Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Athena walks out on stage with a fierce determination in her eyes as she stares down at Shuriken. She makes a b-line for the ring.

Dudley: Holy crap! Look at that woman!

Pat: Yeah that's Athena and she has taken on and even defeated quite a few men in efedding. She's proven to be more powerful than a few of the guys in the back.

Dudley: Well if she wants to wrestle, I'm not getting in her way. She looks like she could break me in half.

Pat: She could Dudley. This should be an interesting match. Both competitors have different styles with Athena bringing the power game and Shuriken with his Strong Style martial arts background. Shuriken is going to have to use his speed to his advantage and not get caught, because Athena will make him pay for it if he does.

Dudley: But you also have to take account for experience Pat and I think Shuriken wins that by a wide margin but who knows, Athena may surprise us.

Pat: I know for a fact she’s going to surprise us tonight.

Both competitors are in the middle of the ring as the ref talks to them. Shuriken and Athena continue staring each other down, neither of them showing any fear as the ref calls for the bell.

(stop at 10:51 ignore Kitty...I tried but failed)

One...

Two...

Th...

Pat: Surprise roll up pin by Athena almost had Shuriken!

Dudley: She has lasted more than ten minutes in that ring with Shuriken, a man who is considered a legend in efedding. Any nay sayers out there should be second guessing right about now. You also notice the fans are pretty divided on this?

Pat: Sure do.

Shuriken quickly gets up, runs over to Athena, who is on her knees after the pin break, and lands a vicious kick to the side of her face. An eww sound can be heard from the fans at the moment of impact along with cheers.

Dudley: Ohhh...that could end it right there.

Pat: Looks like Serras going to try and make it so.

Shuriken goes for the pin...

One...

Two...

Thre...

Athena gets her shoulder up with the refs hand just inches from the mat and the fans cheer in approval.

Pat: Another close call! One thing you forgot about Dudley that is just as important as experience is heart.

Dudley: Heart can only get you so far. You have to get in some offense too. If Athena doesn't use that, then she's just delaying the inevitable.

Pat: That might be the case but Serra has got to be wondering what he has to do to put her away.

Shuriken is starting to pick up Athena when she punches him in the ribs. Shuriken stops and Athena hits him again and again and again until Shuriken hits her in the back with an over arm strike, stopping her momentum. Shuriken finishes bringing Athena to a vertical base, grabs her arm, and irish whips her into the ropes. She bounces off but jumps as she reunites with Shuriken and hits him with a big flying clothesline. The fans cheer at this.

Pat: She could be getting back into this..

Blog Entries
    Both Shuriken and Athena quickly recover and Athena hits Shuriken with a short arm clothesline. Shuriken recovers but is leveled with a massive shoulder block from Athena. He goes to recover but is caught by Athena who gives him an irish whip into the ropes. Shuriken bounces off and attempts an jumping spin kick on the way back. Athena sees it in time and ducks quickly, making Shuriken miss completely and fall to the mat. He recovers but is off balance. He turns to find Athena. She grabs Shuriken by the chest and legs and picks him up over head with a gorrilla press. Pictures are being taken of this amazing feat.

Dudley: I never thought I would see something like that!

Pat: Told you she was going to surprise us.

She holds Shuriken like that for about six seconds before she throws hip up in the air and makes him hit the mat stomach first. Shuriken clutches his stomach in pain and he rolls over onto his back. Athena looks to the turnbuckle closest to Shuriken and points at it. She walks over to it, stepping over Shuriken on the way there, and begins climbing it. She's at the top and looking at the prone Shuriken before launching off, preparing in mid-air for her elbow drop.

Pat: This could be it...

But Shiriken quickly rolls out of the way, making Athena miss all of it. A mix of cheers and awws can be heard throughout the arena. Shuriken quickly stands up. Athena tries to but the pain of the failed elbow drop is obvious and she is on one knee. Shiriken is at the turnbuckle before he runs towards Athena, letting out a primal scream, and hits her with a vicious knee to the temple.

Dudley: No...that is it. No one gets up from the Bomya Knee.

Shuriken falls backwards on top of Athena, securing the pin.

One...

Two...

Three!!!

DING DING DING

Pat: Shuriken picks up the win but Athena has nothing to be ashamed of. She gave it her all and stood toe to toe with efedding royalty.

Dudley: I honestly thought she had in the bag before missing that elbow.

Athena is slowly getting up and looks disappointed. Shuriken stands beside her, waiting for her to stand up. Athena gets to a vertical base but has her hand on the side of her head where she took the knee when she notices Shuriken. They stare at each other for a moment before Shiriken puts a hand and a fist together in front of him and bows his head in a sign of respect to Athena. He then puts out his hand. Athena seems hesitant until she shakes his hand. The fans show their approval with massive cheers.

Pat: Now that is good sportsman ship.

Athena leaves the ring as Shuriken celebrates his hard fought victory.

Pat: Well that's it for tonight folks. Thank you for watching what has an awesome return to...

The lights go out in the arena.

Dudley: What the hell?

Pat: Don't worry Dudley. Probably just an electrical surge.

The arena stays dark for nearly a minute until the lights come back on

Dudley: That's better! Wonder what happ...

Pat: Look in the ring Dudley!

In the ring, Shuriken has been laid out and the man standing over him...is Nightwolf.

Pat: WHAT THE HELL? No… we can’t go… We need an *

JBW

Blog Entries
    JBW: WARFARE (02) – 04.27.2013

(The fireworks are going off and the cameras pan around the arena showing the loyal Jabesters holding signs and cheering for the night to begin. We pan until the cameras settle at the announce booth where Pat and Dudley are sitting).

