Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    White Trash Millionaire erupts throughout the arena as The Redneck Wreckin’ Machine Leonard Ray Beauregard walks out carrying a base of Pabst Blue Ribbon. He stops on the ramp and looks behind him as Darius and KJ Punk come from the back and join LRB on the walk out to the ring. Lenny Ray steps into the ring as Darius and KJ Punk walk around the ring and grab 3 chairs and a mic. As they enter the ring and set up the chairs, Lenny Ray sits down and opens up the case of beer. He hands a can to Darius and Punk and picks up the mic.

LRB: Opening his beer and takes a big gulp. ‘Bout a year and a half ago I had just got done tearin’ the house down against Kota Ibushi. It was the last night of a 6 month Japan tour I was windin’ up and I done had my bags packed in the locker room. Plan was to shower, get to the airport, and fly back home and start settin’ up a bunch of indy dates.

But see, that plan didn’t happen cause I get back to the locker room and I got a missed call from a number I didn’t know. Takes another big drink of beer and finishes it off, throwing the can to the outside of the ring. Talking while he opens up another PBR So I call the number back and guess who the number belonged to.

It was the offices of Justifiably Badass Wrestling. They says to me “Lenny Ray, we’ve been following you for a while now. We saw you tear the house down with Kota Ibushi, we say you have the crowd jumping out their seat against Prince Devitt, we saw the crowd on the edge of their seat when you fought Keiji Mutoh. We want for you to come work for us. You’ll be a star, you’ll have opportunities of a lifetime.”

So I did what any rational sumbitch would do, I changed my plane ticket, you know how much that shit costs? I readied myself for the opportunity of a lifetime. He empties the can he was drinking and tosses it behind his head into the first row of the crowd and opens another. Now the big wigs in the back tell me they was impressed with my technical ‘rasslin, they said they was awestruck, that’s the fuckin’ word they used “awestruck”, that a redneck like me could be more than just a brawlin’ hillbilly.

So what’s the first opportunity they give me? They stick me on Alcatraz and say that I’m a hardcore rassler now. Well alright, I can pay my dues as long as I get better opportunities. “Sure, sure” they said “We love you, you’re a natural in the ring. We just need to get you know”. So I did the garbage ‘rasslin bullshit. Next thing I know I’m comin’ to the rescue of Jay Bee Dubya against some fuckin’ Undertaker wannabe cult group or somethin’. Then what happens? What happens to the big plans?

What happens to the fuckin’ opportunities? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SHOTS!?!?! So I see that Jay Bee Dubya is in shambles Big drink of beer. and I decide to follow folks that said they wanted to give me the opportunity to prove that I’m the best in the world to another company they was startin’ up.

Well that company folds in no time so I decide to take some time to walk away, travel around again, find myself, and get in contact with some like-minded folks that have been fucked over and given the short end of the stick one too many times Darius and KJ Punk raise their beers… KJ’s still closed of course. We’re sick and tired of being the workhorses of this company and not getting’ a damn thing to show for it.

We are sick and tired of being told to wait for our shots and wait for our opportunities. From now on we are gonna make our own opportunities. Fuck waitin’ for our shot, for our time. Our time is now. Y'all better take notice cause those of y’all that have gotten countless opportunities, y’all that have been given our shots on silver platters…y’all take notice. A new day is here.

Punk sets his beer on the ground as he takes a microphone.

Punk: Lenny Ray, you know I don’t drink this shit! But you’re more than welcome to have it brother.

LRB leans over and takes the beer off the mat, opens it, and starts to drink it.

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 07-21-2013 at 12:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    See, that’s what we are. We’re brothers. I knew that Lenny Ray was gonna be comin’ back to JBW. You people thought that two men from the muddy Mississippi wouldn’t keep tabs on each other? We aren’t as ignorant as you people think we are! We aren’t as blind as you fuckin’ sheep!

The audience boos on Punk as he stands up before taking a deep breath and sitting back down.

Me and Lenny had this planned from the beginning. We both knew what kind of shit happens when the leaders of a company are as incompetent as the leaders of this one are. The powers that be in JBW might be the most ignorant, short sighted, self-serving assholes on this planet! They wanna push what’s hot instead of what’s good. How else can you explain three of the best wrestlers on the planet sitting in the middle of this ring without a damn stitch of gold around our waists? Explain that you sheep!

The audience chants “YOU SUCK” at the group.

Oh we don’t suck. JBW sucks. You fans suck. It all started with you turning on me after I kept getting held down in the pursuit of my gold. Then something funny happened. I noticed a like minded individual suffering through the same fate as me. A guy that should be main eventing pay per views alongside me, but was repeatedly pushed to the bottom of the card. Darius was working his ass off, giving everything he had to impress you insatiable monsters until he finally snapped. And then I came forward and we decided, together, that we can rule this company. We will rule this company. We will destroy this company.

KJ lowers his mic as Darius raises his.

Darius: Punk's right. We will tear this company apart. Just because we aren't popular doesn't mean we shouldn't be treated fairly. I honestly thought you people were better than that, but you truly are nothing but sheep. You see, Lenny Ray, Punk and I look after each other. We do what is best for each other. Like right now for example; I know my good friend Lenny Ray is thirsty so I'm going to offer my drink to him because he is a hard working man who deserves a reward every now and then.

Darius takes the can and leans over to Lenny Ray, who takes the can from Darius, nods his head and cracks it open.

Darius: You see that? That was gratitude. Something we would show if we were treated properly, and treated with respect. None of you know what respect is. I should have learned my lesson by now but I just didn't want to believe that you people were so naive! But I was wrong ... Sadly wrong. Every single one of you is naive. I can guarantee you that just a few weeks ago, just before I started to show JBW's true colors, you were buyin' my merch, and chantin' my name! But now? Oh hell no, Darius is the bad guy now, right?! Hes the bad guy because he is friends with two of the best JBW has to offer!

