ratings war documentary. people always excel when they are allowed to be themselves on air. (SCSA, The Rock, Punk)

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodomens View Post
    watch the NITRO vs RAW ratings war documentary. people always excel when they are allowed to be themselves on air. (SCSA, The Rock, Punk)
    What does CM punk have to do with the ratings war?
    ]