Pat: WELCOME TO JBW WARFARE!! This is our second episode and we are LIVE in Charlotte, North Carolina at the Time Warner Cable Arena and what a show we have for you tonight!

Dudley: That’s right Pat, WARFare ended on such a weird note last week. The main event saw Athena go toe to toe with Shuriken Blade in one of the most interesting matches I have personally ever seen.

Pat: It’s not all the time a woman can go toe to toe with a man in the ring, especially one like Mr. Serra. But with that comes how the show actually ended. Lets roll the footage and take you back to the final moments from last week.

Athena is slowly getting up and looks disappointed. Shuriken stands beside her, waiting for her to stand up. Athena gets to a vertical base but has her hand on the side of her head where she took the knee when she notices Shuriken. They stare at each other for a moment before Shiriken puts a hand and a fist together in front of him and bows his head in a sign of respect to Athena. He then puts out his hand. Athena seems hesitant until she shakes his hand. The fans show their approval with massive cheers.

Pat: Now that is good sportsman ship.

Athena leaves the ring as Shuriken celebrates his hard fought victory.

Pat: Well that's it for tonight folks. Thank you for watching what has an awesome return to...

The lights go out in the arena.

Dudley: What the hell?

Pat: Don't worry Dudley. Probably just an electrical surge.

The arena stays dark for nearly a minute until the lights come back on

Dudley: That's better! Wonder what happ...

Pat: Look in the ring Dudley!

In the ring, Shuriken has been laid out and the man standing over him...is Nightwolf.

Pat: WHAT THE HELL? No… we can’t go… We need an*
    Pat: With that, we got word before we went on air tonight that we were going to hear from R(ob) regarding the situation from last week. From my understanding he’s on his way out here right now so I’ll cover some of the basis for tonight. We have Sagittarius Blue making his debut tonight here on WARFare against a white hot KJ Punk.

Malcolm Cage against Mike Muir, Athena against Ali Kazam and our main-event is going to be very hard hitting in The Alpha Dog going against Artemis Eclipse.

Dudley: Yeah, this is gonna be a pretty stacked show just based on the matches alone. I’m definitely sure there will be more in store for the fans than just that though. And…

Pat: Sorry Duds, I have to cut you off. It appears that R(ob) has made his way down the entrance ramp and into the ring. Take it away, boss!

R(ob): Thanks a lot guys. I’m going to try and make my time out here as minimal as possible so let me get through this so we can get to an awesome show! Firstly, after what happened last week on WARFare between Shuriken Blade and NightWolf, I’m declaring that they’re going to settle their differences at our next Pay-Per-View and biggest one to date, FOR THE CAUSE! If you’re a Jabe alum, you’ll understand how important it is to our past, present and future.

I’m also going to tell you that we’re having a Triple Threat match for the vacant JBW Intercontinental Championship. The performers involved have been thoroughly impressing me… be it from last week or in other companies. So with that being said, I’m happy to announce KJ, Punk, Athena and Ali Kazam as the ones going for the gold. Give it your all out there and with that, we have a couple badasses that have something to say… welcome back… BLACK BLOODED!!!
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-27-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    (The Lights in the arena go out, the roar of motorcycles filling the darkness before the screen finally lights up showing.)

(The scene changes, showing another riot, then another, each scene showing Bikers fighting against all comers. The scenes get more and more violent as Black Blooded's music starts playing, almost drowning out the sound of the bikes as the JBW Tag champions finally make their entrance.)

(They ride down the ramp before circling the ring, holding the JBW tag titles high to the disdain of the fans, who throw cups and other trash at the men, angered at their extravagant display and apparent cockiness. The champs come to a stop, parking near the commentary tables before dismounting and getting into the ring, demanding microphones, which are quickly delivered by a frightened crew member. Mr. Blood lifts the microphone to his mouth to speak…)

Mr. Blood: We

(The noise from the crowd intensifies, drowning Mr. Blood out as both men get more and more angry in the ring, Vivica not even seeming to notice as she skips around the ring, idly playing with her hair, until finally Mr. Black has had enough.)

Mr. Black: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

(The crowd goes silent, shocked at how loud the large masked man can get.)

Mr. Blood: That's better. Its about fucking time you pieces of shit started treating us with some of the fucking respect due us. We are the JBW Tag Team Champions! We, Black Blooded, are the most decorated tag team in this entire fucking industry! When HWA Crumbled, we survived. when ICW went down in flames, we fucking Prospered! Did you stupid cousing fucking rednecks really think that this little bullshit change in management was gonna keep down living legends like us?

Mr. Black: No chance in hell. Vivica: Nobody can keep my daddy and unca down! They are the bravest and bestest men in the whole wide world!

(The crowd starts chanting "Crazy Bitch".)

Mr. Blood: That's the next JBW Bombshell Champion you're talking about, show some fucking respect! You wanna know why we are still the JBW champions? Same reason you don't hear from Free From Poison anymore. Because when you fuck with Black Blooded, you put your career on the line. Every one of those morons in the back know it, and that's why none of them can find the fucking balls to face us. That's why the most Dominant champions in this fucking company can't even buy themselves a match on this piece of shit show!

Mr. Black: Fucking Pussies.

Mr. Blood: So we're laying it out there. You think you got what it takes to come take out the Dominant Predators? You think you got the fucking sack to face us? You think you can take the JBW Titles away from a couple of Living fucking Legends?

(Both men take their belts, laying them in the middle of the mat, end to end. then stepping back, their arms folded as they stare bullets at the top of the ramp, seemingly daring the world to take them on as Vivica drops to her knees between them, seemingly in a world of her own.)

Mr. Black: Come and get them.

