Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    (Just then, Athena pulls hard, arching her back and pulling as hard as she can. Finally Ali has no choice but to tap out and Athena releases. She rolls to her side and is still holding her ribs. Ali disappears. Athena’s music begins playing as she lays on her back. She motions for a mic and is handed on as her music stops playing.)Athena: In just a few short weeks I have my first shot at gold here in JBW, because at For The Cause I'll be competing for the Intercontinental Championship.

(The fans cheer.)

Athena: It will be a triple threat match, myself against KJ Punk and Ali Kazam. I beat Ali tonight and I know I can do it again, but KJ is a man I've never faced before, someone with a long standing reputation in the wrestling world and I will not take him as lightly.

(The fans cheer once again.)

Athena: And I hope for his sake that he doesn't take me lightly either, after all I may be a woman, but I am so much more than that. So if KJ makes the mistake of underestimating me it will be his downfall and even though it would benefit me to keep quiet and let him do so I don't want to win that way. I want him to give me everything he has, to hit me as fast and as hard as he can, because that way if I beat him to become the Intercontinental Champion I'll know and you'll all know it's because I am the best.

(The fans go wild with cheers.)

Athena: So Ali you have one more chance to beat me in that match and Punk I have nothing, but respect for you, but I want you to know that the moment you step into that ring with me I will beat you like the redheaded step child.

(Athena, holding her ribs gets up and chuckles a bit as the fans cheer once again as the camera fades to the back to see a JBW cameraman going to track Shuriken in the back. He walks into a dark part of the arena.)

[IMG]file:///C:\Users\WOODWA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\ 01\clip_image001.jpg[/IMG]

(He starts rolling the tape. Shuriken then speaks...)

Shuriken: Last week, we saw a star emerging and a star destroyed. Athena put up a valiant effort and she should be praised. Then....on to the problem.....NightWolf.

(Lights flicker and the room goes dark. The light turns on and the cameraman sees Shuriken in front of him and catches it on tape.)

Shuriken: NightWolf, I never liked you since the beginning. You and I were LONG overdue a fight and now, you decided to catch my attention....BRAVO NIGHTWOLF! You have succeeded in angering me. Our battles will be brutal. The world will witness it. And I'll be able to send you a trip to the hospital. Pretty generous, isn't NightWolf?

(Lights turn off again.)

Shuriken: When we have our match NightWolf....we won't be wrestling....it will be a fight. A fight to see who is the better man. But I will say this.....I will always be better than you, NightWolf. Especially you NightWolf. I will enjoy pummeling you. Until then, keep yourself healthy because I want to bear responsibility for your physical trauma.

(The lights go out again and come back on in a flash. Shuriken has left and the crowd is going crazy as the camera cuts to show Larry taking a piss in the bathroom.)

Larry: C'mon little dude, COME ON! I know I've put you through alot with all the hookers, trannys, shooting drugs in you but COME ON!! Papa's gotta squeeze out juuuust a few drops. I know the Gonorrhea's got you down but come on, yeah that's it you dirty whore. Yeahhhhh....NO NO NO!!! DON'T STOP!!! DAMNIT!!

(Larry starts slapping his dick frustratingly, making a sick "smack smack smack" sound.)

Larry: You. Mother. Fucking. Cock. Sucking. Whore *smack smack smack* I'll show you, you little....

Larry: HOLY FUCKBALLS!! What the fuck's wrong with you???? You ACTUALLY followed me in the bathroom?!

(The Cameraman nods the camera up and down slowly.)

Larry: Well......you got any crack?

(The Cameraman moves the camera side to side.)

Larry: YOU MOTHERFUCK!! You stand there, watch me piss, and don't even try to play with my butthole?! Then on top of that you don't have any drugs? I'LL KILL YOU!!!

(Larry charges the cameraman, grabs him by the shirt, and raises his hand to hit him.)

Larry: Wait......do you smell that?! It's....It's....Oh my dear Jesus......White Widow? No, no, THAT'S NOT IT!! Purple Haze?! NO, NO! Maui....Wowi.....I must have it!!

(Larry lets the cameraman go, and runs out the door, leaving the cameraman to follow him.)

Larry: Where is it!! I know you're here! I haven't had weed that good since that time we made Tito Santana shove it up his asshole and smuggle it across lines. No, not Mexico's lines, SOUTH DAKOTA! I have no idea why we made him shove it up his ass but he did anyways......

(Larry turns a corner, then another, and runs into a dressing room where he finds the source of the weed smell.)

Larry: YOU!! Weed! Give it now!!

Sleeps: What the fuck!? Get the fuck up off me you fuckin’ crack head before you catch a size 10 Air Force 1 "All Up In Yo' Grill".

Larry: What the fuck are you doing back in JBW???

Sleeps: You really want to know why I'm here? Well here is your answer, and this goes out to all of ya'll also asking what the fuck I'm doing back here in the JBW, I'm only here for one reason and it ain't fame or money. I already got that. And it ain't for no championships, don't need those to prove how great I am. It is to bring as much anarchy as I can to the JBW. And for those who want to know why I am doing this and what has the JBW done to me to deserve this. Well my answer is "Because I can, mother fuckas and what the fuck are any of you gonna do to stop me?"

Larry: Can I....Can I pllleeaaassee have some of that weed?! I give the best footjobs this side of the border! I'll trade you a burrito!! How about a free pass for your family to finally come over here legally?! I'll do anything!

Sleeps: Man, that is racist as fuck. I WAS BORN IN NORTH LAS VEGAS which is in NEVADA. And the last time I checked that was in AMERICA which makes me an AMER-IC-AN CIT-IZ-EN. Just because my skin is brown and I eat tacos doesn't mean I or my family need a green card bitch.

Larry: Just....just let me smell it...PLEASE!!

(Sleeps pulls out a sack of some stress weed that a fan gave him before the show and throws it out of the door.)

Sleep: Go get it fool and leave me alone. If you do decide to come back and bother me some more I'm gonna break your jaw with my foot and you won't be interviewing another person for a long while.

(Sleeps shakes his head as we go to commercial break.)

JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Blog Entries
    (Just then, Athena pulls hard, arching her back and pulling as hard as she can. Finally Ali has no choice but to tap out and Athena releases. She rolls to her side and is still holding her ribs. Ali disappears. Athena’s music begins playing as she lays on her back. She motions for a mic and is handed on as her music stops playing.)

Athena: In just a few short weeks I have my first shot at gold here in JBW, because at For The Cause I'll be competing for the Intercontinental Championship.

(The fans cheer.)

Athena: It will be a triple threat match, myself against KJ Punk and Ali Kazam. I beat Ali tonight and I know I can do it again, but KJ is a man I've never faced before, someone with a long standing reputation in the wrestling world and I will not take him as lightly.

(The fans cheer once again.)