The audience starts to hurl "You all suck!" to the three men in the ring.

Darius: That is exactly what I mean! You're all just like the ones who run this damn company! You're hypocritical morons! If you wanna believe whatever bullshit this company feeds you then be my guest, but I won't sit back and watch anymore. We're going to do something about this travesty! We are the workhorses! We draw in the ratings! We deserve our chances! If they don't want to give us our chances then we will take them! We -

The audience boos so loudly Darius can barely be heard, and it frustrates him deeply. He stands up from his chair.

Darius: Shut your mouths! All of you! We give our all every damn night and you treat us like shit! We risk our lives for you people and you BOO US?! Are you kidding?! We are the best in this company and we are getting screwed! I would gladly take each and every one of you freaks on in this ring right now! That's how betrayed I feel! What you've created wasn't my choice, it wasn't our choice! We do everything for you, and you do this! This was you people, not us!

LRB and KJ stand up. LRB leans over to Darius and says something to him. Darius begins to calm down and LRB takes their hands and raises them up. The audience begins throwing items at them from their seats. They all laugh as we go to commercial break.

Blog Entries
    We come back from commercial and music is blasting through the arena.

BARBIE PANZER

Barbie comes through the curtain with Artemis behind her. She stops to look back to make sure he’s okay. He’s limping and holding his ribcage. They slowly make their way down to ringside where Artemis takes a seat at the announcer’s booth with Pat and Dudley.

EDEN SKY

As the JBW Bombshell Champion comes out of the curtain, a red carpet is laid out for her while a couple people walk down the ramp throwing rose petals out. She finally decides to make her way down the ramp and get into the ring. The bell rings and the match to see if Barbie can become the number one contender to the JBW Bombshell Champion is on!

MATCH. 03 – EDEN SKY vs BARBIE PANZER: IF BARBIE WINS, SHE’S THE #1 CONTENDER TO THE BOMBSHELL CHAMPIONSHIP

Pat: I would just like to say, thanks for joining us out here tonight Artemis.

Artemis: Any time. You and Dudley are my favorite announcers. Well, you are anyway.

Dudley: And what am I, chopped liver?

Artemis: Nope. Just a dick.

Dudley: If that’s not the pot calling the kettle black, I don’t know what the fuck is.

Pat: DUDLEY!

Dudley: What the hell did I tell you Patricia?

Pat: Whatever… lets get to the action inside the ring. And we start off with Barbie grabbing Eden and doing an Irish Whip!

(BARBIE/Velvet Sky vs EDEN SKY/Madison Rayne)
    (2:17 – 5:17)

Pat: And Eden kicks out!

Artemis: This has been close so far.

Dudley: Yeah. It’s a winner.

Artemis: You got a problem, asshole?

Dudley: No. I don’t.

Dudley backs a bit away, his usual position of fear.

Pat: You always got such a big mouth Duds but, you never back it up! Oh wait…

Barbie comes from behind and hits a running bulldog on Eden. She flips her over.

ONE!

TWO!!

THR- NO!

Eden kicks out and keeps proving her resilience. Artemis stands up and takes his headset off. Eden clobbers Barbie with a right hook while both were on the ground. Artemis gets close to the ring and gets the refs attention. He begins calling for a closed fist and motioning it with his hands. He points to the entrance ramp as if someone was coming down, the ref looks and Artemis slides Barbie brass knuckles.

Eden doesn’t realize it, she goes to grab Barbie by the hair to lift her up and is met with an uppercut from Barbie’s brass knuckles for her efforts.

Pat: I hope it doesn’t end like this!

Barbie takes the knuckles off and slides them in her knee high boots as she goes over for the pin.

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

Pat: Damnit!

Finn Learson: Your winner and NEW #1 Contender to the JBW Bombshell Championship… BARBIE PPPAAANNNNZZZEEERRR!!!

Barbie gets up and begins celebrating as Artemis hobbles into the ring with her. They embrace in the middle of the ring, Sasha runs down the ramp and goes over to the referee. She explains to him what happened, he points to his eyes and shakes his head no. Barbie sees Sasha and tells Artemis one moment as she goes to her. They begin bickering and pushing. Barbie grabs Sasha’s hair and out come the Panzer’s from the back.

They make their way down the ramp and right when they’re about to enter the ring, Artemis swings at Sasha and knocks her off down while Barbie lets her hair go. Sasha falls to the mat while The Panzer’s get in. They make their way to Artemis but, Barbie gets in their way. They begin arguing with her but she won’t move. The audience begins booing loudly as Ano Doom makes his way down the ramp. The Panzer’s let up on their advancement of Artemis and focus on Sasha and Ano.

Ano Doom’s huge arm goes under the bottom rope as he slides it in looking at The Panzer’s. He grabs the left leg of Sasha and pulls her slowly out. He cradles her in his arms as Artemis and Barbie had gotten out of the ring and are halfway up the ramp without anyone noticing, they look back at everyone at ringside and in the ring. Barbie begins laughing as we cut backstage.

We are in the trainer’s room specifically where we see Jman in his ring gear sitting on a trainer’s table talking to JBW medical personnel. J waves off the doctors as he sees Guy the Cameraman approaching. As the medics move away from him, we see that Jman’s ribs are heavily taped, his forehead is stitched up, his chest, and presumably his back, are covered in small cuts, and his right knee is in a plastic brace.

Guy: How are you able to sit up, man?

JMan: A few painkillers, some damn good doctors, and a whole lot of South Philadelphia grit. As soon as the Last Man Standing ruling came down from the card table, I knew I wasn’t going to be walking out of Vegas. Did I want to be wheeled out knowing I won the match? Sure I did. But that honor belongs to Kyojin.