Mr. Blood: We've been kicking ass and shattering dreams around the world for over a fucking decade. We spent years before that thriving in an environment that would kill all of you. We are Bigger, Badder, Stronger, and Tougher than you and we always will be.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

(Their music playing again, Black Blooded retrieves their titles, and with a final fuck you to the crowd, get back on their bikes, riding up the ramp.)

(As we come back from break KJ Punk’s music begins playing…)

MATCH. 01: KJ PUNK vs SAGITTARIUS BLUE

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...Xdg</font></a>

(KJ Punk comes out on stage to a very loud pop from the crowd. He starts down the ramp and high fives fans all along the way. Once near the ring area he circles it and high fives all those fans too.)

Pat: The crowd loves this guy, with good reason. He is the real deal

Dudley: He is another redneck freak from Mississippi just like that Mike Muir. I beat you they must be related since everybody from there is inbreed

(KJ Punk climbs into the ring, gets on the top turnbuckle and raises his arms into the air, He is then handed a microphone as he gets down and stands in the center of the ring.)

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-27-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Punk: How’s the Jabe faithful tonight???

(The crowd pops at the cheap plug.)

Punk: I’m even better! You wanna know why? Because at For the Cause, I’m getting a shot at the JBW Intercontinental Championship!

(The crowd pops again.)

Punk: That’s right, three PPVs in a row where I’ve gotten a title match, but this one while be different. This time I’m going to win and get my first taste of JBW gold. It’s not gonna be easy tho because I’ve got some pretty stiff competition. One of which is someone I’m very familiar with from back in our HWA days: Ali Kazam. You see Ali was one of the three other men that I beat to get my first championship ever and it’s only appropriate that he’s one of the people I’ll beat for my first JBW championship. I know him well inside this ring and there’s not a trick in his playbook of illusions that’s going to stop me from caving his face in with a Rolling Elbow!

And the other person I’m going to be facing is a woman. Well if you can even call her a woman. That’s right, it’s Athena. You see, Athena, I was raised never to hit a woman, but you wanna climb into this ring and act like a man. So if you wanna act like a man, you gonna get hit like a man. So don’t go crying to some feminist group about how you didn’t get special treatment because you don’t have a penis between your legs after I beat you, just be grateful knowing that I don’t want to hurt you. But if I have to lock in the Southern Discomfort until you tap out, I will.

At For the Cause, there’s only one person who is worthy to hold the JBW Intercontinental Championship. Only one MAN with the pedigree of being a champion and you’re looking at him. Ali, Athena, at For the Cause, it’ll be WINNER WINNER!!!!!

(Punk pauses as the crowd yells CHICKEN DINNER!!!)

Punk: You know the rest. Now Sagittarius, get your ass out here so we can set the pace for this night. Show these people how to do it right.

{He drops the mic and leans against the ringpost and waits for Sagittarius.)

(SAGITTARIUS BLUE runs out from the entrance and rushes down the ramp. He is wearing a custom jacket on with the hood up. When he gets to the bottom of the ramp he comes to a complete stop and stands still, looking around with his face slightly hidden by the hood. He then drops the hood down and yells “NOW OR NEVER” while raising the rockstar hand sign (just like Edge) before rushing the ring. Once in the ring, he walks up to KJ Punk and they both shake hands.)

Pat: The Biggest Little Problem is what they call him, but Sagittarius Bl….

Dudley: He’s a midget. I didn’t know they allowed midgets in JBW.

Pat: He may be smaller than most of the guys here but that hasn’t stopped him. He wins more than he loses- and against guys that usually out weight him by a good bit. And this guy has wrestled in all the top feds.

Dudley: I wonder if KJ Punk, Blue and Muir share the same dad or mom as Blue is from Georgia. Aren’t they all the same down south?

Pat: No, not sure where you get that from. Plus look at both of them, do they look related? Do they look the same?

Dudley: No, but neither did the Dudley’s.

KJ Punk/CM Punk, Sag Blue/Colt Cabana

Start @ 5:00, stop @ 7:59

Pat: Pretty evenly matched, and Blue slides out the ring to slow it down a bit.

(KJ follows him out the ring but Blue catches him off guard by rushing at him and tackling him to the arena floor. Blue gets to his feet and grabs KJ by the leg and clamps on an Ankle Lock. The ref starts counting both of them out.)

One…

Two…

Three…

Four…

Five…

(KJ is writhing in pain but Blue won’t let go.)

Dudley: Ah, this little midget is smart, not only weakening his opponent but using the 10 second count.

Six…

Seven…

(Blue lets go of the hold and quickly slides back into the ring.)

Eight…

(KJ slowly gets to his feet, pulling himself up with the ring apron.)

Nine…

(KJ gets one arm into the ring.)

Te…..

Pat: And Blue beats the count.

(KJ gets the rest of his body in the ring at the nick of time- breaking the count.)

Dudley: Punk should have stayed out. He’s got to be hurting.

(The ref goes over to KJ Punk, who has still not made it to his feet. He makes sure he wants to continue then backs away when KJ says he is ok, then uses the ropes to ull himself up. He starts to walk but is limping. Blue rushes at him but KJ jumps out the way causing Blue to hit the ropes. KJ turns around hits Blue hard in back with a few stiff shots, then follows it up with a Backbreaker (CodeBreaker like Jericho) out of nowhere. KJ then clamps on Southern Discomfort (Anaconda Vice) on Blue.)

Pat: KJ may still be hurting, but it’s not affecting him too much. He quickly turned the match around with that series of moves.

(The ref jumps down to see if Blue gives up but Blue yells out NO!)

Dudley: That shrimp really nee…..

(Blue quickly realizes that the rope is within his reach and grabs hold of it forcing KJ Punk to break the hold.)

Dudley: I was going to say he needs to give up, but least he was aware of where he was in the ring.