Athena: And I hope for his sake that he doesn't take me lightly either, after all I may be a woman, but I am so much more than that. So if KJ makes the mistake of underestimating me it will be his downfall and even though it would benefit me to keep quiet and let him do so I don't want to win that way. I want him to give me everything he has, to hit me as fast and as hard as he can, because that way if I beat him to become the Intercontinental Champion I'll know and you'll all know it's because I am the best.

(The fans go wild with cheers.)

Athena: So Ali you have one more chance to beat me in that match and Punk I have nothing, but respect for you, but I want you to know that the moment you step into that ring with me I will beat you like the redheaded step child.

(Athena, holding her ribs gets up and chuckles a bit as the fans cheer once again as the camera fades to the back to see a JBW cameraman going to track Shuriken in the back. He walks into a dark part of the arena. He starts rolling the tape. Shuriken then speaks...)

Shuriken: Last week, we saw a star emerging and a star destroyed. Athena put up a valiant effort and she should be praised. Then....on to the problem.....NightWolf.

(Lights flicker and the room goes dark. The light turns on and the cameraman sees Shuriken in front of him and catches it on tape.)

Shuriken: NightWolf, I never liked you since the beginning. You and I were LONG overdue a fight and now, you decided to catch my attention....BRAVO NIGHTWOLF! You have succeeded in angering me. Our battles will be brutal. The world will witness it. And I'll be able to send you a trip to the hospital. Pretty generous, isn't NightWolf?

(Lights turn off again.)

Shuriken: When we have our match NightWolf....we won't be wrestling....it will be a fight. A fight to see who is the better man. But I will say this.....I will always be better than you, NightWolf. Especially you NightWolf. I will enjoy pummeling you. Until then, keep yourself healthy because I want to bear responsibility for your physical trauma.

(The lights go out again and come back on in a flash. Shuriken has left and the crowd is going crazy as the camera cuts to show Larry taking a piss in the bathroom.)

Larry: C'mon little dude, COME ON! I know I've put you through alot with all the hookers, trannys, shooting drugs in you but COME ON!! Papa's gotta squeeze out juuuust a few drops. I know the Gonorrhea's got you down but come on, yeah that's it you dirty whore. Yeahhhhh....NO NO NO!!! DON'T STOP!!! DAMNIT!!

(Larry starts slapping his dick frustratingly, making a sick "smack smack smack" sound.)

Larry: You. Mother. Fucking. Cock. Sucking. Whore *smack smack smack* I'll show you, you little....

Larry: HOLY FUCKBALLS!! What the fuck's wrong with you???? You ACTUALLY followed me in the bathroom?!

(The Cameraman nods the camera up and down slowly.)

Larry: Well......you got any crack?

(The Cameraman moves the camera side to side.)

Larry: YOU MOTHERFUCK!! You stand there, watch me piss, and don't even try to play with my butthole?! Then on top of that you don't have any drugs? I'LL KILL YOU!!!

(Larry charges the cameraman, grabs him by the shirt, and raises his hand to hit him.)

Larry: Wait......do you smell that?! It's....It's....Oh my dear Jesus......White Widow? No, no, THAT'S NOT IT!! Purple Haze?! NO, NO! Maui....Wowi.....I must have it!!

(Larry lets the cameraman go, and runs out the door, leaving the cameraman to follow him.)

Larry: Where is it!! I know you're here! I haven't had weed that good since that time we made Tito Santana shove it up his asshole and smuggle it across lines. No, not Mexico's lines, SOUTH DAKOTA! I have no idea why we made him shove it up his ass but he did anyways......

(Larry turns a corner, then another, and runs into a dressing room where he finds the source of the weed smell.)

Larry: YOU!! Weed! Give it now!!

Sleeps: What the fuck!? Get the fuck up off me you fuckin’ crack head before you catch a size 10 Air Force 1 "All Up In Yo' Grill".

Larry: What the fuck are you doing back in JBW???

Sleeps: You really want to know why I'm here? Well here is your answer, and this goes out to all of ya'll also asking what the fuck I'm doing back here in the JBW, I'm only here for one reason and it ain't fame or money. I already got that. And it ain't for no championships, don't need those to prove how great I am. It is to bring as much anarchy as I can to the JBW. And for those who want to know why I am doing this and what has the JBW done to me to deserve this. Well my answer is "Because I can, mother fuckas and what the fuck are any of you gonna do to stop me?"

Larry: Can I....Can I pllleeaaassee have some of that weed?! I give the best footjobs this side of the border! I'll trade you a burrito!! How about a free pass for your family to finally come over here legally?! I'll do anything!

Sleeps: Man, that is racist as fuck. I WAS BORN IN NORTH LAS VEGAS which is in NEVADA. And the last time I checked that was in AMERICA which makes me an AMER-IC-AN CIT-IZ-EN. Just because my skin is brown and I eat tacos doesn't mean I or my family need a green card bitch.

Larry: Just....just let me smell it...PLEASE!!

(Sleeps pulls out a sack of some stress weed that a fan gave him before the show and throws it out of the door.)

Sleep: Go get it fool and leave me alone. If you do decide to come back and bother me some more I'm gonna break your jaw with my foot and you won't be interviewing another person for a long while.

(Sleeps shakes his head as we go to commercial break.)

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dycxBVY8lTA[/VIDEO]

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Blog Entries
    (We come back from commercial break to see Pat sitting there smiling at us.)

Pat: We’re being told that the current JBW Television Champion was doing a photo shoot for GQ when he had some things to say. Roll the footage.

(Hawk is in the middle of a camera shot with the JBW TV title around his waist and the photographers are going nuts getting pictures. Hawk lowers his hands to tell them that the shot is over and calls over his personal cameraman.)

Hawk: Now, the word on the street is a new star has been cast to play my opponent at For the Cause. I would like to be the first to confirm that these reports are true but the director has not informed me or anyone else in that matter on who got the part. There is a lot of speculation on who, but I don't lower myself to the standards of guessing games and what ifs scenarios.

Now I know you are all worried because very few actors can fly with the Hawk. But don't worry because I have helped guys like KJ Punk find solid footing in this industry despite not being blessed with movie star looks and skills like yours truly and I can do the same for whatever poor soul that was cast opposite me. But rest assured, I brought this title back into the limelight after it was neglected for so long and I will continue to show everyone how valuable this title is by raising it up in the air each night I put on classic show for the masses to enjoy.

Now then as for seeing me in action, well I don't want the mystery man to get a good look me before we meet since I don't get see any of his past works, so you all will have to deal with re runs until I make my triumphant return to the silver screen at For the Cause. Now that I have addressed all the rumors, this is your TV champion "Mr. JBTV" Mike Hawk reminding you, that TV does not rot your brains out, only bad TV does that. So do yourself and your brain a favor and tune in when I return because Hawk TV is the most vital for any mind that wishes to grow.

Pat: And there you have it Jabesters. Apparently Mike Hawk is going to be exposed in a PPV match at For The Cause in a couple weeks.

Dudley: Yeah? He’s going to have fun.