Guy: Is that where your focus is? On Kyojin and Artemis?

JMan: In the medium term, absolutely. Long term, I want what my buddy Cage has sitting in his passengers’ seat when he drove here tonight. Short term, tonight, I want to go out there and put on a show with one of my best friends in this business. But, yeah, after tonight, my focus goes right back to Kyo’ and Art.

Guy: Wait, you really ARE going to wrestle tonight?!

JMan: Heh.

J picks up a water bottle that’s been sitting next to him and takes a swig from it before continuing his answer.

JMan: Don’t sound so surprised, man. Yes, for a bunch of reasons, I’m wrestling tonight. First off, I’m not giving Kjo’ or Artie the satisfaction of my not wrestling tonight. They’re not winning this war, I am. Second off, I have the honor of wrestling Shuriken. That’s an opportunity I’ll never pass up. And, with a win, I’m one step closer to that long term goal I talked about earlier.

Third off, I’m doing my job. I could give you a billion reasons why, even though breathing is slightly painful for me right now, I’m wrestling tonight but, at the end of the day, it’s because that’s my job. I’m going out there tonight if it kills me.

With that, the feed cuts back to ringside to big cheers from the audience.

Dudley: Is JMan suicidal?

Pat: He might be, Duds. I’m usually a huge supporter of the guy, but he’s in no condition to be wrestling, especially against a superb technician like Shuriken
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 07-21-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    SAGITTARIUS BLUE

Dudley: Of course the midget has something to say. Ugh.

Sagittarius makes his way to the stage holding the rope from his match at Luck Of The Draw. He looks down at it, grips it tightly and narrows his eyes. He has a look of strong determination as he strides to the ring with a powerful force. He gets into the ring and looks around at the audience who still cheers for him despite his loss. He brings the microphone to his mouth to speak.

ROMANFLARE

Romes comes through the curtain smiling. He begins making his way down the ramp when the audience begins going insane. He doesn’t know that K-Jammin is behind him, he socks him with a running elbow taking him down. Sagittarius gets out of the ring to help but K-Jammin grabs him and throws him into the ring steps. K-Jammin begins kicking Roman as Holy Jose comes out of nowhere.

He spears K-Jammin into the side of the ring and begins punching both K-Jammin and Roman in their backs. He screams while doing it:

Holy Jose: YOU SON OF A BITCHES COST ME MY FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIP!! YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!! I’LL RIP YOU A FUCKING PART!!

He continues to pummel on both men as JBW security comes out again and pulls him off. He kicks and screams as we cut away to see Sasha and Ano Doom in a darkened area of the arena, with the same fog surrounding them somewhat, that is always seen during their entrance. An almost rhythmic dropping of water is heard in the background, slowly falling down, making contact with the floor, one drop at a time..over, and over again.

Ano Doom stands stoically, the chiseled, monstrous savage leaking intensity out of every single one of his pores, Clad in the standard all black, spikes, and horns, The newly won JBW Intercontinental Championship that he captured with the superhuman strength that was on display at Luck Of The Draw, is strapped around his mammoth tattooed neck, in truly menacing fashion.

[I]He breathes hard quickly and constantly, with pure killer focus, as gigantic muscles ripple, and Sasha stands closely to him, with her hand upon his shoulder and bicep area. She looks at him with such passion, and like he is the only person in the world that understands her. He...is. She stares at him proudly, in her own unique twisted way, and she acts as if he is simply an ordinary man.

She casts a certain unique combination of under control raging fury, and then she turns around to the screen, with a look of vicious intent in her eyes.

Sasha: You know...I find it almost funny, how my sweet and loving older sister, continues to poke and prod me, even though I have said for over a month now, that those who attempt to treat me wrongly, and show me a lack of respect, will suffer a fate that is ten times worse than the misery I have felt for years. The physical pain you have put me through, Barbie, will be nothing, compared to what happens to you...And Artemis. You have been warned and failed to take full heed of my promise, and him on the other hand.

He marks the next person to feel my cold vengeance, that is coming for him in the form of a six and a half foot tall, 350 pound, remorseless Man Beast that is bent on extinguishing those who perpetuate wrong doings against me. You see, I've waited for comeuppance for those who have talked to me like I am a worthless piece of shit for too long, and my hero is now here, in the form of The Demon Cyborg, and My Ano Doom knows not what a conscience is.

Now he sees Artemis as the next one who needs to learn a lesson in respect, and you, too, dearest Ute, if you're not careful. Auch Sie werden das Gefühl der Macht, der Mann Beast. Drücken Sie mir zu weit und er bricht man in zwei Hälften. Sasha gets increasingly more and more menacing as she continues on.Now, let's talk about the true prize from LOTD, Ano Doom's new IC title. I stood on the red carpet during that pre show and told Mayhem that the IC title would be leaving with Ano Doom that night, and that's exactly what happened.

I said that it would mark the beginning of an era- the reign of THE most dominant and vicious JBW IC Champ ever seen, and now the time is upon us.

Athena physically and verbally assaulted me leading up to LOTD, and the pain she suffered was unimaginable-She fell off the cage and went through the wall- and that is only a small fraction of what's in store for all who treat me improperly. I don't even think Athena's here tonight, lord can't blame her after the way she looked like a lucky champion...she fought two bums and got lucky, then nearly got killed fighting a super human monster.

Sasha begins quietly laughing sickly, with evil lacing her voice as she continues, now moving very close to the camera, as it truly provides an up close look at her cold, enraged, twisted and vicious eyes, as the true Sasha Panzer is seen.