Pat: True. All great wrestlers have that sixth sense.

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-27-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    (KJ gets to his feet but has to grab onto the ropes as his ankle still hurt. Blue also slowly gets to his feet. They both make their way towards each other and are about to lock up when…)

Dudley: hey I recognize that song, its...Ar.....

(Artemis Eclipse rushes down the ramp at lightning speed. He hops on the ring apron and jumps onto Sag and begins punching him repeatedly. KJ goes to push him off but ends up being pushed out of the ring by Artemis. He goes to jump back into the ring but decides it isn’t worth it and walks up the ramp as Artemis jumps back onto Sagittarius. Finally Sag gets a bit of offense in but it’s not enough as Artemis continues his rampage. He puts Sag into the ring ropes and ties him up. He gets a mic from a stage hand and grabs Sagittarius by the face.)

Artemis: Last week… last week was a wake up call. I have been through a lot. I have been through hell. I have come to the realization that life if short and I have a ton of enemies that need their asses handed to them. So, I’m telling you right now… at FOR THE CAUSE, I will finish us.

We’ve battled through Facebook, Twitter, and Best In The World… you have a big fucking mouth and I’m closing it. After that, I set my sights on getting back be being the most amazing in ring performer this or any other company has ever seen. But first and foremost, I have a dog I need to put down tonight. 'Ol Yeller is being taken to the back of the shed and being shot. I’m back. I’m reborn. I’m Boston Strong.

(He throws the mic at Sagittarius’s head and walks out leaving him tied into the ring ropes. Security comes down and undoes Sagittarius while the camera goes back to Pat and Dudley.)

Pat: Well there you have it Jabesters. At our next PPV we ju--

Pat: Really? Who is…

(The lights start flashing as the crowd is wondering who it is now. The stage starts to rise up and a man kneeling down with a hood covering his face is at the top of the ramp. He pulls off the hood and it is revealed to be Holy Jose!)

(Holy Jose walks down the ring to a chorus of boos and a cocky smirk on his face ignoring the fans. He makes his way into the ring and demands a mic from the stagehand. The stagehand brings him a mic and Holy Jose snatches it out of his hands and raises to speak.)

Holy Jose: Some things they do change do they? I was at home after the last PPV when I heard JBW would be opening their doors again. Now to the delight of you fans I didn’t make my decision in time for the first show back. But guess what bitches. I’m back! Now forget the Holy Jose you once knew. Forget the cheating, anything to win dumbass who always lost and could get a win without cheating. No I am now more ruthless, more aggressive. This, JBW, is my home and without me it is nothing! This is a new me. A new revived Holy Jose. And much to your dismay I will go for what has eluded me these last two years.

See TDA is still the JBW World Heavyweight Champion; Tommy Thunder failed to capture it and went back running to EWNCW where he is a makeshift paper champion at best. But now TDA needs a new challenger and no man deserves it more than I. I have busted my ass for this company for far too long. It’s my time to fulfill my greatness. I am the only dual champion in JBW history and believe me now I will add first Triple Crown Champion to that list, once I beat TDA for the JBW World Heavyweight Championship at For The Cause!

(The lights go out to a pitch black, a gray light then goes over the arena as a low fog rolls out. The Sandman appears on stage with his eyes glowing through the fog in the gas mask. The yellow hue shines brightly in the grayness as he makes his way to the ring.)

(The crowd is going insane as he comes over the top rope and sees Holy Jose in the middle of the ring not backing down. The Sandman snatches the microphone from The Holy One and paces in the ring.)

The Sandman: You see the problem with your words are that they're meaningless. Everything you've ever done is meaningless. You say you've changed, you say you're more aggressive. I see the same shell of a performer I did when I got here.

Recently, someone said you've lost some step and I have to agree. I'm telling you right now, there's no way you're challenging TDA for the JBW World Heavyweight Championship at For The Cause when I already did.

(Holy Jose goes toe to toe with Sandman. Pulls back the gas mask and releases it with a snap and takes back the microphone.)

Holy Jose: I’m a shell of the performer I once was when you got here? Sandman tell me who in the hell remained relevant while JBW was in the slumps? Right it was me. Now we’re talking former TV Champion to former TV champion here. Only difference was that Sandman never lost his, yet he rarely ever defended it. No he relinquished his title and ran from JBW like the little bitch he is.

(Holy Jose gets in Sandman’s face.)

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-27-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    Holy Jose: I have lost a step. I got comfortable. Relying on the same old tricks. Tricks that could work on the shit card but not the main event. But Sandman listen here, why don’t you go back to your little Horrorcore charade. Try to intimidate anyone and everyone. But when you see someone like me, someone who has no fear those tactics don’t work. At For the Cause it will be TDA and I in a one on one match for the JBW World Championship and as long as I live you’ll never get close to it.

(The Sandman grabs Holy Jose by the neck and lifts him high in the air. He begins squeezing his neck tight as Holy tries to hit him in his gas mask but to no avail. He then pushes him into the ring post and lurches over.)

The Sandman: You saw what was happening here. No one wanted to be here, everyone left. You when staying turned into more of a bitch then you ever were. I'm telling you this one time and one time only as well, touch my gas mask again and you'll wish you had a head to sit on your neck. And it seems we have come to the only logical conclusion here. We fight. I want the Championship, you want it... I will annihilate you then at For The Cause, I'll put that old bastard down for good.

(Holy Jose grabs his neck and begins to laugh. He walks back up to Sandman and knees him directly in the gut as Sandman stumbles back.)