Pat: I don’t think Mike Hawk will have fun getting beat up by a mystery person.

Dudley: It’s almost like a gloryhole.

Pat: What?

Dudley: Nothing…

(Pat looks at Duds and straightens his papers while chuckling.)

Pat: Okay Jabesters we…

<span style="font-family: &amp;quot">

Pat: Again? Okay… Now it's time for our main event. For the first time ever, we're going to see "The Psychotic Warrior" take on "The Bostonian Badass" in what should be an explosive one on one encounter.

Dudley: You're not joking Pat. This one is going to be exhausting.

Pat: And here comes the first competitor Artemis Eclipse.

(Artemis comes out on stage with his head down and the hood to his hoody up and holds up his kendo stick to a mixed reaction from the fans. He then lifts up his head and heads to the ring...)

Pat: Artemis won a hard fought victory last week against Mike Muir after giving a great, heartfelt speech towards his home state of Boston after the terrible tragedy they went through.

Dudley: Last week was a different story though Pat. Everybody was rallying together after what happened in Boston but now...Artemis is looking to send a message to the JBW roster and he's looking to use The Alpha Dog as the pen and paper.

Pat: Easier said than done Dudley. I'm not denying Artemis ability. He's proved himself last week and many times before but he is going to have use his speed to set the pace and keep Alpha off his feet if he wants to own this match.

(Artemis slides into the ring, stands up, and then lifts his kendo stick to another mixed reaction from the crowd. He then goes over to one of the ring posts furthest from the stage, quickly jumps to the top, and sits on the top turnbuckle. He looks towards the stage and waits for his opponent.)

Pat: And here comes Artemis opponent for tonight The Alpha Dog and after seeing the kind of mood he's in...

Dudley: No kidding! Wasn't it you who said that he was doing better last week Pat?

Pat: That's what I heard. Apparently, the reports were...misleading.

Dudley: Misleading? Pat...We both saw how he acted earlier. He's worse than he's ever been.

(Alpha walks out on stage to a massive ovation from the fans and stands in the center, breathing hard with the EWN World Heavyweight Title around his waist. The blood and alcohol from earlier is still on his face. He stretches his neck around and jumps up and down a couple of times before yelling out…)

Alpha: IT'S DOMINATION TIME!!!!!!!

Dudley: He didn't even clean his face off.

Pat: I noticed Dudley. Now the big question hanging over tonight is where is RedRum? He came on while Alpha was in the ring last week and said he would be here this week but he hasn't been seen once tonight.

Dudley: I don't know...WATCH ALPHA!

MAIN EVENT: THE ALPHA DOG vs ARTEMIS ECLIPSE

(Alpha is shown running towards the ring. Artemis notices before throwing his kendo stick to the side and jumping off the turnbuckle to the mat. Alpha unbuckles his title belt, lets it fall to the ringside floor, and then slides into the ring before colliding with Artemis in the middle. Rapid punches are coming from both sides. Hitting their marks almost at the same time until they start to slow down and start trading punches... )

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-27-2013 at 11:58 AM.

Want To

Blog Entries
    ARTEMIS!
    ALPHA!
    ARTEMIS!
    ALPHA!
    ARTEMIS!
    ALPHA!
    ALPHA!
    ALPHA!

(Alpha is punching Artemis towards the ringpost on Artemis side. Alpha pushes Artemis into the ringpost and starts with the rapid punches again on Artemis. Delivering rights again and again as the ref tries to get Alpha off of Artemis. Alpha lets out a scream as he continues puching until he delivers one final punch that makes Artemis fall into a seated position at the ringpost. The fans are going crazy and the Alpha chants can be heard.)

Fans: ALPHA! ALPHA! ALPHA! ALPHA!

Pat: Alpha's showing why he's called "The Psychotic Warrior".

(Alpha bangs his chest a couple of times before pitting his arms to the side and yelling out to the fans...)

Alpha: WHAT'S HIS MOTHERFUCKIN NAME?!!!

Fans: THE ALPHA DOG!!!

(Alpha then bends down to eye level with Artemis and the camera zooms in to hear him whisper...)

Alpha: The Alpha Dog's Ol’ Yeller, huh bitch? Well can Ol’ Yeller do this?

(Alpha stands up, places his boot on Artemis cheek, and washes it across Artemis face once. He then runs towards the other side of the ring, bounces off the ropes, and heads towards Artemis before stopping and noticing Artemis is no longer where he left him.)

Pat: Smart move by Artemis getting out of the ring.

Dudley: You're right. That Alpha Boot might not have ended the match but it would of definitely hurt like hell.

(Artemis is shown on the outside of the ring holding the side of his face. He looks to the ring and notices just in time that Alpha is running towards him at full speed. Alpha darts through the ring ropes like a missile. Artemis ducks in front of the apron before Alpha makes contact and Alpha hits shoulder first into the barricade behind Artemis, taking the full impact.)

Dudley: Ouch! That idiot probably just lost the match!

Pat: That acting before thinking attitude Alpha has is what makes him such an unpredictable opponent but we just saw how that kind of behavior can have negative results.

(Artemis is shown pointing and laughing at Alpha, who is shown clutching his shoulder in pain while sitting against the barricade. Artemis goes over beside Alpha and delivers a few stiff side kicks to Alphas injured shoulder. Alphas face shows how much pain each vicious kick creates. Artemis then quickly climbs onto the apron, positions himself in front of Alpha, points down at his opponent, and then jumps off and delivers a front dropkick to Alpha’s chest.)

Pat: Oh! If Alpha wasn't in pain before, he is now.

(Alpha is lifeless against the barricade and falls over. Artemis gets in Alphas face and can be heard saying...)

Artemis: Come on Yeller! Let’s go play!

(Artemis pulls Alpha up and throws him into the ring. After both men are in the ring, the ref calls for the bell...)

DING! DING! DING!

Dudley: I can't believe they're still going Pat. As much damage as they've put each other through...

Pat: We knew this was going to be an explosive match but nobody figured it would go on this long.

(Alpha runs toward Artemis but Artemis quickly falls backwards and pits both legs in front of him. The dropkick connects with Alphas knee and Alpha falls face first onto the matt. Artemis quickly gets up and watches Alpha, preparing to run to the ropes. When Alpha gets to one knee, Artemis runs to the ropes, bounces off, makes his way back to Alpha, steps up on Alphas knee and attempts to hit "Requiem for a Dream" (shining wizard).

(Alpha ducks his head causing Artemis to miss and fall on his stomach in front of Alpha. Alpha quickly gets on his feet, bends down, wraps his arms around Artemis waist, and lifts him up into the air. Alpha then puts Artemis back down on his feet while still holding the german clutch, plants his feet into the mat, lifts Artemis into the air, then falls back and hits a german suplex.)

Pat: Text book german suplex by The Alpha Dog and he still has the grip locked in!

