Page 1 of 20 123 11 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

**OFFICIAL JBW TV AND OTHER SHOWS Thread**

*AS WITH ANY SHOW THREAD, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN HERE UNLESS YOU ARE GIVEN PERMISSION TO DO SO! THANKS IN ADVANCE!*

PLEASE Check them out! Dubs, SES, Ka$h, Romes, Poot, Eddie, JMan and S.E. Zero and many, many more all worked extremely hard on them and even though the old show thread won't be used anymore doesn't mean we can't still showcase the past!!

AS FOR NOW...

This is your one stop shop for ALL JBW shows!! Now, you can sit back, relax and enjoy CHROME NIJI, CURBSTOMP FACIAL, SPEWING EPICNESS, ONOMATOPOEIA ADVISORY, MATCH OF THE WEEK, ADVENTURES IN JBW CREATIVE! and obviously last but not least, COUNTDOWN! and our iPPV specials! If you're looking for specific rosters for each show, please go to the first page of our discussion thread. Not only that but, if you want to become a talent in JBW please follow the guidelines for submitting characters to us! Thanks and enjoy your time reading!

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 01-19-2014 at 12:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    JBW WARFARE (01) – 04.20.2013

The crowd is alive and well as the cameras circle the arena while fireworks go off welcoming us to the show. We swing around and there at the announcer booth are JBW stalwarts, Pat and Dudley welcoming us to the show.

Pat: And they said we were dead! Ha! We are back folks! This is JBW back to its roots. We are coming to you LIVE from the Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey for a sold out WARFare! Of course you know me, I’m Pat and sitting next to me as always, the one and only… thankfully, Dudley Ramirez!!

Dudley: Hell yeah Pat! Look at us… in color and where we should be. JBW’s premiere show. Broadcasting as if its our last show ever. Wait, that was a couple weeks ago or something like that. Either way, its great to be back in your living rooms and great to be back in your lives.

Pat: Preach on Duds. I didn’t think you were capable of such emotion.

Dudley: My doctor prescribes pills for that.

Pat looks at Duds for a second and laughs.

Pat: Okay then folks, as we all know… a few weeks ago Eddie Juarez came on to your screen after the supposed last JBW PPV and said everything was dead in the water. In a complete shocking turn of events, one of the old co-owners R(ob) put his bid in and was granted the company. R(ob) is now the boss and on that note, we’re gonna let him take it away because well, he’s in the ring and he’s got a mic. Take it away boss!!

The camera pans over to the ring and we see R(ob) standing there while the crowd chants for him. He smiles and begins speaking…

R(ob): Look guys, I’m not going to take up anywhere near a lot of time so… I just wanted to say, thank you to the guys who stayed and the couple new guys who came. I know we can bring JBW back to its former glory. All we have to do is dig in and we’ll kick this motherfucker into high gear! We have a ton planned for tonight so please, sit back and enjoy the ride. We’re back. Back to reality. Back to basics. Back to fun.

The crowd cheers as R(ob) smiles again.

R(ob): Thanks again everyone. Now please, let me introduce to you the first match of the night with a person whom I think needs to air a couple things off his chest…

MATCH.01 -- ARTEMIS ECLIPSE vs MIKE MUIR:

The lights go black in the arena as this video begins airing on the JABETron…

Artemis Eclipse walks out on stage with his hoodie on his head hanging down. The flag representing the City Of Boston draped over his shoulders. He raises his left arm high with the kendo stick lifted as well. He finally raises his head and looks around the arena as fans begin chanting:

“BOSTON STRONG!” Clap,clap,clapclapclap

“BOSTON STRONG!” Clap, clap, clapclapclap

“BOSTON STRONG!” Clap, clap, clapclapclap

Artemis is visibly stirred by the support of the NJ fans. Tears can be seen running down his mask as he starts clapping back. He sits on the ramp with the flag still draped over him. He pulls out a mic and begins to speak…

Artemis: It’s been a long week. Too long. On April 15th, 2013… two sick and twisted men went into my home city with backpacks filled with explosives. They placed them strategically on the ground, in areas that would cause most damage. They… they placed them by kids. Kids I knew.

They did this on what’s basically a holiday for Boston. We call it “Patriot’s Day”… you call it, “The Boston Marathon”… words cannot express how much sorrow and pain I’m currently going through for the people of my city. I’m so glad, SO FUCKING GLAD they killed the one and caught the other. Boston was shut down. Boston was lost. We lost too many. Too many injured. And for what?

Boylston Street will never be the same… I will never be the same. Being there when it happened, seeing all of those bodies on the ground… seeing the dead. It looked like a warzone. Parts, blood, death… one of the worst scenes I have ever witnessed. I didn’t think, I went into action. I helped EMT’s, I helped kids, elderly and all that I could.

Artemis begins crying.

Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev… you will not get the best of my people. You will not get the best of my city. YOU ARE WORTHLESS!! YOU’VE KILLED AND INJURED… FOR WHAT? LITTLE KIDS,INNOCENT PEOPLE!! WHY?? YOU SPINELESS FUCKS!!!...

Artemis puts the mic down for a second and looks at the ground. He picks it back up still looking down.

Tonight. I fight. I fight for everything I have. I fight for the kids that are gone, the men and women that are gone, the people you hurt, the lives you’ve destroyed. All of it. No matter what from April 15th to April 19th, 20th and every day before and beyond, I am BOSTON STRONG!!

He stands up, raising his arms high. The crowd is behind him 100% heading down the ramp holding the flag of Boston high as he enters the ring. He drapes it over his corner and calls down his opponent.

Pat: Powerful. Simply powerful.
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-20-2013 at 11:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    Dudley: Artemis is a man on a mission tonight Pat. Normally we see “The Bostonian Badass” flipping people off, cursing them out and generally being an amazing prick at it all. But tonight, he’s what he needs to be.

Pat: Words really can’t explain how it feels in here right now, Duds. This is incredible.

Mike Muir walks out on stage holding hands with April Snow to a mixed reaction from the fans. He stands center stage and looks out at the fans as April stands on her toes and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Mike smirks as he puts his arm around April’s waist (and she does the same) before they head down to the ring.