Holy Jose: Sandman, you think you can break me? While everyone was leaving I was the only one who still had faith in this company, the only man who stood by it no matter what. I stayed because I knew JBW would not die. Yes I was a whiny little bitch back then and if you and I want the shot for the World Championship so much then I’m not backing down from a fight. I’ll show the world how ruthless and aggressive I can be and who better else for my first victim to be in the Sandman. Don’t worry Sandy I won’t leave you in the ICU for too long. Let’s do this! You and I for the Number One Contendership.

(Holy Jose goes face to face with the Sandman without backing down and an intense look in his face when R(ob) comes on to the stage with a mic in hand.)

R(ob): Look, guys, guys, guys… listen here. I know a good idea when I see it. That’s why I’m making that match. Not tonight, no. It will be the main event for next week’s WARFare!!

(The crowd goes crazy for the announcement as Holy Jose starts laughing and The Sandman paces around him.)

Pat: MONUMENTAL MAIN EVENT FOR NEXT WEEK’S WARFARE!! Wow… R(ob) has made a number one contender match for the JBW World Heavyweight Championship next week on WARFare!! I’m getting news that we have to take it to the back though… hold n, folks!

(The Alpha Dog is shown sitting in his locker room in front of a coffee table staring at a TV, breathing hard and talking to himself.)

Alpha: Just stay calm...remember what the doctor said...stress is bad...angers...anger is wo...

(Alpha slams his fists on the coffee table, then quickly grabs the table from underneath, and violently throws it up at the TV. The TV cracks and the table falls to the ground with the TV falling on the table shortly after. He then quickly grabs the bottle of Jack Daniels sitting on the end table that was next to the chair Alpha was in and takes a large gulp. He stares at the bottle for a moment…)

Alpha: Remember last week Alpha....Remember what Artemis did for the people of Boston? THE ALPHA DOG DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK! Well, I do! Yes what he said a while ago was bad...HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO PUT THE ALPHA DOG TO SLEEP!!! I know...I know. HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO PULL AN OLD YELLER ON THE ALPHA DOG!!! YOU THINK THE ALPHA DOG SHOULD JUST TAKE THAT THREAT LIGHTLY?!!!

(Alpha punches a wall so hard that blood can be seen on it. He then takes another gulp of his Jack Daniels and he paces around some more.)

Alpha: The Alpha Dog is going to do what he has to and rip that bitch apart. That’s what he does. He fights to show who the strongest is and tonight Artemis finds out that this Old Yeller is his WORST NIGHTMARE!! But Artemis is a good fighter Alp...THE ALPHA DOG IS BETTER!!! I know that Alpha but what about RedR...THAT BITCH ISN'T GOING TO SHOW UP!! HE HASN'T BEEN HERE...He could be hidi...THEN THE BITCH IS A COWARD AND THE ALPHA DOG HAS NOTHING TO WORRY...Yes you do! You put all your energy into one match and then RedRuM shows up...we will be easy pre...

(Alpha smashes the bottle of Jack over his own head. Blood and the remaining alcohol is falling down over his face as he looks at the camera.)

Alpha: The Alpha Dog is never prey...The Alpha Dog is always the predator...and tonight Artemis, you will learn that and RedRuM, if you have the balls to show yourself...The Alpha Dog will be hard to miss. He'll be doing what he does best...DESTROYING THE BEST AND DOMINATING THE REST BITCH!!!

(We fade from Alpha’s locker room to another one where Larry is shown in the corner of the locker-room, his back to the camera, with what appears to be a needle in his hand when Malcolm Cage walks up behind him…)

Larry: Come on little buddy, just one more prick, is that a herpe? Nah surely not, that hooker swore she was clean. Okay Okay, I'll shoot it in the head. Wait..

Malcolm: Larry, what the fuck man?!

Larry: CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! MUHBAWLS!! My Balls!!

(Larry jumps up, grabbing his groin, and turns exposing his mangled genitals to the camera with a needle hanging out of his balls. He then grabs his urine stained robe and covers himself. The needle falls to the floor.)

Malcolm: Uhm... are you okay Larry?

Larry: DOES IT FUCKING LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY?! I JUST SHOT 15cc's of heroin into my ballsack because.....of.....you....man I feel woozy....

Malcolm: Y'know Larry, they said don't do the interview with Larry, he is a drug addicted, gross freak, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and came to give this interview. Now? I'm kinda wishing I had just stayed in my locker room.

Larry: Wait...what was I supposed to be doing? Mama? Mama is that you?! Just hold me one more time mama...

(Larry walks towards Malcolm to hug him and Malcolm slaps the shit out of Larry. He falls to the ground and runs like a chicken with his head cut off on the ground for a minute before coming back to his feet.)

Larry: I haven't been hit that hard since I ate Tony Schiavonne's last pickled pig's foot....man that fat bastard loved his pickled pigs feet...fuck okay cue cards, where did I put the cue cards? AHAAAA, FOUND 'EM!!

(Larry digs in his buttcrack and pulls out a mangled wad of papers.)

Larry: How does it feel to come back to JBW after thinking that it was finished? Hey! I got through one!

Malcolm: Yea you did man, good job.

(Cage rolls his eyes as he prepares to answer the first question.)

Malcolm: It feels great coming back! I was in bad spirits when Jabe feel through last time. There were so many things that I still wanted to do here, business that needed to be finished. When I heard that JBW was coming back, well you know Cage. He was the first to jump back.

First and foremost, I want the JBW Heavyweight Championship. I may have been the FIRST JBW Unified TV Champion, but I never had a taste of that upper-echelon gold, that main event status. I want my first World Championship to be here in my birth place, in my sanctuary, JBW.