Suddenly, she notices something behind her...Athena has burst onto the scene, attacking Ano Doom with a lead pipe with all she's got! She's waylaying him in the face, striking again and again, but the Man Beast doesn't go down! He merely begins staggering back slightly, shaking his head slowly and ominously, and continuing to approach her every time!

As she prepares to pull back fully and swing once more, Sasha suddenly eyes what's happening, and quickly she's heard shouting: "Gott verdammt! You fucking dumm sinnlos Hündin!!!"

Sasha's rage is instantly ignited, as the scene goes from intense and evil madness, to one of out of control chaos, as the camera goes static, due to Sasha just now throwing it across the room.
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 07-21-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    **COMMERCIAL BREAK**

We come back from break to see Ms. Mayhem smiling her usual smile. She’s adjusting her top, buttoning up all her buttons and putting lipstick on. She looks over to her left and there stand the JBW Tag-Team Champions, ICONOGRAPHY! The audience cheers for them as Ben and Jason stand there proudly and with smiles on their faces.

Ms. Mayhem: You two are the only ones in JBW that didn’t lose their Championships this week. Does that make you feel like you have a target on your back?

Jason: Yes. It definitely does. See, we went into the match as prepared as we could be but when they threw in the Submission ruling from the Black Jack table, it changed our gameplan.

Ben: That’s right. We had to reconfigure our entire strategy in the drop of a moment. Truthfully, we almost didn’t make it out of that encounter and BLACK BLOODED are definitely formidable in the ring. We…

Before Ben can finish, Mr. Black comes walking into the frame from behind and taps him on the shoulder. He turns around and meets a right fist to his face, Ms. Mayhem hurries out of the way as Jason looks back to see who hit Ben, Mr. Blood comes from behind and headbutts him down.

Mr. Blood: Look at this. These little fucks think they got the absolute best from us. I’m tired of them. We need to show them who in the fuck is boss!

Mr. Blood picks Jason up and throws him against the wall. Just as Mr. Black does the same to Ben, a beer bottle breaks across the back of Mr. Black’s head. He drops Ben and looks behind him to see who’s standing there.

Rymac and D-Boy are high-fiving each other and let out a WHOOP! Mr. Black goes after D-Boy and grabs him, Rymac jumps onto Black’s back. Mr. Blood swings Jason around and uses him to hit Black who has Rymac and D-Boy hanging off of him. All four fall to the ground as Mixed Emotions comes across the foray.

Pride: I do say… this is impeccable timing.

Sorrow: Let’s just go.

Pride: But I want to engage.

Sorrow: No. Not now.

Pride jumps into the mess and Sorrow sighs and follows along. Rymac hits Pride, Sorrow hit Jason… a melee has erupted in the hallway as The Panzer’s see what’s going on and try to break it up. They too get brought into the fight. Police officers come in and let go smoke bombs with batons flying. The screen quickly turns into gray mass as nothing but hitting sounds are going on. As the dense smoke begins to lift, we see no one left but officers down with ICONOGRAPHY trying to help them up.

Jason: What a despicable act these people all are around here…

Ben: Too true brother. Too true.

We go back inside the arena where we see Pat and Dudley looking at us.

Pat: What is going on here tonight? Everyone seems to have lost their minds!

Dudley: I think it’s been fun! Just an insane night with fights breaking out everywhere, interruptions on everything, people wanting to make their marks… everything you can think of! It’s GREAT!!

Pat: And now we are ready for our final match of the night as well!

MATCH. 04 – JMAN vs SHURIKEN BLADE

We get things started with a little bit of Back In Black…

JMAN

He comes through the curtain to a standing ovation from the audience giving their respect to the man who was in a brutal match just days ago. He’s heavily bandaged and limping drastically down the ramp. He doesn’t do high-fives like normal and makes his way up the steel steps slowly.

Pat: He definitely doesn’t look good Duds.

Dudley: Yeah… not a fan realistically but yeah, no one should be trying to wrestle in that condition.

JMan takes a few deep breaths and awaits Shuriken.

SHURIKEN BLADE

The arena erupts when he comes through the curtains. He holds his United States Championship high above his head and makes a beeline for the ring. He slides under the bottom rope and looks at JMan. He hands over the US Championship to the ref and mumbles something in his ear. The ref nods his head, puts the US Championship by the time keeper and rings the bell.

JMan comes out in guard position. His fists are up, blocking his face. Shuriken comes in and tries to talk to him. JMan swings and stumbles. Shuriken dodges and tries talking some more. JMan swings again and Shuriken puts his arm out and catches his fist. JMan begins coughing and blood comes up. He goes to fall and Shuriken catches him. JMan lands on one knee while Shuriken calls for help. JMan pushes him off and falls to his hands, still coughing up blood.

Shuriken shakes his head and leaves the ring. The ref begins his count. JMan gets up and leans against the ropes for leverage.

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

FOUR!!!!

FIVE!!!!!

SIX!!!!!!

Shuriken has made his way to the top of the ramp and looks back one more time. JMan screams “COME ON YOU PUSSY!!” at him as Shuriken mouths “No.” and walks into the back.

SEVEN!!!!!!!

EIGHT!!!!!!!!

NINE!!!!!!!!!

The ref looks up the ramp one more time and makes his final count.

TEN!!!!!!!!!!

Finn Learson: And here is your winner by countout… J…

Finn is knocked over as Kyojin jumps the ring barricade and storms the ring. He connects with a fury of kicks to JMan’s ribs and punches to his head. JMan tries blocking and attempts to fight back but he’s in no condition. He falls to Kyojin planting one solid kick to his head. With that Shuriken runs back down the ramp and pulls Kyojin off. Shuriken pushes Kyojin and Kyojin pushes back. They stare at each other as the audience loses their minds.