(Alpha still has Artemis in the german clutch. Alpha rolls over to the left, lifts Artemis up with him to a vertical base, then hits another german suplex. Alpha still holds on.)

Pat: Alpha's looking for the trifecta!

(Alpha and Artemis are at a vertical base again with Alpha still holding the grip. Alpha plants his feet and attempts the third german but when Alpha lifts Artemis to finish the suplex, Artemis quickly wraps his legs around Alphas waist, surprising Alpha enough to make him release the grip, and flips forward, flipping Alpha forward with him. Artemis grabs Alphas legs for the roll up pin attempt...)

Dudley: Artemis might have him!

One!

Two!

Thre--

(Alpha barely kicks out before the refs hand hits the mat. Artemis is furious.)

Dudley: Damn that was close! Just a millisecond more...

(Artemis gets on top of Alpha and starts delivering rapid elbows to the face. Once he's done, he looks to the side of the ring where he threw his kendo stick and smiles. He gets off Alpha, runs and slides under the ropes to the outside floor. Artemis grabs the kendo stick and slides back into the ring. He then points the kendo stick at Alpha and then makes a motion with it like he's cocking a shotgun.)

Pat: What is he doing? He'll get disqualified!

Dudley: Doesn't matter if he takes The Alpha Dog out! You don't have to win to send a message!

(The ref tries to take the kendo stick from Artemis but gets hit in the side of the with it for his troubles. Artemis as the kendo stick held over his head and about to bring it down on Alpha until a man comes out of the crowd, slides into the ring, and hits Artemis from behind.)

Pat: It's Sagittarius Blue!

Dudley: What is he doing out here?! He has no reason to be out here!

(Blue is on top of Artemis, punching Artemis multiple times. Artemis gets Blue off of him and rolls out of the ring. Blue follows him to the outside. Artemis attempts to jump the barricade, but as he's jumping the barricade, Blue runs up behind and shoves him mid jump, making him fall to the ground. Blue quickly climbs over the barricade and both men are now fighting through the crowd.)

Pat: Sagittarius is getting revenge from earlier tonight.

Dudley: Yeah his revenge just ruined a great match!

Pat: This match was already ruined when Artemis grabbed that kendo stick. Fortunately for Alpha, Sagittarius was waiting to get back at Artemis. Maybe someday though, we'll find out whose the better man between Artemis and Alpha.

(Alpha is in the middle of the ring angry, yelling, and kicking turnbuckles when...)

http://htt<a href="http://www.youtub...0eNfTQcTt0</a>

(Alpha looks towards the stage and watches as RedRuM walks out. ‘RuM stares down at the ring trying to get Alpha to come to him. Alpha is in the ring telling ‘RuM to come in… finally, ‘RuM comes racing down as Alpha begins getting out of the ring, they’re mouthing the whole time and finally get into each other’s faces as JBW officials race to pull them apart as the feed fades out.)

JBW

Team
    Rocket
    Blasting
    Off
    Again!!
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-27-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Want To

Blog Entries
    JBW: WARFare (03) – May 4th, 2013

(The fireworks go off and the crowd is going crazy holding up signs and trying to get on camera as we settle on the middle of the ring where R(ob) is standing with a mic. He motions for the fans to settle down and awaits to talk…)

R(ob): Good evening everyone and welcome to JBW WARFare!!

(Crowd goes crazy…)

R(ob): I’m out here to start the show tonight because I have a few things I need to say about the state of JBW and where we are right now. I also have a couple announcements to make so please bear with me for a moment… Now, onto the business end of things, JBW is in an extremely strong position right now. The last year has been nothing but a rollercoaster ride for this place that saw many talented individuals come and go.

We’ve seen leaders pack up and go home, we’ve had people disappear, people not wanting to do it, people being held back and others trying to take over what was already a sinking ship, driving it further down… Since the middle of April, I have taken over and tried my damndest to give you everything I can. And I will continue to do so until I can’t anymore.

And with that… I will tell you wait no… show you… please let me introduce to you, a JBW Original and the new General Manager of WARFare…

Pat: I really want to know… It’s…

Dudley: ST. GEORGE!!! ST. GEORGE!!!

Pat: Well I’ll be damned.

(ST.GEORGE strides out on stage wearing what looks like the best suit money can buy. He looks at the crowd and is living up every second of his return. He gets into the ring and he and R(ob) embrace in a big hug. They talk a bit with the mic away from both of their mouths. They laugh and R(ob) steps back to let St. George take it all in. He bows and claps back to the audience in attendance.)

R(ob): Now, here’s the deal… we wanted St. George to come out here and give a big speech about things but, he felt that it was best… ahh, who am I kidding haha!! Take it away Georgie Boy…

St. George: Lor' luv a duck! Thank yew fer 'avin' me back 'ere bruvas! Know what I mean? JBW is, was an' always'll be me 'ome. So I really wan' yew ter know what I'm back an' I'm 'ere fer good!! R(ob) 'as seen i' in 'is 'eart ter make me da new GM 'ere on WARFare an' I'll do what I can ter provide da best fer yew what yaaahr en'ertainmen' dollar allows.

Now, as me first order, I'm gon'a announce RedRuM ter go against The Alpha Dog in da end all, be all bashin' ov a lifetime. A NO HOLDS BARRED STREET FIGHT!! These bastards wan' ter go at i' so bad, so be it. Make i' brutal bruvas! Know what I mean?
    Lawd above! I also wan' ter say what RedRuM an' Alpha'll be in a match tonight as well. Along wiv Artemis Eclipse an' Sagittarius Blue. What match yew ask? A Fatal Four-Way!! Get bloodied, get brutal, get battered. Fuck each uvver up. I wanna see yew go fer broke.

And not ter be aaaht done, remember what tonight yaaahr main event'll be The Sandman against Holy Jose ter see who'll fight TDA at FOR THE CAUSE fer da JBW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!! How abaaaht what bruvas an' sistas??, innit.

Awright geeezzaa! I'm gonna give da mic back ter me main bruv R(ob) but we're takin' shi' ter a whole new level now loves! Sorted mate.
    R(ob): I fucking forgot sometimes how much you need a translator haha! Either way, welcome back my bruva!!

(They hug again as the audience goes crazy.)

R(ob): I also want to say that later tonight I have a major announcement regarding the Pay-Per-View. Now please, enjoy the show bruvas and sistas! Let’s give a warm JBW welcome to returning Jabester, Lenny Lightning and soon to be fan favorite, Mustachio!!

(The camera shows both men in the ring already waving to the audience and looking ready to fight.)

Pat: And were kicking this night off in a grand fashion! Here they come, the JBW Tag- Team Champions!

Dudley: Those kids in the ring are about to get hurt, bad.
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 05-04-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Want To

Blog Entries
    MATCH. 01 – BLACK BLOODED vs MUSTACHIO + LENNY LIGHTNING

(Black Blooded ride out on custom Harley-Davidson bikes as their music blares, Vivica seated behind Mr. Black, Mr. Blood's bike carrying a large black bag on the back as they roll down the ramp and circle the ring, flippling off the crowd, Mr. Blood talking shit even over the sound of his bike as they finally park, Vivica hopping off first and taking each man's tag team title before kissing her "Daddy" Mr. Black for luck.)