I want to be the face of this company. There is no more TDA, there is no more Ma$$, I made sure of that. There is no one to get in my way of being the top dog around here, it is my spot to lose, and I don't plan on giving it up. I may not have all the bells and whistles of the other guys, I may not have a flashy or outlandish gimmick but I do have the talent, the charisma, and the ruthlessness to take on anyone here with ease.

Plain and simple. It feels like it was meant to be. I'm back, Jabe is back, and there is nothing that is going to stop us.

Larry: Have you ever had your belly button licked from your butthole? If not, I know a midget who can work wonders.

Malcolm: What the fuck Larry?!?!?! Seriously? How did you even get this job? I mean I know you are good friends with R(ob), but come on. I ain't going to answer a question like that. Shit man!

Larry: That wigger you fought at the last PPV, you know the one I'm talking about, how did it feel to beat him?

Malcolm: Oh Ma$$? In Justice For Brawl was a good night for the Caged Assassin. After weeks of torment form that cancerous fiend. Then what was to be final PPV for JBW turned into Ma$$' going away party. And it was a great pleasure being the one to boot his ass out of there like the dead dog that he was.

(While Malcolm is talking, Larry begins to doze off. Malcolm then slaps the shit out of Larry again, making Larry let out a loud fart.)

Blog Entries
    Larry: NO TENAY, NO MORE NAUGHTY STUDENT TO THE BIG BAAAAAD PROFESSOR! THE LAST TIME I DIDN'T SHIT RIGHT FOR 3 WEEKS! I mean.....uhhh......forget I said that....Last week you took on Darius who called you out as one of the "Originals." How do you feel about this title that is being thrown around? By the way, what's so original about being original? I was the first one to shit on Sammartino after an inside cradle but you don't see me bragging about it...

Malcolm: Well, that was interesting... I don't really know yet. I take pride in being an original of JBW. It is where I began and it is where I plan on being for a long time. I embrace that title, but I don't want it to be something held over me, something that everyone throws at me.

At the end of the day it won't matter if I'm an original or if I'm this quote-unquote New Breed. No, at the end of the day the only thing that will matter is if you have the talent, the determination, the heart to go all out, nonstop to get to the top of this company, and as cliche as that sounds, I know that I have what it takes.

I don't need the Title of original to be the best in JBW and neither does anyone else. But come For The Cause I will get my shot at that JBW World Heavyweight Title, not because I'm an Original, but because I am the best. The Caged Assassin is the BEST!

Larry: Does this look infected to you?

(Larry turns around, exposing a huge boil on his right buttcheek.)

Malcolm: What the dicks! Larry, seriously put that away. No one, and I mean NO ONE, wants to see that... I think I'm going to barf!

Larry: This week you're fighting what's his face, Meer, Mire, mooger, magooo, Muir!! HAHAHA!! THE OLD MAN'S STILL GOT IT!!....and by it I'm talking about milky white colored anal seepage. I mean, how do youuu feel about that tonight?

Malcolm: JBW maybe coming back, but it is coming back strong! We have a fantastic roster so far and you can tell that by just looking at who is out there every week. Last week I took on Darius, a champion in his own right, and this week I am taking on another great up and comer. Muir has proven himself plenty of times, but lost last week. That doesn't bode to highly for me, seeing as how he is looking to avenge his lost last week to Artemis.

Muir maybe tough, but I am tougher I will take him on and anyone else, it doesn't matter who you are or what you are capable of, I will go 110% every single week as I know that Muir will be doing the same. JBW doesn't have room for 99%. It's either all or nothing, and tonight you are going to see what full-throttle really looks like when I beat Mike Muir.

Larry: Wanna get high?

(Malcolm slaps the shit out of Larry one more time as the camera fades away. Larry is heard saying MAMA!! As we go back to ringside.)

Pat: And here comes Malcolm Cage. What a match he has last week on WARFare.

Dudley: Oh, it was ok, merely ok.

(The crowd erupts upon seeing Malcolm Cage come out on stage. The JBW original stands there for a few seconds soaking in the cheers. Soon Cage heads on down the ramp shaking hands and high-fiving fans as he approaches the ring. Cage is pointing to the crowd as he climbs the ring steps and spins on the apron. Cage runs on the apron to the opposite turnbuckle and climbs it, posing for the fans, who cheer wildly for him. Cage stays there as the cheers die. Cage jumps down and awaits his opponent of the night.)

Pat: The fans love this guy.

Dudley: Not sure why. Sure he has some talent as he is a former TV Champ, but I’d rather watch paint dry than watch another Cage match.

Pat: I assume you must like his opponent better then.

Dudley: Not really.

Dudley: Its this loser.

(Mike Muir walks out on stage holding hands with April Snow to a small cheer from the fans- both of them are wearing Boston Strong T-Shirts. Muir stands center stage and looks out at the fans as April rubs Mike’s chest. April then gets in front of Mike, stands on her toes and gives him a passionate kiss. She then steps back and verrrrrrrrryyyy slooooowly removes her Boston Strong T-Shirt revealing very tight black top underneath. April tosses the T-Shirt into the crowd and its quickly snatched up. April then gives Mike another kiss, this time on his cheek . Mike smirks as he puts his arm around April’s waist (and she does the same) before they head down to the ring.)

Dudley: Not sure what a hot chick like Ms Snow sees in this dumbass country redneck. Not sure what his former girlfriend Barbie Panzer saw in him either. Its not like he has won many matches here in JBW. He lost to Artemis last week. I’m smelling another lose this week too.

Pat: He may have lost last week but he had a great showing. I thought he was going to kill Larry backstage though.

(Mike climbs up the apron as April takes the stairs. Mike sits on the second rope and holds up the top one, allowing April into the ring first. Mike then simple hops over the top rope and stands in the corner with April who removes Mike’s T-Shirt and tosses it into the crowd too. April then gives Mike a kiss, then leaves the ring.)

