1. The Undertaker - Need I say more? The American Bad Ass era has been selectively deleted from my mind so please don't traumatize me by reminding me of it.
2. Y2J - The anticipation of what was going to happen when that clock ran down was intense! Way better than the "best in the world at what I do" gimmick. IMO some of Jericho's best years. His hair back then was something to talk about too.
3. Edge - The only one on my list that I have ever seen live. His entrance brought the house down. 12,000 people yelling SPEAR!!! I miss him but I'm glad he quit before he became a cripple. I will never forget him and Lita in a bed under the covers in the middle of the ring...
4. The Boogeyman - I was upset when Marty Wright was released (yet again) by the WWE. It was nice to see him return at the Slammy Awards. I was hoping that it was a tease for his real return! The guy grossed me out but it was an awesome character - the first that really "scared" me since The Undertaker and Kane. His character went downhill when he was moved to ECW sadly. Who cares how old he is? He's still got it from what I understand and his stint in the WWE bought him some new teeth! Mmmmmmm worms. Yummy!
5. I've already mentioned Kane and he ends my list. I've said it before and I'll say it again. "The only superstar worthy of ending The Streak... but they both must go together, never to be seen again." I always envisioned some sort of inferno match which would last about 25 minutes. Back and forth near-falls with multiple kick-outs after several tombstones, chokeslams, maybe have Kane introduce a counter to The Undertaker's triangle choke whatever it's called. Then a double chokeslam! The flames shoot up and engulf the ring. When they die down the ring is a charred hull and there's no sign of either brother. Have a 3D image of Paul Bearer hovering above the charred mess, welcoming them back home. Both take their hefty savings and retire and live happily ever after. Oh, and have Kane take Brie Bella away from Daniel Bryan. Taker has McCool. Kane should have a hottie one too!