Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBanger View Post
    What the hell is taking it to PM gonna do? Come be rude to my face, Battle Creek MI. I will give you directions if necc.
    Is this for real? Cool story bro... This is the internet, don't act all high and mighty...
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Facts you say? Tell me, besides EWN, what other forums have you gone, too? Have you truly taken the time to understand where people are coming from when they express their opinions or do you not take in their experience, knowledge and insight as a wrestling fan when they formulate viewpoints? Hardly doing any of those things gives you a true scope of the "IWC" at all. In fact, can you really say that the IWC really exists?
    Plenty of forums, none of your business. (??) But it's funny how all of you guys share roughly 99% of the same opinions, which are ass backwards from the opinions of fans not on the internet. Same shit day in and day out...that is the scope of the IWC

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Is this for real? Cool story bro... This is the internet, don't act all high and mighty...
    If I am being threatened, then yes this is for real. Am I really being threatened!!?!?

Blog Entries
    If I am being threatened, then yes this is for real. Am I really being threatened!!?!?
    He's asking you to take your inanity to pm's because he realizes that if he bashes you so blatantly on the forums he risks getting banned as you are doing right now. Maybe you shouldn't take things so personally.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    You know what the ironic thing is? You claim that 99% of the time, we all have the same opinion thus making said opinions mainstream. Since you're opposing these "opinions" that we all seem to have, wouldn't that make you a hipster?

Blog Entries
    Called someone a toolbag after the deal with that statement...go check, I'll wait.
    Go check post #18 and you will see I quoted your toolbag post in which I called you a troll. So, yeah, might wanna keep up with the adults methinks silly boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    He's asking you to take your inanity to pm's because he realizes that if he bashes you so blatantly on the forums he risks getting banned as you are doing right now. Maybe you shouldn't take things so personally.
    I am risking being banned for A) having a different opinion, B)Sticking up for myself and not letting someone talk shit to me, and C)Negating stupid opinions on a man that has transcended the sport that you guys claim to love?

ARE YOU THREATENING ME?!?!?!?

Blog Entries
    I am risking being banned for A) having a different opinion, B)Sticking up for myself and not letting someone talk shit to me, and C)Negating stupid opinions on a man that has transcended the sport that you guys claim to love?
    No, this is why - In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3]

Blog Entries
    What the hell is taking it to PM gonna do? Come be rude to my face, Battle Creek MI. I will give you directions if necc.
    Corebore??? lol Where are my Wrestlemania tickets son?

Watch out, he'll be logging in as The GR8 1 soon....if he can remember the password