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

THIS IS AWESOME! *clap, clap, clapclapclap* THIS IS AWESOME! *clap, clap, clapclapclap* THIS IS AWESOME! *clap, clap, clapclapclap* THIS IS AWESOME! *clap, clap, clapclapclap*

Erupts As Kyojin laughs and slinks out of the ring. The audience is completely crazy as Kyojin walks backwards up the ramp with his arms out wides, not taking his eyes off of Shuriken and vice versa. He words “Superstar Of The Year… “ and disappears behind the curtains, Shuriken goes to help JMan again with a few physicians in the ring as we go to commercial break.
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 07-22-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    **COMMERCIAL BREAK**

As we come back from break we’re greeted to the sounds of..

MALCOLM CAGE

The JBW Champion is in the building and the fans go crazy for the JBW Original. He smiles at everyone in attendance and raises the JBW Championship up as high as he can. He brings it down and starts laughing and shaking it up in the air as the audience chants “MALCOLM CAGE! MALCOLM CAGE! MALCOLM CAGE!” Confetti drops from the ceiling as he makes his way to the ring.

He stops off at a group of little children and lets them look at the JBW Championship and touch it. He smiles and poses for a couple pictures. He pats them on the heads and hops onto the ring steps. He climbs the ropes and raises the JBW Championship high and screams at the top of his lungs.

He jumps off the ropes and moves to the center of the ring. He’s basking in the glow of the adulation as he picks up a mic to speak.

Malcolm Cage: I’m honored to be here tonight… to be here as your NEW JBW CHAMPION!! I went through hell for the better part of my career. Overlooked, told I was getting push after push after push. Being lied to, just simply not given a chance. But here I am, JBW Champion. I will be that for quite some time to come too. I understand that next week is CHAMPIONSHIP WARFARE.

Whoever wins that rumble, will get a JBW Championship shot at me during COUNTDOWN!, the BATTLE TACTICS pre-show. I don’t care who I defend against, where I defend it at, how I defend it or when. Twice in one night it’s looking like for me at BATTLE TACTICS but, I don’t care. I will take on and beat whoever it is!

The fans go crazy for Malcolm’s speech.

Malcolm Cage: And I just want to say, you’ve seen nothing from me yet but, get ready to.

He winks at the camera as the JBW roster begins coming out from the back. He gets a confused look on his face. The roster begins surrounding the ring. Some moving their hands across their waists and others pointing at Malcolm. He looks at his Championship and begins holding it close by. As wrestlers approach the ropes and begin climbing, some wrestlers pull some off. Pushing, fighting, and complete anarchy begins breaking out around ringside.

Malcolm Cage has escaped the ring and sits down on the ramp holding his JBW Championship as he sees the carnage going on around him. The last image we see is of Malcolm just staring…

JBW
    Team
    Rocket
    Blasting
    Off
    Again!

JBW.COM EXCLUSIVE:

Summer Harris comes out with no music played and a mic on hand. The men continue brawling not even noticing her presence. She stands on the stage looking unhappy at the events unfolding.

Summer: I want you all to stop this nonsense right now!!!

The fans boo wanting to see more fighting, but the men stop fighting and pay attention to Summer.

Summer: Thank you! I came out here because I have a very important announcement to make concerning BATTLE TACTICS and it simply couldn't wait for you boys to finish what you were doing cause from where I'm standing it looked like you were gonna be a while.

The fans now receive her with a mixed reaction.

Summer: So in the bracket one quarter finals we'll see in the first match the team of... KJ Punk... Sagittarius Blue... Ryan Wells... and Holy Jose.

The fans have a mixture of cheers and boos.

Summer: Against the team of Mike Hawk... Shaz... Ronaldo Romulus... and Mr. Smyth.

The crowd is split between cheers and boos.

Summer: And in match two we have the team of Ano Doom... Darius... Romanflare... and The Alpha Dog.

Once again the fans give her a mixed reaction.

Summer: Against the team of Kyojin, Amadeus Frewin, Nightwolf and Snair.

Another mixed reaction follows.

Summer: But the fun doesn't stop there because I will now announce the second bracket of the tournament and in match one we'll see the team of K-Jammin... LRB... RedRuM... and Mike Muir.

The fans boo the team.

Summer: Against the team of Mustachio... Ali Kazam... The Vegas Kid... and Athena.

The fans somewhat cheer.

Summer: And finally in match two of the quarter finals we have the team of Artemis Eclipse... JMan... Shriken Blade... and The Sleeper.

The fans cheer once again.

Summer: Against the team of Israel Pamich... Lenny Lightning... Chris Diamond... and Samuel Ka$hmen. There you have it boys. Begin kicking each butts again or whatever you want to do.

The wrestlers all begin yelling at each other on their teams. A huge argument ensues as the picture fades to black.
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 07-23-2013 at 06:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    JBW: WARFARE (08) – JULY 25TH, 2013

The cameras pan around the arena to the fans freaking out in attendance, we come back to ringside to see Pat and Dudley making their way to their seats, they wave and put their headsets on and sit down.

Pat: GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! JBW IS COMING TO YOU LIVE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS!!! We have an extremely phenomenal show tonight, it is CHAMPIONSHIP WARFARE: THE ECSTASY OF GOLD!! St. George has put this over the top rope rumble in effect to get everyone essentially off of his back for JBW Championship shots! Everyone feels they deserve it and tonight, they get to prove it!

Whoever wins the rumble will then be granted a JBW Championship shot the night before BATTLE TACTICS at COUNTDOWN!... that matchup will have immense ramifications leading into the Pay-Per-View itself because whoever wins the JBW Championship shot there just may cash in and take the Championship from either the rumble winner or if Malcolm Cage can keep it, him!

Dudley: That’s right Pat! Everything is literally on the line these next couple weeks here in JBW. The Champion is in a shit ton of turmoil. These guys have a lot to prove tonight. They want to keep running their mouths off well, now they can see how far their mouth can really take them. Back it up boys, it’s GO TIME!!