(Watching eagerly from the bikes as the men get into the ring, Mr. Blood wasting no time in rushing Lenny Lightning and taking both himself and his opponent out of the ring, leaving Mr. Black staring down a scared, yet not completely intimidated Mustachio, who, after a quick glance to see his partner on the outside, looks back towards the mountain of a man in front of him).

(Outside the ring Mr. Blood picks Lenny up, throwing him bodily over the barrier and into the crowd, you can faintly hear him say "Back where you belong, bitch" before laying the boots to him, the referee to caught up in trying to handle the Biker in the ring to worry about the one on the outside.)

(Start at 1:00 and end at 1:50, or not, it's your life)
    (Also, just pretend Ted Dibiase is Vivica, it's really fun)

(Mustachio turns right into a gut kick from Mr. Black, who quickly grabs him, lifting him for the Black Death.)

Dudley: Well that's it for this jackass.

Pat: I hate to agree with you but nobody kicks out of that man's Implant Buster.

(On the outside of the ring Lenny has made it back on the right side of the barrier, running towards Mr. Blood however the biker is ready for him, grabbing him and slamming him back on the floor hard with a spinebuster.)

(Mr. Black holds Mustachio, turning towards his partner before slamming his victim down hard, the sound of the impact echoing through the arena as Mr. Black rolls the smaller man over, going for the pin, as on the outside Mr. Blood just stands back up, looking down at Lenny with contempt as he tries to rise and get in the ring.)

(Mr. Black gets up, pulling Mustachio roughly to his feet before throwing him hard into the turnbuckle, where Vivica is waiting with a set of leather manacles, giggling as she forces the dazed man's hands behind his back. using the manacles to force them around the turnbuckle. Lenny, seeing his partner in danger, makes his move, sliding past Mr. Blood like an NFL runningback, before throwing himself into the ring to save his partner.)

(Mr. Black steps back, a smile evident under his black leather mask as he waits for Lenny to get to his feet, before charging in with a hard clothesline catching the smaller man from behind and knocking him to the ground.)

(Mr. Blood, seeing his partner has everything well in hand, walks over to the commentary desk, demanding microphones before getting back in the ring, where Mr. Black is sitting on Lenny's back, keeping him down. Kicking Lenny straight in the face, he hands a microphone to his partner, who stands, leaving Lenny against the floor. )

Mr. Blood: Well now, what have we here. Looks like not only did the new so called "boss" actually find us some ass to kick tonight, but a couple of no-name fucks actually found a couple of fucking balls between them and decided to step up. Well boys, pay real fucking close attention, because this is your fucking crystal ball to seeing what happens when you fuck with the Dominant Predators. Enjoy the fucking show.

(Vivica hops down to the ground, grabbing the large black bag strapped to the back of Mr. Blood's bike, she carries it into the ring, a wide little-girl smile on her face as she sets the bag down, opening it to reveal a number of small metal and leather objects.)

Mr. Black: Get up.

(Lenny slowly gets to his feet, blood freely running from his mouth. He lifts his arms to defend himself, his feet unsteady and his eyes wildly moving between the members of Black Blooded as they circle him, predatory grins on all three of their faces.)

Mustachio: What's going on, Lemme out!!! Lemme OUT!!!

(Mr. Blood kicks Mustachio in the jaw, silencing him.)

Mr. Black: Cane.

(Vivica, squealing with delight, runs to the bag, grabbing a thin metal rod approximately 2 feet long, handing it to Mr. Black, who, without a change of expression on his masked face, looks one at Mr. Blood.)

Mr. Blood: You see, We have spent fucking decades exploring avenues of pain that you boys don't even know exist. Yet. We've destroyed people, both inside and outside of this sport that would kill both of you with a fucking smile. We have proven over and over that we are the only ones with the fucking guts to hold the JBW Titles!

(Mr. Black steps forward, swinging the metal cane in one motion with one hand, hitting Lenny across his stomach, causing the smaller man to drop to his knees, clutching as his abdomen as Mr. Black swings repeatedly, already causing bruises to appear on Lenny's back and shoulders. Then, seemingly as though the life as gone out of him, he stops, standing upright once more. The crowd is silent, seemingly in shock at the brutality being displayed.)

Pat: We need some help out here, if anyone can hear me please this kid could be permanently injured here, we need security or someone please!!!

Dudley: Oh just shut up and enjoy the show, his career wasn't going anywhere anyway.

Pat: What the hell is wrong with you?

Dudley: Having to see the champs lower themselves to competing with chumps like these, that's my problem, and I bet it's their problem too.

Pat: That doesn't justify ending a kid's career!!!

Mr. Black: Cat.

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 05-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Want To

Blog Entries
    (Mr. Blood looks up at Mr. Black, almost seeming to question his call before smiling at the look in his partner's eyes. Vivica however, moving as soon as she heard her "daddy" speak, is already handing the leather and steel flogger to him, a look of pure joy in her eyes. He rolls his wrist, the action causing the leather falls to ripple, the small metal balls attached to each fall glinting brightly under the lights.)

Mr. Blood: You're right, as always. Time to end this shit. See boys, what you are seeing right now is True Dominance. We are on the top for a fucking reason people. Because we are willing to do whatever the fuck it takes in order to win, because we enjoy doing what makes lesser men sick. There isn't anyone here that will save you, because there isn't a single fucking person here that can stop us.

Pat: Is that?

Dudley: No fucking way! They can't have signed back on!?!

(Mr. Black picks Lenny up again, throwing him to the outside of the ring before turning towards the ramp, rage already showing in the eyes of all three members of Black Blooded as Pride and Sorrow make their entrance.)

(Both Pride and Sorrow grab mics and jump up on the ring apron.)

Pride: Still beating up on the weak I see, typical classless barbarians right Sorrow. But to the point, we have issues with you boys calling yourself the most dominate team out there today. Sure you boys retired with a couple of sets of titles but we weren't in those companies if I recall correctly.

Sorrow: No we were to busy racking up gold on Brutality and actively defending and winning 3 sets of titles. But you already knew that didn't you?

Pride: I think they did brother, because at EWNCW's In Justice for Brawl, we did some things no other tag team has ever done. First, we defended both the Grand and Intercontinental titles against two different teams in the same match and walked out victorious. Second, we won the Hardcore Tag titles to not only make us the only team that held 2 sets of titles in one company, but the only team to hold 3. And last but not least, we are the only team in existence to deny you boys a chance at retiring another title.

Dudley: Impressive, I've seen these guys in action and man they can put on a show. And now they are here in JBW!!

Sorrow: Not to mention a title that embodies your barbaric personalities so well. But before you start to complain about the interference, we had already fought 2 other teams earlier so if anything, we should be the ones complaining.

