Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I would like a heel Christian as WWE Champ. Christian should cash in on Cena, then after a few matches, he can go after Daniel Bryan.
    I think if a ppv was headlined by Daniel Bryan and Christian going for the WWE title the IWC might implode... Two great wrestlers who deserve to be in that title scene... I think it could work too... Christian could help put over Daniel Bryan as champion. I could see that feud being one of the best feuds in wrestling.
    #TeamGeeky

Age has caught up with Christian, he's a step behind in a lot of areas. At least that's what I noticed during his last WWE appearances. I think you guys are still assuming he's at top form, he's not.. he's getting old.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath_Decka View Post
    Age has caught up with Christian, he's a step behind in a lot of areas. At least that's what I noticed during his last WWE appearances. I think you guys are still assuming he's at top form, he's not.. he's getting old.
    He's only 39... He's not much older than other main eventers. John Cena is almost 36 and HHH is in his 40's... Wrestlers can be good for a long time.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    He's only 39... He's not much older than other main eventers. John Cena is almost 36 and HHH is in his 40's... Wrestlers can be good for a long time.
    With Christian's wrestling style? No, he can't keep up and be seen as anything other than barely keeping up. All wrestlers who aren't heavyweights and rely on quickness and ability go through this. Rob Van Dam is a shell of himself. Some make changes to cover them up, others can't help but being exposed, not that it's a bad thing, it's just an inevitability.

You Know,I always thought that Christian shouldn't have quit the wwe back in 2005,I felt like he was finnaly going to get right booking,he was getting hotter and hotter back then,and his gimmick was awesome..But Then,I can't say that he should totally regret it as Christian "Cage" was awesome and got great moments too!
    You Know what I think?
    WWE Should've let Christian be the same christian he was in 2005,and give him a strong run as a champion!
    By Same Christian I mean,The good old Jacket,the hood covering his face only showing some distorted and upset lips,the waterproof version of close your eyes which was totaly freaaaaaaaaaking awesome and fit his character like crazy!!And Another Tyson Tomko!
    That Heel Christian was the real shit,not the heel christian we lately got.His feud with Jericho and Cena were crazy,and his mic skills we're top notch too.That's why I couldn't understand what's wrong with christian lately.Was it poorly written promo which he was forced to do?Was it age effects?Was he sick and tired of the wwe after getting screwed of the title one day after he won it just like Kane?
    Something was totaly wrong with him!!!
    Anyway,MITB Should goes back to being one match,And the Winner get to choose which title he want to cash in for!No WHC contract and wwe contract!!It would add the impredictability,And christian can shock the world and cash in on Cena!I mean,let's face it.Back when Edge cashed in on Taker,we're you even considering that?

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    What if Christian doesn't come back?

Blog Entries
    I like Christian and think him a good talent all around but he needs to take calcium pills or something...milk does a body good...recently he is forming a tag team with Mysterio called "Breakdown" with "OOPs I Did it Again" as their theme song

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by rhyno535 View Post
    One more match!

I have never disliked Christian and I have always seen him as the Matt Hardy guy. Matt Hardy is my top 5 favorite wrestler just in case you guys want to know that. Both have good charisma, good wrestlers, can storytell, but they both lack that special thing that makes them the top main event guy. I don't know why but my feeling is that he should go after the World heavyweight title and not the WWE title. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Christian can get a shot at the WWE title and do something good with it. We don't know because we haven't seen him in that TOP position.

Can he carry the company by being the top champion?
    Maybe not. But he doesn't need to. He can just be the guy that keeps the belt warm while Cena is doing other things, or make him the champion when Brock Lesnar is around, and then Brock's storyline can be the main thing going on in the company. Christian, as the WWE Champion can be the main focus on SmackDown and Main Event, and share the spotlight on SD with the World Heavyweight Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    christian returns at mitb wins the briefcase, at mitb the main event for the world heavyweight title is ziggler vs db after db breaks upwith kane, db wins the title at mitb
    then at summerslam ziggler gets his rematch against db and loses again and then heel christian comes in cashes on db wins the title and then sets up a triple threat at the september ppv i cant remember the name of lol
    sounds good or what?
    Not really

I'm more of an old school mentality where a wrestler return from injury/hiatus needs to climb his way up to earn the title shot,Christian doesn't need to go after US/Intercontinental/Tag titles though,he just have to involve in a high profile matches against say Big Show,Sheamus,Orton,Del Rio,Swagger,Big Langston,Daniel,Henry or The Shield.This would able to keep himself relevant imo.