Dudley: Talk about opposites attract...

Pat: What do you mean Dudley?

Dudley: Well just look at them. A hot gothic chick going out with a southern red...

Pat: I'm going to stop you right there Dudley. That's profiling and I will not listen to it. I think they're cute together.

Dudley: Yeah real cute. Like watching a swan with a wolverine.

Pat: Can we go back to the show or would you like to judge some more? I've seen Muir wrestle and I think he's going to give Eclipse a run for his money tonight.

Dudley: He might have a chance if he can keep from being distracted by April. Artemis isn't one to underestimate or take your eyes off of for any amount of time.

Mike climbs up the apron as April takes the stairs. Mike sits on the second rope and holds up the top one, allowing April into the ring first. Mike steps over the ropes (Kevin Nash style), walks to the turnbuckle that April is sitting on, and leans back on it, staring across the ring at Artemis Eclipse (whose flipping Mike off) while April rubs his shoulders.

As Mikes music stops, the ref steps in and signals both men to come to the center of the ring. Mike brings his head back and kisses April before walking to the center of the ring with Artemis. The ref whispers a few things to them before signaling to the bell man.

Pat: And the first match of the night is underway!

(stop at 9:55)

Pat: Oh big neckbreaker from Muir! He's going for the pin...

One...
    Two...
    Thr...

Artemis kicks out before the refs hand comes down. Mike looks frustrated...

Dudley: Close call but Artemis is still in this.

Mike is attempting to pick up Artemis while April is arguing with the ref about the pin count. Mike has Artemis to his knees when Artemis brings his arm up between Mike’s legs. The look on Mikes face says it all and this makes April argue with the ref more, trying to get him to look at what's going on in the ring. The fans cheer as Artemis looks up with a smirk.

Pat: Uncalled for ...

Dudley: Hey it's Aprils fault! If she wasn't distracting the referee...

Artemis stands up as Mike falls to a knee. Artemis motions a kiss towards April before grabbing Mikes head and delivers a vicious knee to his face which makes him reel back but not fall. Artemis then runs backwards, bounces off the ropes, steps up on Mikes’ knee, and delivers another vicious knee to the back of Mikes head.

Dudley: Requiem for a Dream! This match is over!

Mike falls face first and Artemis quickly goes to turn over Mike as he yells at the ref, who is still arguing with April. The ref turns to see the pin and quickly goes for the count. April puts her hands over her mouth in worry.

One...
    Two...
    Thre...

Mike quickly throws up his arm. April shouts in excitement (as do some of the fans) as Artemis slaps the mat, and stands up, the anger in Artemis' face is obvious.

Pat: Wow that was close. This one is still going. What an awesome match!

Dudley: That stupid ref!

Artemis runs over to Mike, who is still out on the mat, gets on top of him, and starts punching Mike. After a dozen rights to the face, Artemis stands and looks toward one of the ring posts. He points to the top turnbuckle and smiles...

Dudley: Oh I think he's going for Purity! This will definitely put this match to rest.

Artemis walks to the ring post, grabs the top ropes, and quickly jumps to the top turnbuckle and nestles there, as Mike appears to be coming around. Artemis is egging Mike to stand up. When Mike is to one foot and one knee, Artemis starts balancing on the top rope. In the background, April is clapping and the fans are going along with her.

Pat: The fans are behind Mike but will it be enough?!

Dudley: Not if Artemis hits Purity...

Mike is to both feet but he's dazed and has his back turned to Artemis. When Mike turns around, still struggling to keep his balance, Artemis then jumps off the turnbuckle, does one front flip in mid-air, lands on Mikes shoulders in a seated position with his legs wrapped around Mikes head and...

Pat: Powerbomb counter from Mike!

April and the fans erupt in cheers as the powerbomb impacts, but Mike doesn't let go of the clutch. He stands back up with Artemis body in a tree of woe position, places each of his legs in front of Artemis arms, and stays like that for a moment as he smiles out at the fans before jumping up and falling forward, slamming Artemis body beneath his large 6'5, 225 pound frame.

Pat: The Redneck Ride!!

Mike rolls Artemis over in the same position and sits up into a pin.

Dudley: Kick out Artemis! Kick out!

One...
    Two...
    Thre..

Pat: HE KICKED OUT!!

Dudley: HE KICKED OUT OF THE REDNECK RIDE!!! OH MY GOD!!!

Mike is enraged and in disbelief at the same time. Artemis begins laughing while on his back. Mike comes over to grab Artemis again but he’s met with a series of kicks, Artemis grabs him with his legs and brings him to his knees. Mike struggles to get out but Artemis keeps kicking him. Artemis lets go and stands. He races to grab Mike who is struggling to get to his feet. Artemis gets under Mike and scoops him up, Mike begins hitting Artemis in the face but its not quick enough, Artemis throws him on his head and sits.

Pat: I’M SHIPPING UP TO BOSTON!!! HE HIT IT!! HE HIT IT!!

One…

Two…

Dudley: DO IT ART! DO IT!!

THREE!

Pat: What a match to start off WARFare!

Dudley: That’s for damn sure Pat!! These guys laid it all on the line tonight and...

Pat: ... wait, what?

Blog Entries
    The lights go out and turn back on but with a gray tone and fog is quickly filling the arena floor.

Dudley: No, no, no, no!!

Pat: Oh yeah, I forgot you were on some crazy tirade against the Horror guys in the past. How’d that end up for you?

Dudley just looks at Pat and crawls under his desk so all that can be seen is the top of his head and eyes.

Pat: Such… a… little… girl. Haha!

The Sandman appears on the stage. His eyes glowing through his gas mask. He doesn’t take the time to soak up the adulation from the crowd and makes a beeline for the ring. Mike Muir and Artemis Eclipse are still there, holding their heads and ribs from their grueling match. They look at each other as they see him coming. Mike shakes his head “no” and dives out of the ring next to April. He grabs her by the hand and lifts her over the barricade. He hops over and they exit through the crowd, leaving Artemis by himself. Artemis hobbles up and leans against the ropes breathing heavily as The Sandman enters the ring and stares at him. The Sandman walks over to Artemis and holds the ropes open for him to leave. He nods his head and obliges.