Pride: But we don't because artists have to suffer to make an impact and accomplish great feats and we put our bodies and our livelihoods on the line to do that. Now you boys are over here picking fights with the common rabble trying to build that reputation you worked so hard to protect back up. But we aren't going to have that. We have retired just as many titles, beaten just as many teams, and even have our own sets of titles as you can plainly see, sitting on our shoulders. We are here to finish what we started and take those titles right off your waists and send you back to whatever bar you came from. And all you are going to remember are the words Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus.

Pat: Um, what’s that mean?

Sorrow: (as they are entering the ring) We came, We saw and We conqu.....

(Unseen by all, Karl and Oli Panzer have made their way thru the crowd and jump the guardrails, grab mics and are about to jump on the ring aprons when a fan yells out "BEER!" Karl looks back and sees the fan has two bottles of beer that he wants the Germans to have. Karl rushes over, grabs the beers and thanks the fan. He hands Oli one of the beers and they hop on the ring apron.)

Dudley: ZEEEEEEE GERMANS ARE COMING! The Panzer Division are back in JBW. They've wrestled a few matches here but took off for Oktoberfest in their homeland and never looked back until now!!!

Karl Panzer: Hey guys, I think you're forgetting about something- The Panzer Division.

(Karl and Oli down their beers in record time, throw the bottles on the arena floor, then enter the ring.)

Karl Panzer: So what do we have here? Two wanna be bikers and their whore on one side and two Italian Opera freaks on the other side. All kidding aside- you guys have what it takes to belong in any ring in the world...buuuuuutttt Oli and I are......

(Sasha Panzer rushes down the ramp to a loud pop and cat calls from the crowd. She has two large mugs of beers in her hand. She rushes to the ring steps and gets on the ring apron and motions Karl over with a shake of her head.)

Dudley: I'm in love- nothing hotter that a sexy women with beer in her hand.

Pat: Have to agree with ya Duds.

Karl: Um can you excuse us for a minute.

(Karl walks over and takes both mugs and thanks his little sister. He then hands the other mug to his brother Oli and they down them both in no time as everybody in the ring just looks on. They hand the mugs back to Sasha who jumps down and makes her way back up the ramp to cheers. She gets on stage when her sister Barbie Panzer comes out and shoves her down- Sasha drops the mugs and they shatter- Barbie then heads down the ramp down to the ring, sliding in and standing by her brothers. Sasha just looks on from the stage, in tears.)

Dudley: The even hotter sister just put Sasha in her place. I'd love to see them in a mud wrestling match- in my apartment.

Oli Panzer: Nice work taking care of the runt.

Barbie Panzer: No problem.

Want To

Blog Entries
    Karl: You guys really shouldn't pick on her. Um Ok, where were we?. Oh yeah, Oli and I are two guys who are the elite team in this sport- yet everywhere we go management seems scared to push us, scared to give us shots a titles no matter who's ass we kick. But no more.

Oli: Yeah, we are sick and tired of being overlooked so at For the Cause- we demand a shot at the JBW Tag Team Belts. We don't care if its one on one, a three way.

Karl: Hell, I'm all for that- lets do it. In fact, why wait, lets do it fucking now!!

(ICONOGRAPHY, Ben Reilly Kent and Jason Todd Kent, come out on stage with a mic, but Sasha Panzer grabs it out of Jason's hand. Jason whispers something in her ear.)

Sasha Panzer: A fourway? I'm not into that you dirty pig ! I'm not a whore!

Dudley: I'd love to be the fourth.

Pat: Wait two other guys in ICONOGRAPHY, Sasha and you?

Dudley: Um, no, Sasha and two other ladies.

(Jason, red-faced, whispers in her ear again.)

Sasha: Oh! Sorry! Silly me! Jason says make it a Fatal Fourway Tag-Team match for the JBW Championships at FOR THE CAUSE!

(Ben whispers in her other ear. And Sasha laughs.)

Sasha: Even though they already challenged Black Blooded last week… they are thrilled that more want to compete.

Karl: Why the hell not, more asses to kick!!

(Just when it looks like Mr Blood is about to speak again, Pride and Sorrow attack Black Blooded causing Vivica to attack Pride by jumping on his back and biting him. Barbie Panzer rushes over, pulls her off by grabbing her hair. Karl and Oli then join in attacking both Mixed Emotions and Black Blooded who fight back. Sasha is still on the stage laughing now as ICONOGRAPHY make their way down to the ring as WARfare goes to a commercial break…)

(Pre-recorded footage shows the Sleeper pulling up to the arena about an hour before the show is scheduled to start in his black 1959 Impala with skulls airbrushed all over. But instead of the Sleeper parking in the private parking lot of the arena like the other JBW employees, he parks in the front of the arena in the public parking lot. Sleeps gets out and opens up his trunk and pulls out a bbq grill and a bag of charcoal. He sets up his grill, pours the charcoal in, stacks up all the briquets into a pyramid, drowns them in lighter fluid and lights up his grill. As the flames are roaring up to 5 feet over his grill, Sleep starts pulling more stuff out of his trunk looking like he is setting up for a tail-gate party.)

(Sleep sets up a little card table and pulls out a huge ice chest. Sleep then goes back into the trunk and pulls out a false bottom revealing four 12" MTX Terminator speakers built into the trunk, 2 Pioneer GM-6500F amplifiers a hydrolics air tank and an XBox 360. Sleep then uses a remote to open the trunk door up all the way. He then pulls off another fake cover revealing a 50" flat screen tv built into the door of his trunk. By this time Sleep notices his grill is ready to throw on the meat. He loads the grill up with marinated chicken and brats. As he waits for times to flip the meat and tend to his grill, he pulls a XBox controller out and starts playing Madden football and turns on the music and cracks open a Budweiser.)

Pat: This man is setting up shop in our parking lot and he’s not even on any type of contract.

Dudley: He’s The Sleeper, Pat. He does what he wants to. He’s always done that.

Pat: That is the truth Duds. Sleeper is an island all to himself haha. On that note, lets get to our first official match of the night. KJ Punk, who put on a great showing last week with Sagittarius until Artemis interrupted, will take on the one and only Athena. And the special referee for the match will be Ali Kazam.

Dudley: The so-called magic man?

Pat: Yep, that him.

(The stage fills up with green smoke and out from it Ali Kazam, in referee garb but wearing a cape, levitates a good three feet over the stage, then down over the ramp. He levitates to the ring steps, then climbs up them and gets into the ring.)

Dudley: Ok, I saw no wires or anything, but I still don’t believe in magic…

Pat: Then how can you explain what he just did?

Dudley: Ummm, um…

Pat: Its magic Duds, you have to face it.

(KJ Punk comes out on stage to a very loud pop from the crowd. He starts down the ramp and high fives fans all along the way. Once near the ring area he circles it and high fives all those fans too.)