(Mike walks up to Malcolm whom offers his hand. Mike looks down at Malcolm’s hand, thinking for a few seconds before finally accepting the handshake. They shake but Mike doesn’t let go right away. Mike says something to him, unheard by the crowd, before finally letting go and waiting for the bell.)

MATCH. 02: MALCOLM CAGE vs MIKE MUIR

Cage/AJ Styles, Muir/Petey Williams
    http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...nzQ</font></a>
    Start @2:30, stop@ 6:49
    -ignore title, ignore 6 sided ring, ignore Scott Demore interference

(Muir has just kicked out a pin attempt at the very last second.)

Pat: Muir kicked out just in time. This match has been back and forth.

(Cage pulls Muir up and attempts to whip him into the ropes, but Muir hits Cage with a stiff forearm to the neck which knocks Cage back but Cage manages not to lose his bearings. Instead, he snaps back and gets in Muir’s face and they both lock up. Muir backs Cage into the corner, then shoves his forearm into Cage’s throat. The ref demands Muir to back off or else he will DQ him. Muir breaks clean, then backs away into the middle of the ring.)

(They both meet up in the middle of the ring again, locking up once again- but this time, Muir focuses in on Cage’s arm- twisting and yanking on it- trying to wear Cage down a bit more. After doing that for about 15 seconds, Muir takes Cage down to the mat with an arm drag, but Cage quickly bounces right back up and locks Muir in a head lock.)

Pat: Nice comeback from Cage.

(Muir pushes Cage off, but Cage quickly knocks Muir down to the mat with a shoulderblock, and follows up with a few quick kicks to his side. Cage backs away to the corner and awaits for Muir to get to his feet.)

Dudley: Idiot should go for the pin now.

(Muir gets to his feet, turns around and eats a surprise Spear from Cage. Cage quickly goes for the in.)

One!

Two!!

Thre…. Kickout by Muir!

Blog Entries
    (Cage looks up at the ref and holds up 3 fingers, but the ref nods- NO-!)

Dudley: That did seem like a bit of a slow count.

Pat: It was a normal count Duds.

(Muir, with Cage still talking to the ref, slides out the ring and falls to the floor. April Snow quickly goes to his side to check on her man.)

Dudley: Stupid Malcolm, he let Muir leave the ring to regroup. He should have bashed his head in a bit then gone for the pin again instead of wasting time chatting with the ref.

(The ref starts counting Muir out…)

One…

Two…

(April helps Muir to his feet and wipes the sweat from his face with her hands then gives him a kiss.)

Dudley: Do we have to watch these two kiss all the time? Next thing you know they will start having sex right before our eyes. Hmmmm. Wait, I’d rather watch that than this match.

Three…

Four…

(Cage is pacing back and forth, looking like he is losing his patience.)

Five…

Six…

Seven…

(April gives Muir a tap on his ass and Muir heads to the ring steps.)

Eight…

(Muir walks up to the top step and slowly gets back in the ring- finally breaking the count.)

Dudley: Well looks like Muir…

(Muir rushes at Cage and tackles him to the mat, jumps on top of him and starts hitting him with rights and lefts. The ref tries to pull Muir off to no avail so he threatens to DQ Muir yet again but Muir doesn’t seems to care so the ref starts the DQ count.)

One…

Two…

Three…

Four…

(Muir stops hitting Cage but it looks like the damage has been done. The ref pushes Muir back into a corner and checks on Cage to see if he can go on. Cage nods yes and gets to his feet and rushes at Muir and Muir rushes towards him. Muir gets a kick into Cage’s mid-section.)

start watching @ 0:02, stop watching @ 0:09

(Muir goes for the pin after hitting the Canadian Destroyer on Cage.)

Pat: Holy crap, where did that come from?

Dudley: Out of nowhere. Color me impressed, I guess Mikey’s getting laid tonight!

One!

Two!!

Three!!!

(April Snow quickly gets into the ring and jumps into Muir’s arms and gives him a kiss then raises his arm in victory. Malcolm Cage slowly gets to his feet and walks up to Mike and April and extends his hand to Muir once again. This time Muir doesn’t hesitate- he shakes his hand and they both exchange words before Malcolm finally leaves the ring. Mike and April soon follow suit.)

Pat: I have to say, Malcolm Cage has a lot of class. He lost the match and still showed his respect to his opponent, the up and coming Mike Muir… and I’m being told that Larry is getting ready to interview another poor soul…

(The camera cuts to show Larry, whose eyes are completely dilated, fishing around in his brown stained underwear.)

Larry: GodDAMNIT NOOOOO. GOD. DAMNIT. NOOOOO!! I knew hiding that ecstacy in my asshole was a bad idea. Awww fuck, I think it's starting to dissolve…

(Larry turns his head, sees Iconography standing behind him, and jumps violently)

Larry: OH GOD!!

(A wet rumbling sound is heard in Larry's undershorts, followed by an even wetter splatter.)

Larry: Oh hey...the rest of my ecstasy…

(Larry picks up the rest of the pills from the puddle of shit, and takes them right in front of Iconography.)

Larry: Now who the fuck are you guys?

Jason Todd Kent: Iconography, good sir.

Larry: Icono-Who?

Ben Reilly Kent: He said, Iconography sir.

Larry: IconograssY??

Iconography: We said, ICONOGRAPHY, SIR!!

Larry: Jesus fuck, you don't have to.....yell....damnit my testicles are all warm...fuck! What do you fuckers want in JBW? If it's handjobs, it'll cost you a dimebag of weed a piece. The good shit too, not the Mexican swag.

Ben Reilly Kent: I seriously think there's something wrong with Mr. Zbysco, brother.