Pat: Dudley is 100% correct! We just got word from St. George to start the match. Now remember the rules in effect. Both feet MUST touch the ground in order for it to be considered an elimination. The competitor must also be thrown over the top rope as well. This is anything goes, no friends only foes…. Here comes the first entrant now!!

SAMUEL KA$HMEN -- 01

Ka$hmen walks down the ramp to a mixed reaction but seems ready for action. He slides into the ring and looks up towards the entrance and awaits the next man to get the match started.

Dudley: And we get to start the match with this loser.

Pat: There are no losers here in JBW.

Dudley: Sure there are- you being the biggest. Speaking of losers, I wonder who the next one is. We will find out in five seconds.

MR. SMYTH -- 02

Mr. Smyth makes his way on the stage to massive boos from the crowd. He has in his hand his ever present briefcase and the JBW TV Championship over his right shoulder.

Dudley: I stand corrected, this guy is not on the loser list- he is one of JBW's brightest stars!

Mr. Smyth slowly makes his way down the ramp, then into the ring ignoring the jeering fans. The man is focused. Once in the ring, he motions a stagehand over and reluctantly hands his briefcase to him.

Pat: Duds, I have to agree with you- Mr. Smyth is in my opinion one of the top newer talents here in JBW.

Mr. Smyth calls Ka$hmen over and demands he exits the ring right this minute, eliminating himself. Ka$hmen refuses and slaps Mr. Smyth in his face.

Dudley: Stupid mistake.

The ref calls for the bell- officially starting the match!!

Mr. Smyth hauls off and punches Ka$hmen in the gut, he then hits Ka$hmen with two European uppercuts which knocks Ka$hmen to the mat. Mr. Smyth starts stomping on the downed man’s right leg for about 20 seconds, the grabs Ka$hmen’s leg, pulling it up, yanking it like he is trying to pull it from the socket.

Dudley: That’s what he gets for slapping a man like Mr. Smyth- a broken leg!

MIKE MUIR -- 03

Mike Muir, with April Snow by his side, makes their way out the stage to a mixed reaction then slowly down the ramp- stopping midway. April is all smiles as she walks over to a camera and flashes her ring finger into the lens- showing a Gothic inspired wedding band. She turns to Muir then passionately they kiss, they then finally make it down to the ring- Muir sliding in while April a waits on the outside.

Muir immediately goes after Mr. Smyth, tackling him to the mat, then driving Smyth’s face into the canvas, rubbing his face back and forth on the mat.

Pat: Guess I know what they did in Vegas.

Dudley: Yeah, well whatever. A nice piece of ass is off the market now. I will say this loser Muir is showing some balls going after Mr. Smyth first. I would have helped toss Ka$hmen out the ring first, then tried to stand toe to toe with Mr. Smyth.

Ka$hmen finally gets to his feet and sees Muir still shoving Mr. Smyth’s face into the mat. Ka$hmen runs over and goes to kick Muir in the face but April yells out- alerting Muir. Muir quickly looks over towards Ka$hmen and grabs his foot at the last moment. He quickly punches Ka$hmen in the nuts which brings him to his knees. Muir then grabs Ka$hmen by his hair, then headbutts him right in the face- opening Ka$hmen’s nose wide open.

Dudley: April’s vagina must give Muir magic powers- he’s taking on two men with relatively ease and one of them is Mr. Smyth!

Ka$hmen finally falls to the mat, screaming in pain. Muir then goes to look back down at Mr. Smyth but Smyth rakes his eye. Mr. Smyth pushes Muir off, then gets to his feet. He first punts Muir in the head, then goes to Ka$hmen, pulling him up and quickly sending him over the top rope and to the arena floor- eliminating Ka$hmen.

Samuel Ka$hmen has been eliminated!

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 07-25-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ka$hmen, holding his nose, slowly walks up the ramp and to the back.

Dudley: And thank you for coming Ka$hmen. Your mum will bring you home just as soon as she services me during the first commercial break.

Pat: Duds, that’s not funny.

Dudley: Shut up Patricia.

Mr. Smyth looks back at Muir then hears the countdown music for the next entrant to the match.

REDRUM -- 04

Mr. Smyth looks up towards the entrance but there is no RedRuM. He looks on for a few more seconds, then looks back towards Muir- only to be speared by RedRuM who came out to the ring thru the fans.

Dudley: Holy Shit! Mr. Smyth almost got knocked out of his boots with that spear. And smart move by RedRuM catching Mr. Smyth off guard coming through the fans!

Pat: So true!

RedRuM looks down at Smyth, then quickly towards Muir only to see a Superkick coming his way. RedRuM ducks, Muir misses with the Superkick but quickly turns around and hits RedRuM with a surprise karate chop to the neck that sends him reeling back and gasping for air.

Pat: I think Muir might just win this match- he’s been on fire!!

Dudley: He may have the upperhand for most of this match but the only thing on fire with Muir is his scorching case of herpes he caught from April Snow. She used to be a stripper you know.

Pat: Not all strippers are sluts.

Dudley: The ones I know are. So is your sister.

Pat: Hey….

Dudley: Shut it Patricia!

Muir gets behind RedRuM, hitting him with a few kidney shots, then hitting him with a Scorpion Death Drop. Muir quickly picks RedRuM up and tosses him over the top rope, but RedRuM, quickly thinking, grabs the rope stopping him from falling to the arena floor. Muir shoves his foot thru the rope and tries pushing RedRuM off the ring apron but Mr. Smyth has gotten to his feet, walks up to Muir and pulls him back. As Muir turns around, Mr. Smyth hits Muir with a stiff European uppercut that nearly takes him off his feet as the countdown music starts again.