Pat: Too bad Artemis got involved in his and Blue’s match last week. They both were pretty evenly matched and up until Artie got involved, they both had each other pretty worn out.

Dudley: True, but Artemis had to do what he did.
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 05-04-2013 at 03:44 PM.

Want To

Blog Entries
    (KJ Punk climbs into the ring, gets on the top turnbuckle and raises his arms into the air and pounds his chest before climbing down and leaning against a turnbuckle awaiting his opponent.)

(Athena walks out on stage with a fierce determination in her eyes as she stares down at KJ Punk. She makes a b-line for the ring, ignoring the fans that are cheering for her. Once in the ring she throws a dirty look at Ali Kazam who just backs away.)

Dudley: Will you look at her? Not the kind of women I’d want to piss off. I’m not ashamed to say she would kick my ass!!

Pat: I have no doubt she’d kick any guys ass here. I’ve seen her wrestle some of the best there is and she has stood toe to toe with them- an example Shuriken Blade and last week with the referee of this match- Ali Kazam. And just look at what she has done down there in IWA.

Dudley: Like I said, not the type I’d want to piss off. I will say watching her beat the crap out of those stupid Panzer sisters on BITWs Kingdom Come PPV was a huge turn on for me.

Pat: Just a little bit ago you we’re in love with the Panzer sisters, what happened?

Dudley: What do you mean? They are stupid. Just because I think they’re hot doesn’t automatically mean they know how to read a damn book!
    Pat: Well, there you have it I guess…

Athena immediately goes on the attack before the bell even rings.

MATCH. 02 -- ATHENA vs KJ PUNK w ALI KAZAM special ref:

Athena/Chyna. KJ Punk/Masahiro Chono

Stop @ 2:17, ignore commentary, unless you understand Japanese

(KJ fights back, pushing Athena back into the corner hitting Athena and hitting a couple of clubbing blows to Athena’s chest. Athena responds with a hard chop to KJ’s throat that sends him falling down to the mat.)

Dudley: Serves him right for hitting Athena in her breasts.

(Athena then goes for a pin, hooking KJ’s legs.)

One!

Two!!

Thr-- Kickout by KJ Punk!

(Athena pulls up KJ and head butts him in the face, KJ falls back down to the mat. Athena again goes for the pin.)

One!

Two!!

Kickout by KJ Punk!

Dudley: I’m impressed that he was able to kick out of that pin, but he’s just asking for more punishment but Athena has this won. I mean look at how she is manhandling KJ Punk.

Pat: I have to agree with you there Duds.

(Athena pulls KJ Punk up and tosses him into corner of the ring and follows that up with a Stinger Splash to the prone KJ who drops to the mat once again. Athena again goes for the pin.)

One!

(KJ Punk puts his leg on the bottom rope, breaking the count.)

Dudley: This could well be the end of KJ Punk tonight- he should have just let her pin him. No shame in losing to a woman like her. And he would live to see another day.

(Athena can’t believe it. She goes to pull KJ up again but the ref, Ali Kazam demands that he can check on KJ so Athena backs away. Ali Kazam gets down to check on KJ, sees he is ok, then gets to his feet, turns around and magically pulls a rose from his ref- shirt pocket and hands it to Athena. Athena takes it, smirks, then breaks the rose in half and throws it out the ring.)

Pat: Well that wasn’t nice. I’m sure Ali put a lot of thought into that trick. What kind of lady doesn’t like a rose?

Dudley: She is all business Pat.

(Athena shoves Ali Kazam out the way, but by that time, KJ Punk has slid out the ring and starts circling around as Athena just looks on. Ali Kazam starts counting him out.)

One!

Two!!

Three!!!

Four!!!!

Five!!!!!

Six!!!!!!

(KJ Punk slides back in the ring and gets to his feet only to be met with a clothesline from Athena. It sends him back into the ropes and Athena quickly grabs hold of him and whips him into the ropes. As he bounces back towards her Athena goes for the Big Boot, but KJ ducks at the last moment and trips Athena, then in lightening quick fashion clamps Athena in the Southern Discomfort (Anaconda Vice).)

Dudley: Just like last week against Sagittarius Blue, KJ Punk clamps this move on out of nowhere. And this time they are not close the ropes.

(Athena seemingly takes the pain very well, not screaming out in pain as others have. Ali asks if she gives up, but is answered with a very strong and loud HELL NO!)

Pat: No giving up for this lady.

(After about 30 seconds in the hold Athena manages to break free from the hold and quickly slides out the ring. She is in obvious pain now as you can see it in her face. She momentarily turns her back away from the ring giving KJ Punk an opportunity to connect with a baseball slide to her back, sending Athena into the guardrails. KJ Punk gets to his feet, pulls Athena head up then slams it against the guardrail. While this is going on Ali Kazam has started to count them both out…)

One!

Two!!

Three!!!

Four!!!!

(KJ pulls Athena’s head up once again, but she appears to be out cold so he quickly gets back into the ring.)

Five!!!!!

Six!!!!!!

Seven!!!!!!!

(Athena finally is able to get to her feet. She whips what she thinks is sweat out of her eyes but realizes its blood coming from a cut in her forehead. Instead of panicking, she just laughs and makes her way to the ring.)

Dudley: Ok, I think she’s pissed off now

Eight!!!!!!!!

Nine!!!!!!!!!

(Athena slides into the ring and immediately gets to her feet, her face covered in blood. KJ Punk just stands there in shock. Ali Kazam then gets in front of Athena to check her cut, but she just shoves him out the way but KJ manages to hit her with a running low dropkick and quickly going for the pin.)

Pat: KJ Punk can win this!!

Dudley: Maybe so, maybe not. I mean he is wrestling Athena..

One!

Two!!

Thre-- Kickout by Athena!!

(KJ Punk looks at Ali Kazam and ask if he is sure that wasn’t a three count- Ali responds with a nod – No.)

Dudley: So very close, but it wasn’t enough!!

(KJ Punk makes his way to the corner and up to the top turnbuckle in record time and he jumps off going for his Tribute (Macho Man elbow drop) on the still down Athena, but she moves out the way at the very last second. Athena pulls herself up by the ropes, gets steady on her feet. Ali Kazam again tries checking on her cut, but again she shoves him off.)

(KJ Punk has also gotten to his feet and immediately shoves her back and then once more hits a couple of clubbing blows to Athena’s chest that doesn’t phase her one bit. She responds with a head butt that dazes KJ Punk. She then gets KJ Punk in a bear hug and squeezes as hard as she can, KJ’s face turns red and it looks like his eyes are going to pop out but when Ali ask if he gives up KJ yells out NOOOOOOO!)

Dudley: As I said earlier- no shame in KJ losing to this woman. Its something he really should do- give up. I mean she could crush his ribs with ease, if she hasn’t done it already.