Pat: Show of class from The Sandman there. Helluva man.

Dudley: Screw that dude. He’s about as nice as The Joker beating a Robin with a crowbar.

Pat shakes his heas as The Sandman gets ready to speak.

The Sandman: I’m going to make my point clear, right here and now what my intentions are. I’m back in JBW, back where I belong. I’m not here to make friends, allies or anything else. I’m here to make people realize how precious their lives are. How precious their sanity is. But first and foremost, I am here for the JBW World Heavyweight Championship.

TDA, I’m calling you out of retirement. You claim you’re done. You thought the company was going out of business so you packed your bags and left. You’re spineless. You win the biggest prize in the dance and leave? That’s not a Champion. So I’m telling you, I’m your number one contender. At our first Pay-Per-View back… I’m taking it. In three weeks I will be the new JBW World Heavyweight Champion.

Come out, come out wherever you are TDA. Next week on WARFare, I’ll be in the ring waiting for you. And it’s in your best interest to be there too.

The Sandman drops the mic and walks out of the ring to the crowd going crazy.

Pat: What a bombshell!!! The Sandman has laid the gauntlet down to TDA for next weeks WARFare!!

Dudley: I bet TDA won’t show up.

Pat: You never know Duds. These guys have a past. They’ve had interactions and confrontations… but never settled their problems. If anyone has a shot getting TDA out of retirement, it’s The Sandman. But right now, we have to pay the bills so we’ll be back right after this commercial break!

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...vFul32xKCs</a>

A man is sitting in front of multiple TV screens going over many different returns and debuts in wrestling. Eddie Juarez appears on one of the side screens he is looking at.

????: Eddie Juarez in EWNCW was shocking and it lead to good match with an even more shocking end, but I need mine to be bigger and better if I want to win over the viewers.

Another video of Ryan Wells making his IWA debut appears and immediately the screen is broken as the mystery man yells out angry.

????: No, No, No! I don't need to make ripples and fade out later on, I am here to make bigger waves and face the best.

Suddenly, a two TV screens in the middle catch the man’s eye. The first is Tommy Thunder making his JBW debut and turning heel by attacking TDA and the second is TDA's shocking entrance into EWNCW, and the looks of the stunned audience.

????: Yes, I think...no... I know that will work! Big, showstopping, jaw dropping, and ratings went through the roof. My Warfare entrance needs to be like those, but bigger. But after all the history I have made, all fans I have gained, what more can I do to get them to watch? Who can I strike down to make my mark and why should I even give them my attention in the first place? So much to plan, so little time, but I can't appear yet, I need to see what the plot is like, who the characters are and most importantly, who brings in the ratings.

The chair suddenly turns around to reveal Mike Hawk starring at the camera.

Hawk: But rest assured JBTV, I will be watching and when you least expect it, the Ultimate Aerial Predator will swoop down and reveal his prey soon enough. The era of Hawk starts again.
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-20-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Pat: Well, looks like JBW TV Champion Mike Hawk has decided to…

Pat: Guess I won’t be finishing that thought…

The Alpha Dog walks out on stage to a huge ovation from the fans. He's wearing his usual jeans, leather jacket, and Chuck Taylors combo and he's holding his EWN World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder. He looks out among the fans as the camera zooms in on him. He looks excited. He looks into the camera and yells "DAMN IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME!!" before he heads down to the ring.

Dudley: Oh come on! Not this idiot again!

Pat: I am so happy to see The Alpha Dog back in JBW!

Dudley: Why? This man is psychotic! He should be locked up in a loony bin so he can't hurt anybody.

Pat: I hear he's actually doing better. He nearly went all of last week without getting into a fight and his psychiatrist...still alive.

Dudley: I can't believe it. He is making progress.

Alpha is running around the ring, slapping hands and yelling non sense at the fans before he runs and slides into the ring. He runs to a ring post, climbs it, holds up his title, and yells

"WHAT'S HIS MOTHER FUCKIN NAME?!!"

Fans: THE ALPHA DOG!!!

Alpha jumps off the turnbuckle and he looks around at the fans as his music and lights turn off. Alpha goes to the side of the ring and asks for a mic. He looks around at the fans one last time before.

Alpha: That's right bitches...

The fans cheers get louder. Alpha starts shaking his head and he looks frustrated. He tries again.

Alpha: He said "That's right BITCHES..."

The fans erupt with cheers again and now Alpha looks pissed. Veins show in his neck and his face is red.

Alpha: THE ALPHA DOG SAID "THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES, HIDE YOUR EYES AND HIDE YOUR WIVES BECAUSE THE ALPHA DOG HAS RETURNED TO JBW TONIGHT!!!"

The fans erupt again and it makes Alpha run over and start slamming his head into a turnbuckle. He does it a couple of times before he walks back to the middle of the ring, punching his head with the side of his fist.

Alpha: Now if The Alpha Dog is going to get through this alive, you're going to have to stop that ok bitches. You see The Alpha Dog didn't take his meds today and it's hard to you know...

Alpha twitches his head to the side.

Alpha: focus and it's kind of frustrating. Now The Alpha Dog imagines you all have questions but seeing as how that would take all damn night, The Alpha Dog is just going to summarize. First of all, The Alpha Dog took a month off that he can't even remember. Then he went to Best In The World and (lifts up his title) won this bad boy in a Fatal Four Way.

The fans cheer again and it makes Alpha start shaking his head again.

Alpha: Sssshhhhh....

The fans go quiet.

Alpha: Other than that, The Alpha Dog has been doing the usual. He stopped drinking and philandering for a while, but that didn't last long. The voices were getting too loud and he needed to drown them out. But then word came through that something The Alpha Dog truly cared about, one of the only things he cared about, was about to have its plug pulled. This got The Alpha Dog to thinking, as much as "he" hates it when The Alpha Dog does that, and The Alpha Dog came to a conclusion. The Alpha Dog said to himself..."It's time to go home."

The fans cheer at a respectable level.

Alpha: AND THE ALPHA DOG GUARANTEES YOU THAT HE WILL BE HOME EVERY WEEK UNTIL HE DIES!!!