Jason Todd Kent: I am willing to agree. Umm... Well, we're here like every other team is and will be here for, the beautiful JBW Tag-Team Championships. I'm proud to say that we've accomplished a lot of great victories and Black Blooded seem like the perfect guys to test our abilities on.

(While Jason is talking, Larry begins to rub all over his body and quivering violently)
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-27-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    Larry: Do...my nipples seem extra perky to you? I....just can't keep my hands off my sensual, sexy body. *opens his urine stained robe and rubs his hands over his flabby skin on his stomach and sagging nipples* Yeah...I'm a dirty whore, I'M A DIRTY WHORE!! I mean uhh....Those Black Blooded guys, are you challenging them now?

Jason Todd Kent: Please brother, answer this... I guess its a question.

Ben Reilly Kent: Well, sir I guess we are issuing a challenge to them. They're at the top of the pile here, and they seem like they'll give us our greatest fight yet. I await their acceptance of the match. The thrill of competition is amazing!

(At the sound of the word "thrill", Larry begins to convulse. A small baby carrot sized bulge begins to form under his urine stained robe)

Larry: But you two guys look like two hairy pussies, what makes you think you stand a chance? I mean back in my day, me and Michael P.S. Hayes would have made you lick Hayes' asshole and call him daddy. Mmmmm he did have a nice bunghole after a 20 minute match....did I just cum? Nope we're good!

Ben Reilly Kent: Excuse me, sir but, is your vulgar and profane language really necessary?

Jason Todd Kent: Yes, I do believe you're obscene…

Larry: Obscene?? OBSCENE?! Do you want to know what's obscene?! Having your face shit on by a woman with more back hair than a silverback gorilla. Now THAT'S obscene. Now answer me one question.....Do my eyes look fucked up to you? I have an interview to be a counselor at Narcotics Anonymous in the morning hehe.

Ben Reilly Kent: I think we should leave, brother.

Jason Todd Kent: I agree. Goodbye Mr. Zbysco, sorry you have to live the way you do, it's a shame really.

Larry: Now.....who the fuck are you??

Jason Todd Kent: Goodbye Mr. Zbysco, lets go brother.

Larry: If you want to know the true secret to success in this....business.......WHO THE FUCK SHIT IN THE FLOOR!! You two are some nasty fuckers for crapping right in the middle of the floor like that. Hey....is that a half of a blue ecstasy tablet in it??

(Larry bends down, picks up another half a tab of ecstacy, and eats it as Iconography back away slowly as we fade into a commercial break.)

(We come back from commercial break as music begins playing in the arena.)

MATCH. 03: ATHENA vs ALI KAZAM

(Ali Kazam appears in the main entrance, levitating through a green mist. It follows him as he goes to the ring in the air. He goes over the top rope and slowly floats down and into the middle of the ring. He bows and then puts his arms up into the air. [Like Orton does.])

Pat: This is an interesting man, I’ll definitely say that.

Dudley: I’m still not sure what I’m looking at when I look at him. Some weird hybrid of magician an professional wrestler.

Pat: Yeah, but all dangerous Duds. He’s way more of a threat than people make him out to be and Athena really has her hands full tonight with him. And speaking of which, here she comes now…

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do9OVkEXnpo&amp;feature=plcp[/VIDEO]

(Athena charges the ring and stands face to face with Ali. He winks and disappears as the bell rings for the match to begin. She’s caught off-guard and backs up against a ringpost for leverage. She looks around the ring but sees nothing. Out of nowhere, Ali appears on the ground and pulls her out of the ring and onto the mat hard. She turns around quickly and kicks him in the face.)

(As he backs up in pain, he lets go a green mist and disappears. Athena quickly gets into the ring and stays in the middle. A punch from the back. She swings wildly and he’s already gone. A kick to the knee, and he’s gone. She stomps her foot in frustration and circles around the ring looking for Ali. He appears and grabs her from behind and hits a German Suplex. She stands up faster than he does and lays him out with a forearm. She goes for the cover…)

One!

Two!!

Th---

Pat: And Ali kicks out strong! This has been a completely psychological match so far. I’m impressed with both, Duds.

Dudley: Well, I don’t know just yet how I feel about them. I have mixed emotions on the subject. When you have a woman who’s just so dominant going against a person who may or may not be real, in a sense… anything can go.

Pat: I can agree with that Duds but I think both of these performers have a bright future here in JBW and will be the talk of the town soon enough.

Dudley: Maybe Pat. But I also think you may have been getting into Larry’s stash again too.

(As they finish talking, Ali disappears when Athena slams her fist on the mat. She’s holding it in pain when Ali re-appears and hits her with a release German Suplex. He backs into the corner and nods his head. She runs forward to kick him, he disappears and she puts her leg through the rope and hits the poll outside.)

Dudley: I can say one thing for Ali, it seems like since R(ob) announced that he’s going to be in the IC Match at FOR THE CAUSE, he has this… difference in approach. He’s being very methodical tonight and using his abilities to their fullest.

Pat: Something we can agree on. It feels that way for both of them though truthfully.

(Athena regroups and gets to her feet. She shakes her right leg and gets into battle form looking all around the ring, waiting for Ali to appear. He does, all around the ring, taking quick jabs at her while he appears. She falls to her right knee and is holding her ribs. She finally stands up and looks out of the corner of her eye to see Ali appear next to her, she catches him off guard and grabs him in the chicken wing. She pulls hard on it and presses her arm on his neck. She drives them to the ground and wraps her left around him. He begins fading.)

Pat: She came out of nowhere with the old Bob Backlund and I think she might win this.

Dudley: Completely surprising and unconventional, Pat.
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-27-2013 at 11:46 AM.