Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Corebore??? lol Where are my Wrestlemania tickets son?

Watch out, he'll be logging in as The GR8 1 soon....if he can remember the password
    I should have known that someone with such a juvenile username would be nothing but trouble. A name like WillyBanger is just asking for trouble. You can't trust 'em, Rob. Nope. Not at all. *leans against his username*

Blog Entries

Watch out, he'll be logging in as The GR8 1 soon....if he can remember the password
    I don't know who this Corebore guy is... but I'm glad you owned this guy. Plus he didn't finish his words! that's obnoxious lol
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by WillyBanger View Post
    I am risking being banned for A) having a different opinion, B)Sticking up for myself and not letting someone talk shit to me, and C)Negating stupid opinions on a man that has transcended the sport that you guys claim to love?
    A. A lot of people like the Rock and will miss him
    B. You pointed to your balls first
    C. Can't decide which is funnier, that you said or that you believe that

Blog Entries
    Funny how it's OK for one to stick up for themselves but not another. Seems pretty clear to me who weighed in here first with blanket statements and accusations. Now, lets move on or I will close this sucker.

Damn right!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't know who this Corebore guy is... but I'm glad you owned this guy. Plus he didn't finish his words! that's obnoxious lol
    I missed the part where I was owned

No, this is why - In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3]
    I never did any of these things until provoked...go check!!!! Nobody wanted to hear a differing opinion...sad really.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE GR8 1 View Post
    #BeJelly

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    i dont see how liking some of the underdogs is being a hipster...
    do we have to ride the coattails of the rock like a massive orgy of sheep like all of his sacred followers do?
    no..we dont we follow who we like
    some of the iwc cheers for the rock
    the iwc isnt exactly a secret community of secluded internet darlings hiding in their mom's basements wearing white coats with white hoods burning pictures of cena rock etc
    we are just normal people who take their own opinions to the internet share it with other people who we know nothing about and eventually we create a community.
    but this applies to everyone who joins in on the internet and has a matter to speak about relating wrestling.
    the person in my thread who is shooting ballistic ammo to everyone in here
    calling us hipsters and what not..that person is also a member of the iwc.
    u dont need a credit card or a ticket to join, as soon as u chat with other people fans of wrestling u too are a part of the internet wrestling community.
    so if we are all hispters for adoring cm punk daniel bryan and dean ambrose and u are here talking to us about being hipsters..doesnt the fact that u talking so highly about the rock in this our community makes YOU the hipster??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE GR8 1 View Post
    Whoop....there it is.