The fans cheer even louder. Alpha looks like he's trying to hold something back.

Alpha: Shh...Shh...Ssshhh...

The fans lower their volume. The Alpha Dog collects himself and continues.

Alpha: The Alpha Dog will have other commitments (knocks on the title belt) but JBW will be his top priority. Now what The Alpha Dogs plans are, he's not sure but he does have to admit...this EWN World Heavyweight Title gets lonely. The Alpha Dog can only talk to it so much before getting weird looks from people...so The Alpha Dog is going to find it...a partn...

The lights in the arena suddenly go out and on the JABETron words are shown on the screen while RedRuM’s music plays in the arena.

“Next Week, I’m back in JBW Nigga!!! Alpha Mutt, I’m COMING!!!”

The lights come back on and The Alpha Dog is furious.

Alpha: COME ON REDRUM!! YOU WANNA SCREW WITH THE ALPHA DOG, THEN LETS DO IT NOW!!! THE ALPHA DOG WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO MAKE YOU HIS BITCH!!! COME ON!!!

The Alpha Dog stands in the ring for a moment before kicking a ring post.

Alpha: THAT’S WHAT I THOUGHT!!! Next week RedRuM… ALPHA’S GONNA MAKE YOU HIS BITCH!!!

He drops the microphone and storms out of the ring as the cameras pan back to Pat and Dudley.

Pat: Wow Duds! Next weeks WARFare should be interesting already! If Sandman gets his way and TDA responds… and now we have RedRuM apparently challenging Alpha. HOT DAMN!... What’s that?... ok…. What?... ok… Oh, I’m being told that we have to take it backstage at this time… LARRY ZBYSCO is back in JBW and is now the interviewer back there…
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-20-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    The camera cuts backstage to Larry Zbysco who quickly stashes A joint behind his back along with a bottle of jack Daniels as the camera comes in in him.

Larry: Ladies, the love machine is here and ready to start. I'm standing by, well, I'm standing by because I was told that someone wanted to be interviewed. Unfortunately, they don't seem to understand the meaning of the word, "punctual". Because whoever the fuck this Alex Karen is, she's keeping me waiting. This bitch better be hot and Dtf when she rocks up because, I do not hang around to benefit women.

???: Dude, are you fucking retarded. I'm right here...

Larry looks around, but still can't see anyone around.

Larry: who the hell said that? Puff? Is that you? Have I finally caught the dragon?

???: Up here guy.

Larry: daddy? What's heaven like?

???: Alright. Enough games. I'll come down to you.

Larry: but daddy, you've been dead for years.

???: Oh drunkie, I knew coming here was the right decision. I'm not your dad. I'm the guy here for the interview.

Larry: you don't sound like a female and why can't I see you? Where are you? Show yourself. I'm Larry Fucking Zbysco, no one plays games with me.

???: Oh well, I'm Ali Kazam and playing games in people's heads is what I do best.

An explosion rips the air and Ali floats down into the frame.

Larry: street performers? This is a wrestling show.

Ali: Stop, stop, stop. Now. For just a moment, I'm gonna be serious. DO NOT EVER.... EVEEEEEER CALL ME A STREET PERFORMER. Unless you want to visit the hospital. If you avoid that Zbysco, me and you we can have some fun here.

Larry: like I'm scared.

Ali Kazam: Your pants are full of shit.... So obviously you are.

Larry: my pants aren't... What the hell is this?

Feces starts overflowing out of Larry's pants and leaking all over the floor around him.

Ali: man... Use a bathroom next time. That shit stinks! I'm not gonna sit here and have an interview with a guy who can't control his bowels. Be gone.

Larry: that's not how it...

Larry Vanishes along with all the poop. In his place several beautiful ladies are standing surrounding Ali.

Ali: it's a shame Larry had to leave. He would have loved this. Just like all you people are gonna love what's coming up. The most Entertaining man Alive, Ali Kazam is here in JBW. I am here, to give you what you want. What you need. I'm here to give you all of me. Starting with these ladies right here. Be ready because I'm about to blow your mind, my opponent, doesn't know what's coming. I can feel the magic in the air baby, tonight is gonna be a beautiful night, the start of the entertainment era. Its show time baby!

Ali bends down and touches his foot before spinning upwards and out of the view as another explosion is heard and Ali is gone from the backstage area. Ali is gone but in his place, Larry is standing back where he started still holding his joint and bottle.

Larry: what just happened? Have I had too much to drink?

The cameras go back to the arena when the music of Ali Kazam hits the speakers.

He makes his way down the ramp and upon entering the ring through the middle rope, a purple mist appears around him. As it dissipates Ali Kazam is no longer there. The crowd begins booing until they see him slowly descending from the rafters. When he lands in the ring many members of the crowd start cheering as he bows

Dudley: Cheap tricks. And I’m not talking about the band. I bet his harness is hidden.

Pat: Where? His abs? You’re ridiculous sometimes Duds. Magic is magic. Let it be.

MATCH. 02 -- NIGHTWOLF vs ALI KAZAM

Nightwolf/MVP, Ali Kazam/Kizarny

*start watching @ 1:27, stop watching @ 3:10*

Nightwolf had just thrown Ali out the ring onto the arena floor. Nightwolf quickly slides out the ring and picks Ali up, walks over to a guardrail and drops him on it- Ali screams out in pain. Nightwolf then grabs Ali up again, this time dragging him by his head to the ring. Once at the ring apron, Nightwolf shoves Ali back into the ring and soon follows.

A dazed Ali finally gets to his feet, Nightwolf is right behind him, waiting- he sets him up with a suplex, bringing him for the pin

One!

Two!!

Thr…Ali raises one of his shoulders off the mat, breaking up the pin!

Nightwolf quickly gets to his feet and starts stomping away at Ali- but the ref pulls him away after about 30 seconds- but it looks like the damage has been done. Nightwolf reaches down and grabs Ali by one of his legs and pulls his seemingly lifeless body near a corner.Nightwolf then climbs up to the top turnbuckle and looks like he is about to dive off onto Ali when the most of ring mysteriously fills up with purple smoke. Nightwolf slowly gets down to the ring and disappears into the smoke, looking for Ali. Soon the ref enters the smoke too. After about 10 seconds, the smoke finally clears but only Nightwolf and the ref are in the ring and they are both looking around for Ali but he is nowhere to be seen so the ref starts counting him out.

