Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Savage View Post
    She's no Winnie Cooper, but she'll do
    Da Fuq is this?

Blog Entries
    Touche mr thread creator. You piqued my pervy interest and lured me in. You should write for the news section. They have misleading titles too.
    ^^^can't put better than this..

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I think she is sick and tired of being overlooked as she has said and now maybe, the bad side of her can show and maybe a feud with Sky will be an interesting developing storyline...
    Either way, I still prefer Sky
    Velvet Sky is alright. I am still trying to get a feel for her. When the KO division was more filled out with multiple talented women she was actually my least favorite. Now that the KO division is thinned out she is arguably becoming one of the top ones in the division right now so I am trying to find a reason to like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    ^^^^ This

Mickie James is my favorite diva of all time because she played such an awesome heel... I like her as a face... but she did the crazy chick like no one else could...
    The angle Micke James had against Trish is literally the only storyline I recall her having in WWE. I really have no recollection of what she did after that aside from random matches and championship wins. A heel Mickie would bring alot to the table, but does TNA need it right now? They seem pretty heel heavy if I am not mistaken.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

RYAN CLARK IS THAT YOU??. This headline is nearly as misleading as the ones in the news section on this site now give me what I came for mickie james spread eagled!!!

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    After watching this past weeks match between Mickie and Tessmacher I feel a heel turn coming.
    totally agree. Can't wait for that.
    Also, am I the only one who noticed that she lost weight ?

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    The angle Micke James had against Trish is literally the only storyline I recall her having in WWE. I really have no recollection of what she did after that aside from random matches and championship wins. A heel Mickie would bring alot to the table, but does TNA need it right now? They seem pretty heel heavy if I am not mistaken.
    But its the same heels Gail, Tara, Madison, ect...over and over. Mickie would really freshin things up in that reguard. Just as long as she does not go all A&8s on us.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    totally agree. Can't wait for that.
    Also, am I the only one who noticed that she lost weight ?
    I thought that, but she also seemed to be wearing a top that covered up the fact she's lost weight

Mandem be trollin'.

[thinks about midcard]

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Velvet Sky is alright. I am still trying to get a feel for her. When the KO division was more filled out with multiple talented women she was actually my least favorite. Now that the KO division is thinned out she is arguably becoming one of the top ones in the division right now so I am trying to find a reason to like her..
    Hey Panda btw
    Oh yeah I completely get where you are coming from
    I am not the biggest TNA fan tbh, the division however does care more about the development of women's wrestling in comparison to WWE... they need to get Paige out of NXT and into the main show...

I like Tara, she is my favourite of TNA all time and one of my top 5 of all time in both companies...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Hey Panda btw
    Oh yeah I completely get where you are coming from
    I am not the biggest TNA fan tbh, the division however does care more about the development of women's wrestling in comparison to WWE... they need to get Paige out of NXT and into the main show...

I like Tara, she is my favourite of TNA all time and one of my top 5 of all time in both companies...
    Tara is a woman that deserves a great deal of respect, love her or hate her. She is a hell of a wrestler, and has always been willing to do whatever it takes to make the division as a whole better.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.