Dudley: Mr. Smyth reminds me of a younger William Regal, arguably the best wrestler out of the UK! Mr. Smyth is a very close second.

SAGITTARIUS BLUE -- 05

Sagittarius Blue, with Pieces Pink by his side, comes out to the loudest pop of the night with a custom jacket on with the hood up, he stands still, looking around with his face slightly hidden by the hood. He then drops the hood down and yells “NOW OR NEVER” while raising the rockstar hand sign (just like Edge) before rushing the ring along with Pink. Blue slides in the ring while Pink awaits on the outside of the ring.

Dudley: Midgets have no place in JBW. He should just wrestle in the Bombshell division!

Blue runs up behind Mr. Smyth and hits him with a running knee to the back. Muir then hits Mr. Smyth with a hard knee to the nuts. As Mr. Smyth kneels over in pain Muir grabs him and quickly hits him with a DDT.
    He then looks at Blue and they share a few words. Blue nods at Muir and they both pick up Mr. Smyth and carry him to the ropes and are about to dump him over the top when RedRuM runs up behind all of them and pushes them all over the rope yet they all are able to grasp onto the ropes stopping their falls.

Pat: That was close!

Dudley: RedRuM was smart, letting everybody else wear themselves out, bidding his time. Too bad it didn't pan out.

Mr. Smyth quickly gets back in the ring where RedRuM meets him with a clothesline which knocks him to the mat as Blue and Muir finally get their footing on the ring apron and are about to reenter the ring. RedRuM sees them both, and like a Kamikaze pilot, dives wildly at both men almost knocking them to the floor if they had not grabbed the ropes yet again.

The countdown music starts yet again.

RYAN “THE FREAK” WELLS -- 06

Ryan Wells makes his way down the ramp to a pop as loud as what Blue received, stopping to slap hands with the fans along the way.

Pat: Finally, Finally, Ryan Wells is in JBW and its about time!!

Dudley: Well he did take part in the Black Jack game the other night at Lord of the Rings…

Pat: Luck of the Draw my friend, Luck of the Draw.

Dudley: Yeah, that’s what I said ya’ dumbass!

Wells hops up on the ring apron near Muir, taps him on the shoulder then punches him in the face.

Blog Entries
    Muir almost gets knocked off the apron if it were not for Blue being right beside him. Muir goes to punch him back but Mr. Smyth and RedRuM rush the ropes and shove all three men off the ring apron and to the arena floor.

Pat: Holy Crap- Mr. Smyth and RedRuM just eliminated three men at one time!!!

Dudley: Wrong you are- Ryan Wells never officially entered the ring. But the midget and the redneck are gone!

Mike Muir and Sagittarius Blue have both been eliminated!

Blue, Wells and Muir quickly get to their feet. April Snow, with a steel chair in hand, walks up behind Wells and nails him in his back that does nothing to him due to his muscular build so April just drops the chair and backs away. Muir goes to attack Wells but Blue and a stagehand hold him back.

Ryan Wells laughs at Muir then slides into the ring where RedRuM and Mr. Smyth had been trading punches with each other. April walks to Muir, gives him a kiss and they, along with Blue and Pink make their way back up the ramp and to the back to some cheers.

Dudley: I know Muir and Wells have a history dating back to their EWA days. Guess Wells just wanted to fuck with Muir.

Pat: Maybe so.

Wells looks on as Muir leaves with a look of satisfaction on his face. It lasts for all of two seconds - as RedRuM pegs him with a shot to the back of his head! But Wells is barely fazed - he slowly turns and looks at his attacker, his face giving way to that of a beast.

RedRuM squares up, ready to engage - Wells beats to him to the draw with a massive clothesline! Wells turns just in time to avoid a sucker punch from Smyth - and Smyth takes a giant right hand to leave him on his back!

Dudley: Damn, somebody's been eating their Wheaties! I'm betting that his had an extra dose of horse steroids or something in them too -

Pat: No, this is pure, 100% Ryan Wells! The Freak is loose in JBW, and these fans couldn't be more excited to see him here! Look at him just go back and forth between Smyth and RedRuM - it's more like he's just having fun at this point! But he's gonna have to get serious - here comes the countdown!

The countdown music begins.

SHURIKEN BLADE -- 07

The JBW United States Champion hits the stage to the delight of the crowd - and wastes no time in making a beeline for the ring!

Pat: It's Shuriken Blade - arguably one of the best martial arts-based wrestlers anyone has ever seen! And he's looking to clean house - he's taking on Smyth as Wells takes on RedRuM!

Dudley: It's crazy in there! Reminds me a lot of my family reunion back in '97...

RedRuM whips Wells over to a corner and follows in - devastating corner clothesline! Wells is reeling and RedRuM is landing multiple punches to his gut... turns around - and is hit with a raging high knee from Smyth, which knocks him into the cornered Wells! Smyth poses to the ire of the fans, celebrating his two-for-one shot -

Just before Shuriken Blade nails him with a violent running dropkick - crushing all three opponents, Smyth, RedRuM and Wells in the corner!

Dudley: HOLY SHIT!!!

Pat: That's the sentiment of the fans out there - and this is what separates JBW from any other wrestling company!

Shuriken grabs Smyth and pulls him out of the corner, going to whip him to the ropes - Smyth takes the ride, comes back - and kicks Shuriken in the face as he tries for a back body drop! Shuriken stumbles back - into RedRuM, who hooks him up for a suplex!

He powers Shuriken down behind him - right into the arms of Wells - powerbomb! Smyth and RedRuM turn to see the monstrous Wells and what he just did... and decide to team up, both descending on Wells with a flurry of punches! But Wells explodes, tossing both men away with a roar!

Pat: I can't believe the strength of Wells - and he's in there with three of the best in the business today! Look at him go!