One

Two

Three

Four

BOOOOOOOM!

A loud explosion is heard near the stage area and fireworks start to go off and out walks from the entrance way…..

The REFEREE!! The one in the ring is quickly running down the ramp towards the ring.

Nightwolf turns around to see the ref in the ring pulling his face off (really a mask of the official ref) revealing himself to be Ali, and Ali quickly catches Nightwolf off guard with a stiff elbow shot to the side of the head that knocks Nightwolf a little silly. Ali follows that up by Irish Whipping Nightwolf into the ropes and catches Nightwolf with a clothesline as he bounces back off the ropes. Ali smartly goes for the pin…

One!

Two!!

Thre… Kickout by Nightwolf!

Pat: CLOSE!!

Ali pulls Nightwolf up then body slams him back to the mat. Ali then makes his way to a corner and smoke starts to build up around his lower torso and Ali seemingly levitates towards the top turnbuckle for his finishing move- The Levitation Backflip 540.

As Ali is halfway to the top turnbuckle, Nightwolf springs to his feet and lunges at Ali, knocking him chest first into the top turnbuckle. Ali actually lands on his feet but is clutching his chest in pain. He turns around only to eat a Superkick by Nightwolf who quickly covers him for the pin!

One!

Two!!

Three!!!

Pat: And Nightwolf picks up the win in an amazing fashion! Ali Kazam definitely is a different type of opponent and will prove to be a tough task for anyone to defeat here. I can only imagine he’ll come back stronger in his next outing.

Dudley: This isn’t my type of match but, it was if anything, entertaining. I guess.

Pat: Duds, you wouldn’t know entertaining if it smacked you across your face. Either way, lets take you to our backstage correspondent, Larry Zbysco
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-20-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    We go backstage where Larry is feeling in his underwear for something and Muir has a look of disgust on his face.

Larry: Sorry, looking for my cards. All I keep finding are my balls and they feel great.

Larry finally pulls his questions out of his ass and stands up straight and as professional as one can be only wearing slippers, underwear, a tank top, and a robe. All stained and not so white anymore.

Larry Zbysco: So Muir, you just lost to ole Artie Eclipse. How'd you feel? How did you prepare for this? You tapped that bitch of yours, April Snow's fine ass before the match? A piece of hot ass like that would def.....

Mike Muir gets right in Larry's face, then grabs him by his collar, shoves him back a little.

Mike Muir: Thread lightly dickhead.

Larry: What did I do? You're banging a hot piece of ass that I'd give my left nut to bang myself. You just lost a match but, you are here in JBW. Life looks sweet for you and your cock even though you lost, you…

Pushing Larry further against the wall then wrapping one of his hands around his neck.

Muir: Listen ya’ prick, you say one more thing about April's ass or my dick and I'm snapping your fucking neck. I don't give a shit who the fuck you are. You want to know about my fucking match? Do you? Larry nods his head yes Yeah I lost to Artemis. So what? The dude put up a great fight, but it wasn't enough. I've studied his matches with others, just as I do with all my opponents.

Larry: struggling to talk. So....... J...B....W....has ..... I can't....talk.

Muir lossen his grip a bit.

Larry:clears his throat Thank you. So JBW has gone through some changes recently. What do you make of them?

Muir: Its something that happens in every fed from time to time. Sometimes the changes are good, sometimes they are bad- but what matters is the show still must go on. And will JBW return to its former glory? I don't know. I'm just here to entertain. I'm just here to win. I'm just here to...

Larry: Bang Ms. Snow and all the Bombshells?

Muir: Go fuck yourself

Muir knees Larry in his nuts then walks off. Larry looks up at the camera and while in pain, he smiles as we hear theme music beginning to play in the background as we fade to the JABETron.

The JBW universe explodes with cheers once Vilify hits the speakers, and then the cheers become deafening once Van Darius makes his way onto the stage. Darius walks down the ramp, giving some fans high fives along the way and then he rolls into the ring and poses on the turnbuckle for a bit before being handed a microphone.

Darius: Long Live JBW!

Crowd pops and the "JBW!" chants begin.

Darius: So Justifiably Badass Wrestling lives on and the head honchos promise to bring the old Jabe back to life. This could mean many things. Could we see some of the originals make their way back onto the canvas? Will the New Breed try to prove they are more dominant? We may never know, but I do know this much. What is JBW without some good old wrestling!?

This company was built on wrestling. Not entertainment. Strictly wrestling that was meant to be entertaining, and I plan on keeping it that way. I may still be fresh in this company but trust me, if you've followed me these past eleven months, you damn well know what I am capable of and I'm up for anything as long as all of you are entertained in the process!

"Darius!" chants break out through the arena, and Darius nods his head with the beat of the chant.

Darius: So tonight on WARFare, I am issuing an open challenge to anyone who is willing to accept it. It can be someone from the past or one of the New Breed. It can be someone I have faced before or a completely new opponent. I don't care! Just get out here and lets get this shit rolling!

Darius leans against the turnbuckle and waits for an answer.

Pat:: IT'S MALCOLM CAGE! HE'S HERE!

The crowd erupts upon hearing Uncaged. After a few seconds of the song the JBW original steps from beyond the curtain and emerges at the top of the ramp. The crowd goes even crazier than before as the Caged Assassin has come back and is standing in front of them. Malcolm Cage just stands there as he takes in the love from the crowd.

Cage heads on down the ramp as he is shaking hands and high-fiving fans as he approaches the ring. Cage is pointing to the crowd as he climbs the ring steps and spins on the apron. Cage runs on the apron to the opposite turnbuckle and climbs it, posing for the fans, who give him on big last hoorah. Cage stays there as the cheers die. Cage jumps down as he hears more hoots and hollers from the crowd.

Cage grabs a mic and right as he lifts the mic to his mouth, the crowd erupts again. He waits for it to calm down and just smiles as the fans continue shine down cheers until they fade. Cage begins to speak.

