5.) The Undertaker
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    1.) "Lying, Cheating, and Stealing" Eddie Guerrero

2.) "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

3.) "Rated-R Superstar" Edge

4.) Masked Kane

5.) The Undertaker
    I'm so disappointed in myself. Forgot Eddie and Edge....damn it. They would be high on my list too.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I'm so disappointed in myself. Forgot Eddie and Edge....damn it. They would be high on my list too.
    I lie, I cheat, and I steal might be the greatest face gimmick of all time. Although to be fair I was a huge Eddie Guerrero mark.

I lie, I cheat, and I steal might be the greatest face gimmick of all time. Although to be fair I was a huge Eddie Guerrero mark.
    You ain't the only one that's for sure. Many of us were huge Eddie marks. That guy was gold inside the ring, on the mic, and outside of the ring. I'm so glad I got the pleasure to meet him back in the mid 90's when WCW used to do TV tapings in Orlando. What a class act he was, he was one of the few who took the time to sign and take pictures with everyone who wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    You ain't the only one that's for sure. Many of us were huge Eddie marks. That guy was gold inside the ring, on the mic, and outside of the ring. I'm so glad I got the pleasure to meet him back in the mid 90's when WCW used to do TV tapings in Orlando. What a class act he was, he was one of the few who took the time to sign and take pictures with everyone who wanted to.
    I wish I could've met him

1.) "Lying, Cheating, and Stealing" Eddie Guerrero

2.) "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

3.) "Rated-R Superstar" Edge

4.) Masked Kane

5.) The Undertaker
    Great list- I too forgot Eddie on my list. And always like Pope too

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

And damn- I forgot Raven- in ECW and WCW. And someone had Perry Saturn and Mopey on their list, lol. Loved that too

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

No particular order...<p>
    Loop-hole Chris Jericho where he'd be able to outsmart WCW and keep his title even when he lost.<p>
    Straight edge messiah CM Punk where he'd shave heads and all that, good stuff.<p>
    Jay "Black Machismo" Lethal in honor of Macho Man Randy Savage, it was a great gimmick that brought back some good memories.<p>
    Legend Killer Randy Orton.
    Old School Hero Steve Corino.

1. The Undertaker - Need I say more? The American Bad Ass era has been selectively deleted from my mind so please don't traumatize me by reminding me of it.

2. Y2J - The anticipation of what was going to happen when that clock ran down was intense! Way better than the "best in the world at what I do" gimmick. IMO some of Jericho's best years. His hair back then was something to talk about too.

3. Edge - The only one on my list that I have ever seen live. His entrance brought the house down. 12,000 people yelling SPEAR!!! I miss him but I'm glad he quit before he became a cripple. I will never forget him and Lita in a bed under the covers in the middle of the ring...
    (fap)

4. The Boogeyman - I was upset when Marty Wright was released (yet again) by the WWE. It was nice to see him return at the Slammy Awards. I was hoping that it was a tease for his real return! The guy grossed me out but it was an awesome character - the first that really "scared" me since The Undertaker and Kane. His character went downhill when he was moved to ECW sadly. Who cares how old he is? He's still got it from what I understand and his stint in the WWE bought him some new teeth! Mmmmmmm worms. Yummy!

5. I've already mentioned Kane and he ends my list. I've said it before and I'll say it again. "The only superstar worthy of ending The Streak... but they both must go together, never to be seen again." I always envisioned some sort of inferno match which would last about 25 minutes. Back and forth near-falls with multiple kick-outs after several tombstones, chokeslams, maybe have Kane introduce a counter to The Undertaker's triangle choke whatever it's called. Then a double chokeslam! The flames shoot up and engulf the ring. When they die down the ring is a charred hull and there's no sign of either brother. Have a 3D image of Paul Bearer hovering above the charred mess, welcoming them back home. Both take their hefty savings and retire and live happily ever after. Oh, and have Kane take Brie Bella away from Daniel Bryan. Taker has McCool. Kane should have a hottie one too!

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

This forum has died.