The countdown music begins…

DARIUS -- 08

6 foot 7 foot (Metalcore) rips through the airwaves as Darius comes raging out of the entrance and races into the ring -

Dudley: SPEAR ON WELLS! Holy God HE JUST SPEARED WELLS TO HELL!

Wells crumples under the shock of Darius' ambush - and even the other three competitors in the ring give pause to Darius' sheer bravado! Darius looks at all three men...

AND SMILES. Right before jumping at them all!

Pat: My God, it's breaking down in there - Darius is taking on all those men at once, no hesitation, no holding back -

Despite the odds, Darius holds his own very well - until RedRuM socks him with a nasty big boot! Smyth rushes Darius from behind - pushes him into the turnbuckle chest first - Chaos Theory suplex - and as he comes up for the second hit of the suplex, Shuriken Blade hits a stinging roundhouse kick to the side of Darius' head while he is in the arc of the suplex! Darius lies flatlined in the ring - with the others rushing to capitalize on him first!

Smyth fends off the others - drags Darius to his feet, palms his head, goes to toss him over the rope - blindsided by Wells! Wells snatches up Smyth for the Freak Attack - but takes a kick to the ribs from Shuriken Blade, leaving him in pain and holding onto the ropes! Shuriken backsteps, leaps forward - BOMA YE ON WELLS!!! Knocking him clean over the top rope - and onto the floor outside!

Ryan Wells has been eliminated!
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 07-25-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Blog Entries

LRB – 09

White Trash Millionaire blares over the speakers, and people instantly begin booing as LRB rushes to the ring, to help Darius!

He runs in quickly, sliding under the ropes, and begins helping Darius up, shaking him as he stands. They then double kick Smyth in the gut, and send him over onto his back with a double Vertical Suplex. The crowd boos loudly as Darius shouts "DOWN WITH TYRANTS!", when they jump up and give Smyth double Elbow Drops now.

Shuriken goes for a quick as a flash Savate Kick on LRB in the face from the side as he doesn't quite see him, but Darius luckily jumps out and counters him, spinning the leg around and they double clothesline Blade to the mat.

Darius and LRB then get hit from behind by RedRuM, who begins jumping them both at once, laying in blows to their backs, back and forth as he attempts to keep both men at bay. Smyth has gotten to his feet now as well, and begins tangling with Shuriken on the other side of the ring. Darius and LRB now fight RedRuM off until he's at on the mat, and then lift him up and hit double shoulder blocks, quickly throwing him out of the ring, and over the top.

RedRuM has been eliminated!

JMAN – 10

AC/DC roars through the arena, as J-Man makes his way on stage with a JBW FOREVER t-shirt on. The crowd pops huge for him as he gets down to ringside and gets in between the ropes.

Pat: RedRuM is out and JMan is here! The fans are just loving it too!

Dudley: Well I'm not! On with the show!

Darius hits a running Big Boot on the entering JMan, and the crowd boos one again. LRB begins beating him on the mat with repeated close fist shot. Mr. Smyth is still trading punches with Shuriken Blade now, and Shuriken hits a feint spin kick to the head, and comes back around with a violent and sharp round kick to the face, dropping Smyth as people oh and awe!

Pat: What a shot!

Dudley: Big deal.

Smyth is laying somewhat stunned, as Shuriken now rushes over to J Man, Darius, and LRB. He quickly yanks Lenny off J and tosses him aside, staring down at him fiercely. Then as quickly as he rushes him from the side, Darius is leveled with the big knee from Shuriken! Boma Ye again and the fans come to life!

Shuriken then quickly heaves him out of the ropes as he hits the floor cursing and complaining; both he and LRB are livid.

Pat: And there goes the end of that alliance in this thing!

Dudley: Ah come on!

Darius has been eliminated!

CHRIS “THE PRODIGY” DIAMOND – 11

Rage Against The Machine's FYIWDWYTM blares out to a reception of boos as Chris Diamond struts out as number 11. He throws his coat off, flips the camera a one fingered salute, shouts "OH YEA!", then runs into the ring by way of the steps.

Dudley: Prodigy's here! Fu-

Pat: DON'T say it! I done told you about the language got dang it!

Diamond immediately gets into the face of LRB, shoves, then slaps him, and the country boy turned sour doesn't take this well. Clothesline, clothesline, clothesline by LRB! Every time Diamond is up, he gets dropped with another! The fans are really into the match as Shuriken helps J Man up. They then stand face to face and blows begin flying. Shuriken irish whips J, and he ducks under a Shuriken kick and runs forward, kicking Diamond right in the face, Good Match, Let's Eat, style! He's sent careening right back over the ropes, as Diamond falls to the outside area!

Chris Diamond has been eliminated!

Diamond is livid at this, and he shouts at LRB and JMan both before leaving the ring area.

Pat: What a perfectly timed move that was!

Dudley: Damn it JMan! Why'd you have to throw Diamond out so soon?!?

ATHENA – 12

Athena walks out on stage to a great pop from the crowd, and she smiles and waves very slightly to a few fans in the front row.

Pat: Athena at 12 Dudley!

Dudley: I don't care about her! She's lucky to be around here tonight, the way she attacked Ano Doom with that pipe...and Sasha FLIPPED!

She then steps up and over the top rope and into the ring, and as LRB rushes her, she merely shoves him back by the face as the crowd pops for her strength.

Pat: *Stifling laughter.*

Mr. Smyth begins stomping the downed LRB from out of nowhere as he comes from behind, laying in kicks and boots. He then lifts him back to his feet, Irish whip, then catches him on the rebound with a Thesz Press, laying in stiff shots to the face and head.

Dudley: Come on Mr. Smyth!

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 07-25-2013 at 09:07 PM.