Cage: Well, well well... look what we have here. JBW, back in action? You better believe it. I'm surprised by you all! Honestly, do you really think that you could have JBW without Malcolm Cage? HUH? Of course I'm back! I wouldn't have it any other way.

JBW! JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING! This is where it started, and this is where it will end. You will never see a JBW without Malcolm Cage. And that is a GOD DAMN GUARANTEE! I know you have probably heard it all tonight about how close we were to losing, how close we were to giving it all up. But you can't kill something as big as JBW. No matter how low we get, no matter how many have come and gone, there will always be JBW! We have seen people like St. George...

Huge Crowd Pop

Psycho Siaki...

Huge Crowd Pop

RomanFlare...

Decent Pop for the former heel champion

And the Creator and Founder DUBS!

A Massive pop for the Legend.

Cage: And all of them were great and good, but none of them are here anymore. They are gone, this ain't there JBW anymore. This is our JBW. This is the new breeds JBW, a breed that I hope to lead into greatness here on JBW. Those guys before us have cracked the door for us, now it is our turn to break that door down, and it starts here tonight.

The crowd goes wild as Cage sets his attention on Darius

Cage: You sir are brilliant, give the people what they want. They want wrestling! That IS what it has always been about. You wanted a challenge and you got it. Here I am now let's do this!

The crowd pops as Cage gets ready, but Darius stops him to say something.
    Darius: Before we get things started, I just need to say one last thing. You're right. This IS our JBW, but it won't be a war fought between the JBW Originals and the JBW New Breed. Well, I'm sure there will be plenty of matches that will seem like a war but that isn't the point. The Originals and the New Breed will give the fans what they want, just like I said before but I need to make sure that is the case before we start rollin' with the punches my friend.

The crowd pops as Van Darius and Malcolm Cage look around the arena for a bit. The crowd begins to chant but the chant is split between "Malcolm Cage!" and "Darius!"

Darius: You know, Malcolm. I was going to ask these people if they wanted to see the Original go one on one against the New Breed ...

Darius is cut off by a massive pop from the crowd, and the ever-so-famous "Yes yes yes!" chants break out.

Darius: But I think my question was answered. Malcolm, I may be one of the New Breed but that doesn't mean I don't have the experience. I don't mean to sound cocky, but are you truly ready to face a six time ICW Insanity champion and the current TWE World Heavyweight champion? I'm pretty sure these fans are ready to see it, but are you ready for it?

Cage: Whoa, whoa, whoa now Darius. You talk about not trying to divide us, which I agree with, but then you go and single me out as the original, trying to speak down to you because, "I was here first." Don't put words in my mouth, that shit is gross!

Crowd laughs as Cage chuckles to himself

Cage: I am trying to bring everyone together here. I want unity just as much as you do Darius, that's why I came out here. There was never a moment when I thought that you didn't deserve a chance to go one-on-one with me because you are not as old to JBW. I embrace the new guys, I don't want it to be a old school versus new school thing. The only school I want around here is the School of Badass Wrestling!

So here is what is going to happen, Darius, you introduced an open challenge here tonight, and I have accepted that challenge, no better or worse than you, but equal. I plan on taking you one-on-one in this ring, and I am going to win!

The crowd erupts again for Cage

Cage: Not because I'm an Original, and not because you are a New Breed, but simply because I am better than you. The Caged Assassin here and he is prepared to be unleashed.

Blog Entries
    MATCH. 03 – MALCOLM CAGE vs DARIUS

Pat: And just listen to the ovation these fans are giving up here as Malcolm and Darius are getting ready to mix it up! Malcolm Cage is a marquee name in the wrestling world: a small man in a big man's sport, a man who held fast to his dream to succeed in professional wrestling from a young age... and who has made his mark here in JBW as a former JBW Warfare TV Champion! And now that JBW is reopening its doors, now that JBW is reborn, one of its prodigal sons has returned to help us shine even brighter!

Dudley: Even so, Pat, Malcolm Cage is still not at that level, you know? He's not on the level of someone like “Primetime” AJ Dixon... or Chris Divine... or Artemis Eclipse... or, Darius.

Pat: Here, we have another bona-fide modern-day wrestling luminary... Current and reigning TWE World Heavyweight Champion! Darius has made a name in the wrestling industry as unpredictable and explosive, with many seeing him as the second coming of the types like Cactus Jack!

Dudley: Now that I hear you talk about this guy, Patty, I'm souring on him a little. I mean, he's the top champion... of a developmental company. But he's taking on little Malcolm Cage, so I guess it's not a total waste of time.

Pat: Duds, I think you're going to revise your opinions of both men tonight! Both Cage and Darius are looking each other in the eye... and we have a handshake, excellent sportsmanship on display. Now the ref calls the men to their corners and calls for the starting bell!

Darius= Edge/Cage = Jeff Hardy – start at 7:26, stop at 11:42
    http://youtube/gWu4MPzizQQ

Pat: Darius coming off the ropes – looks like a Spear on Cage on the apron!

Darius fires forward like a guided missile as Cage stands dazed on the apron and Cage makes a high vertical leap! Darius passes through the middle rope just under him – flying out of the ring!

Dudley: Are you serious? Did you see that massive crash and burn on the part of Darius?! Eesh, what a noob... but what can you expect from a developmental champion?

Pat: A champion who has also made waves in numerous other feds, Duds! Darius is no stranger to high risk, and never shies away from the chance whenever it comes! But now we have to wonder how much that hard landing took out of him -

Darius stumbles to his feet, hurting from hitting face-first on the outside floor... and steps abruptly to the side as Cage comes hurtling down from above!

Pat: And now an all-or-nothing shot from Malcolm Cage – suicide dive clean over the top rope – but nobody home as Darius has the where withal to see it coming and evade! Now looks like both men are on level terms – both battered from taking high risks... who will be the first to capitalize?

Darius leans on the nearby steel steps to recover as Cage rolls on the floor, clutching his midsection as he feels the repercussions of his missed move. Darius comes over, pulls Cage to his feet and stuns him with a swift right hand before tossing him into the ring barricade. Cage struggles to escape – and Darius quells him by picking him up and dropping him torso-first across the barricade!