(Purple smoke starts coming out of Ali Kazam’s shirt sleeves and starts to fill up the ring so Ali removes his cape and starts fanning it around to try to get the smoke out the ring. He accidentally keeps hitting Athena with the cape in the process so she lets go of KJ Punk and he falls to the mat. Athena tries to grab the cape from Ali Kazam but he is twirling it around way to fast so she grabs Ali instead. Ali, surprised, punches her in the face, then covers her head with the cape, then starts punching her breast like they are punching bags.)

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 05-04-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Want To

Blog Entries
    Dudley: Um, just what the hell is Ali Kazam thinking?

Pat: I, uh, really do not know…

(KJ Punk, seemingly oblivious to what’s going on, reaches up and pulls Athena down to the mat and for the second time in this match, gets Athena in the Southern Discomfort (Anaconda Vice). Ali Kazam jumps down to the mat and ask if Athena, head still covered in the cape, gives up and just when she is saying NO, he calls for the bell…)

Pat: Wait. What the hell just happened?

Dudley: Looks like KJ Punk just picked up the win!

Pat: Yeah, but with Ali Kazam’s help. And I am sure I heard her say no.

Dudley: Well I didn’t…

(Ali Kazam quickly gets to his feet as does KJ Punk. Ali then raises KJ’s arm in victory to a very mixed reaction from the crowd. Athena removes the cape from off her head, then raise to her feet and is pissed. Ali Kazam and KJ Punk quickly bail out the ring and as KJ Punk heads up the ramp, a purple cloud surrounds Ali Kazam, then dissipates after about 10 seconds and Ali has disappeared. Athena is still in the ring and demands a mic and is given one by a stagehand.)

Dudley: Again, I will say this is one woman one should not piss off!

Pat: INDEED!

Dudley: Ok Funaki…

Pat: What?

Athena: What the hell was that?

(The fans cheer in agreement as KJ acts confused.)

Athena: You son of a bitch you set me up, you and that Harry Potter wannabe were in this together.

(KJ shrugs and pretends like he has no idea what she's talking about and the fans boo.)

Athena: You know what KJ I used to have a lot of respect for you and what you have accomplished in this business, but screw that!

(The fans cheer.)

Athena: You think this is the end and you've already won? Well sorry to disappoint you, but this is just the beginning. I am the last woman on Earth that you want to piss off and I'm about to prove to you that hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

(The fans cheer once again as Athena glares at KJ with a sinister look on her face. KJ appears worried now and heads backstage.)

Dudley: KJ Punk best go run and hide. Ali Kazam though, he better hope Athena doesn't get a hold of his magic box.

Pat: I don’t even want to know. Either way, we have good ol’ Larry Zbysco waiting, this should be interesting as always. Take it away Larry!

(The camera cuts to show Larry Zbysco in the back part of the locker-room, dancing and singing. Sagittarius Blue stands in the doorway watching, with a shocked expression on his face.)

Larry: Mama's lil' baby likes shortnin' shortnin', mama's lil' baby likes shortnin' bread....

(Larry pulls out his trusty bag of meth, sticks his face in it and snorts deeply.)

Larry: AAAHHH FFUUUUCCCKK YYYEAAHHH!! Mama's little baby likes TITTIES AND BEER, TITTIES AND BEER!!

(Larry begins humping the air like an excited Chihuahua while singing "Titties and beer, titties and beer". He then turns around to see Sagittarius standing in the doorway.)

Larry: Hi, yeah, hi, hey, hi, hey...nicehairfuckface! HAHAHA!! I said fuckface! I mean, who the hairless pussies are you?!

Blue: ........Did you seriously just call me fuckface AND a hairless pussy in one sentence?!

(While Blue is talking, Larry pulls out his bag of dope again.)

Larry: FUCK MY ASS BILLY FUCK IT GOOD!! Pull my nipples and call me a dirty girl, dirty!

Blue: .....I believe I'll be going now....

Larry: NO WAIT!! I have to get this interview done, If I don't.........hang on a second, my third nipple is itching...ahhhh much better. Now what was I saying?! Oh yeah, if I don't get this interview in R(ob) told me he'd lock me in a room and make me listen to old Ma$$dinero mixtapes and Kevin Matthews dong yodeling and that's a fate worse than death!! Please!!

Blue: Jesus, you whine more than a newborn baby. If you have a questions ask it already...

Larry: You have a match tonight, how do you feel about that? See...I can be professional!

Blue: My opponents in this match are useless. They're all going to lose regardless. As long as I can get my hands on Artemis, I'm a happy camper. Next.

Larry: Speaking of Arte...Arte...WHO THE FUCK NAMES THEIR KID ARTEMIS?! I mean when a woman is pregnant does she go "Oh hey I know how I can totally fuck my son up and make him a whipped pussy for life, I'll name him Artemis! Artemis, man I tell ya....

Blue: Shut it and ask the question Zbysco.

Larry: Jesus flip-flop wearing Christ alright already....you have a match with him at the For the Cause, any words for him? Eat your fucking heart out Okerlund, I'm the pro now..

Blue: He will suffer, he will lose. I will be the one to reign supreme. Next.

Larry: You're a serious little fella, aren't ya'?

(Sagittarius looks at him, rolls his eyes, and walks away.)

Larry: No? More for me!! HAHA!!

(Larry puts his face back into his meth back and inhales deeply.)

Larry: TITTIES AND BEER TITTIES AND BEER!

(The camera fades away from Larry and back to Pat and Dudley sitting at the booth just staring.)

Pat: I really can never explain what I see when I’m done seeing Larry. I… words..

Dudley: It’s okay Pat, lets just be glad we don’t have to be around him except for at meetings. And even then he’s usually sleeping so, it’s a win, win. And just…

(While Dudley is talking, familiar music blasts through the arena.)

Pat: Glad it was you this week and not me!

Dudley: Shut up…

(RedRuM makes his way onto the stage throwing his arms up for the crowd to react. He walks down to the ring and climbs over the top rope. He snatches a mic from the stagehand awaiting in the ring and throws him out.)

RedRuM: Look who’s back in this nigga!! Muthafuckin’ REDRUM is back in JBW an’ shit! I came back because there’s a fuckin’ dog here that needs to get his flea collar back on an’ shit! They jus’ said earlier that at FOR THE CAUSE, Alpha Bitch an’ me are gonna be in a no holds barred street fight… I’ma fuck dat’ nigga up!! He don’t even…

(Just as RedRuM was finishing up his sentence, Alpha Dog comes through the crowd and into the ring, he blindsides RedRuM and he falls hard. Alpha picks him up and starts screaming at him “ALPHA FUCKING DOG WILL NEVER GO DOWN TO A BITCH ASS LIKE YOU!!” as he’s getting ready to hit him, security rush the ring and tackle them both. R(ob) and St. George come out and help separate the two mastodon of men in the ring. Everyone is trying to restore order as we go to our next commercial break.)

(As we come back from commercial break, we see Sleeper in the parking lot still having his party.)
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 05-04-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Want To