Dudley: Oh, now this is more like it! I thought Darius was just a soft wuss earlier, but I think his other side is coming out now –the aggressive, the seething, the madman is showing his face!

Pat: Yes, Darius is starting to turn up the heat, but he's got to get Cage back into the ring before the ref finishes his ten-count –or this whole match is for nothing!

Darius notices that the ref is up to seven, and rolls Cage back into the ring. He goes to follow, rolling into the ring... But Cage is up and racing back from the ropes right as Darius gets up – flying reverse elbow from Malcolm Cage! Darius is floored, and it's Cage's turn to get some shots in on Darius as he tries to get back to his feet...

Cage= Amazing Red/Darius = Low-Ki – start at 2:09, stop at 6:40
    http://<a href="http://youtube/QR9zy...R9zyq-LrPg</a>

Pat: What a move from Malcolm Cage – shades of Petey Williams with that move! But only good for a near fall – and that speaks volumes about Darius, who had the strength of will to kick out! JBW's revival has brought out two high-tier talents tonight who are giving it their all and then some in this match here tonight!

Dudley: That's just what you see, Patty... I see a couple of indy guys out here, nothing more. These guys, they are not pros, they are not main-event level talent. These are the kind of guys you see on one or two shows before they migrate off to another company hoping someone throws them a jobber contract! JBW could do so much better than these bedrags!

Cage and Darius stir, trying to get up after giving each other so much punishment... but are barely on wobbly feet before going on the attack! Cage comes in and pops Darius with a looping right! Darius stumbles for a moment before responding with one of his own! And they begin to trade hits back and forth, with the crowd cheering both men rabidly – some in the corner of Darius, others in the camp of Cage!

Cage!
    Darius!
    Cage!
    Darius!
    Cage!
    Darius!
    Darius!
    Darius! Darius! Darius!

Darius gets the upper hand with a rapid series of rights, transitioning into a good old-fashioned three-hit combo ending with a gut kick before lifting Cage into a fireman's carry – Cage slips out and lands behind Darius, jumps up and tries to lock in a crucifix-type move –Darius swings Cage off with a mighty effort! Darius shoots a clothesline – Cage backflips just in time for the clothesline to pass over him before he's back on his feet! Darius turns around right into a hurricanrana from Cage – but tosses Cage off before he can be swept off his feet!

Dudley: Okay... maybe these are some talented indy guys. Talented... but still indy guys.

Pat: Cling to your disbelief all you want, Dudley – these young men are the real deal! Both of them are giving 110% in that ring –both men seem to know each other's styles extremely well – and neither man is backing down!

Darius is panting for breath as Cage scrambles to his feet and races towards him – big boot from Darius! The impact sends Cage rolling out of the ring – and falling to the floor! Darius follows him... and looks at the steel steps nearby...

Pat: Oh no... I know that look. Jabesters, Darius is known for improvising chaos and discord when he feels the need – or desire...and is not shy about using anything not bolted to the floor to help him!

Cage finally makes it to his feet... and stumbles into the hands of Darius! Who, in turn, sends him careening into the unforgiving embrace of the steel steps!

Dudley: Oh wow! Damn, that impact could be heard across the street! Cage may have hit his head with that shot – don't know how much brains he already had, but I bet it's a hell of a lot less now!

Cage is totally laid out, but Darius is not stopping! He immediately drags Cage up and slings him spine-first into the ring apron!

Pat: This... is intense! But I see a method to Darius' madness –he's targeting Cage's midsection! Remember that missed dive from the beginning? Cage hit his torso! Darius is aggravating that injury...making it harder for Cage to breathe, making it harder for Cage to fly! Darius must know that if Cage picks up speed and starts flying, his chances of winning will drop sharply! And he's being smart about this: he knows he can't outright use weapons, as they will get him disqualified!

Darius quickly rolls Cage back into the ring and goes for the cover...
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-20-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    1!

2!

Thr– nuh-uh! Cage kicks out!

Darius' face is a mask of shock! He stomps up, pacing for a moment or two... then stops. And backs up to the opposite corner... and coils... The crowd knows what's coming, and the chant breaks out: Spear! Spear! Spear!

Dudley: And these fans just eat this slop up... who does this guy think he is, Adam Impact?

Cage weakly fights to his feet to the sound of thundering footsteps and meets Darius with a kick to the face! Darius drops to the canvas! Cage quickly gets him up and hooks him up for a T-bone suplex! But Darius fights out, and hooks Cage up for a double-underhook suplex! Cage spins out, runs the ropes – Darius with another big boot! Cage ducks it, jumps onto the ropes behind Darius – springboard senton! But Darius ducks down! Cage lands on his feet – and Darius is after him like a hound on a fox!

POW!

Darius stops in his tracks – courtesy of a fierce reverse mule kick from Cage to his stomach! Cage grabs Darius' head and dashes for the corner – runs up the turnbuckles – gets major air -

Pat: CAGED AGGRESSION!!! MALCOM CAGE HITS CAGED AGGRESSION!!! Makes the cover on Darius -

1!

2!!

3!!!

Dudley: You know... I've changed my mind. They're REALLY talented indy guys. That's all. REALLY talented.

Pat: Ha ha, you never change, Duds.. and neither do these amazing fans, who are erupting at seeing the high-flying Malcolm Cage rise to victory on the eve of JBW's resurrection! Wait, hold on...

Malcolm Cage turns around as the ref raises his hand... coming face to face with Darius. The two stare at each other tensely as the crowd comes to a whisper, all eyes on the ring... As the two shake hands... and exchange a brotherly hug!

Pat: And to coin a phrase from another legendary company, honor lives in JBW! Both of these men left it all in the ring, and still show each other the same camaraderie, the same sportsmanship that they showed at the beginning of the match! Folks, you have just seen a contest for the ages, a match that we will not soon forget... herein Justifiably Badass Wrestling!

The show comes back from break and we see the stained robe of Larry Zbysko, who has his back turned to the camera.

Larry: HEY YOU COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SONOFABITCH! THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FOOTJOB INCLUDED WITH THAT BUTTPLUG!! That'll be the last time I hire a midget to....

Larry turns around to see Athena standing beside him, impatiently tapping her foot.

Larry: OH HOLY CRAP! I mean uhh...mmm holy crap....how are you doing tonight honey? Are you my 8:15 tranny? You're an hour early!!

Athena scoffs.

Athena: You've got to be kidding me, you're the nut job that's suppose to interview me? I'd get a better interview out of a monkey. I'm out of here!

Larry: Now wait just a damn minute here! That monkey only works for crackrocks and elephant tranquilizers and those are MINE so you're stuck with me...plus that little bastard still owes me from last time...LOOK! I've even got these fancy cards with questions on it. Come on....just answer one question; Why did you decide to stay in the new JBW?

Athena looks annoyed.

Athena: Do you even know who I am? I'm no hooker and I'm certainly no tranny.

She flexes her arms.

Athena: This right here is all woman, you don't need to look like a blowup doll to be part of JBW; in fact you know what the problem with blow up dolls is? Their heads are full of air, now if you'll excuse me I have better things to do with my time.

As Athena turns to leave, Larry looks down at her butt, quivers, the looks down quickly to his crotch to make sure there's no wet spot.

Larry: You certainly are all woman...Wait a minute, now you wait one minute here!! JBW management told me that if I don't get this interview done they won't pay me and if I don't get my heroin I shit myself. Now if you're "all woman" like you say you are, Why the hell do you think you can wrestle with the men? Back in my day Me and Bruno Sammartino would have eaten you for lunch.....literally...hehe.flexes old flabby bicep.

Athena stops in her tracks and her face grows red with her growing anger.

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-20-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Athena: UGH!! I think I've proven why I think I can wrestle men. First of all 6 feet tall, 205 pounds so there are men here that are shorter and weight less than me. Second of all I can bench press 300 pounds, do you know many women that can press that much? Do you know many men that can? And finally I've taken every bit of punishment my opponents have thrown at me and I haven't complained or backed down, instead I've delivered just as much pain as they've given me so I sure as hell think I can wrestle men cause in case you haven't been paying attention I can beat them too.

Larry: The last man I saw benc hpress 300lbs was George "The Animal" Steele and he shat out a hemorrhoid so big that it looked like he had a second ballsack....poor Georgie. I mean what exactly are your goals here? If you want to beat up a man that bad, me and an 8-ball of coke will be waiting for you at the hotel later. *dry humps the air*

Athena rolls her eyes as she watches Larry roll up the cue card that had the question on it into a straw, sticks it in a bag with white powder in it, and snorts loudly.

Athena: You're a moron and I'm this close to slapping the stupid out of you. My goals are the same as they've always been, the same ones I had before the new management took over and that's to be the best plain and simple. I want to be World Champion and I swear to God if you laugh I will beat the shit out of you. I know that's never been done before, but that will only make it that much more special when I do it. For now I plan to beat every man in my way and hopefully collect a few other titles around the way.

Larry: If you ever decide you want to "beat" this man, I'm freshly trimmed and ready to go! So is your beef with old what's his name, Rock? Rick? Dick? Brick? BROCK THAT'S IT! HAHA! The old man's still got it...and by it I'm talking about Syphillis....I mean is it over with? Speaking of syphillis, you want to go out later? I've got a freshly used buttplug with your name allllllll over it. Ehhh ehhhh?

Athena: I'm pretty sure I'd be better off dating a blowup doll. As for Brock I'm done with him, I beat him once and for all and I'm not wasting any more time on him. I have no idea if he signed a deal with the new owners of JBW, but I really don't give a damn, he was just an obstacle in my way the same way you're in my way right now since I have a match to get ready for.

Athena grabs Larry by the arms, lifts him up into the air, turns him around, and sets him back down out of her way and walks off. Larry quivers again and looks down to see a wet spot forming on his crotch.

Larry: What a Woman!!

MATCH. 04 – SHURIKEN BLADE vs ATHENA

Pat: When will Larry ever learn? Haha! Oh well, we have Shuriken Blade coming out and of course this New Jersey crowd is going crazy for him!! A lot of people around here are familiar with Japanese wrestling, Indy wrestling and violent wrestling. Many things that Shuriken represents in totality.

The crowd roars with excitement for the main event. Shuriken walks towards the ring with an irritated look on his face. He still greets the fans and high fives them and enters the ring, asking for the mic.

Shuriken: -about to speak but is drowned by "SHURIKEN! SHURIKEN! SHURIKEN!" chants-

Shuriken: All of you know me by now that I love a good match and can deliver a good match for all of you. That is fact.

Crowd cheers.

Shuriken: But finding out who my opponent is....I'm going to be honest, this is a test for me. I will be wrestling a dominant woman known as Athena.

Crowd cheers loud.

Shuriken: The test is that I never faced a woman before. The caliber of Athena is top-notch. She has proven to all of us that a woman can handle being in a hostile world such as JBW. Which is very commendable and I appreciate her hard work here. Not only has she shown her skills here and due to the good graces of management plus her hard work, she has earned a shot to solidify herself as the best. The catch is.....getting past me.

Loud pop.

Shuriken: It may be a test for me Athena, but I know for certain that there is a lot on your plate. I am not just some ordinary man that you have faced. I am from a different world, a world that strives on competition. A world that honors warriors. Unfortunately for you Athena, this knee will find its mark on that beautiful face of yours. Forgive me in advance but give it all you have got!

Shuriken gives the mic back to the time keeper and stands in the middle of the ring awaiting Athena to make her way out.

Dudley: I like him… sometimes. He’s if anything, honorable. I mean… a few months back where he was getting all spooky and whatnot. But that’s gone now. Whatever. Underwear man, underwear.

Pat looks over at Duds and tries to speak but is trying to find the right words.

Pat: Duds… what the hell are you talking about?

Dudley: I’m saying people change like underwear. It happens every day.

Pat: Well, in your case it happens every time you see a big, tall, scary looking individual.

Dudley has no response right away. He folds his arms and scowls.

Dudley: Lets just get this going…

Pat begins laughing. As they await Athena’s entrance…
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 04-20-2013 at 12:43 PM.