Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 58
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Not rude at all bud, but your drooling over your boyfriend Rock is a bit sickening. I never said you were trolling so stop with the attitude already. Just because you like someone does not mean I nor anyone else has to. Also nobody is a "hipster" if they change their opinion or disagree with you bud.
    Yes, deal with it was meant to be rude.... so was calling a grown man another grown mans boyfriend, both rude. Speak up son! Do't be passive aggressive, say what you mean. Giving credit where credit is due is hardly drueling!

  2. #32
    No, nowhere near the level of The Rock, SCSA, Undertaker etc. And you know damn good and well that the IWC has been bashing Cena day in and day out for years. Of course people answered that him having the belt was a good thing, anything else would sound redic.

  3. #33
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBanger View Post
    Listen up toolbag. Never said you have to like who I like, but not liking someone just because the IWC doesn't like them is the absolute dumbest thing I have ever heard of. Look at the accolades that I have listed and tell me how you can not like the guy who transcended the business that you admire?


    Oh, and Deal with THESE!!!
    *Points to balls
    Spit the balls out, they're not yours. Deal with that. Who do you think I admire in wrestling when you don't even know who I am.


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

  4. #34
    Well you could've atleast tried.

  5. #35
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBanger View Post
    Yes, deal with it was meant to be rude.... so was calling a grown man another grown mans boyfriend, both rude. Speak up son! Do't be passive aggressive, say what you mean. Giving credit where credit is due is hardly drueling!
    Why don't we take this to PM dude. If you really want me to be rude I can be, but why bother as you have nothing left to offer back.


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

  6. #36
    Never claimed to know you or who you like!! Frankly I don't give a F--- about you son, unless you keep talking slick online....

  7. #37
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,467
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBanger View Post
    Not looking for respect, don't need it. Just stating the facts of the IWC...not looking for problems. Unfortunately, blanket statements work on here for the most part because it is the same crap on here day in and day out. "Boo... I hate The Rock/John Cena/Randy Orton....Yay CM Punk/Christian etc.
    Facts you say? Tell me, besides EWN, what other forums have you gone, too? Have you truly taken the time to understand where people are coming from when they express their opinions or do you not take in their experience, knowledge and insight as a wrestling fan when they formulate viewpoints? Hardly doing any of those things gives you a true scope of the "IWC" at all. In fact, can you really say that the IWC really exists?

     

  8. #38
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,418
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBanger View Post
    Oh no here we go. A different opinion ='s trolling!!??! I was just responding to "Deal with it", which was rude, no?
    By calling someone a "toolbag"? By inciting reaction by making broad statements about people being just plain wrong for not liking the Rock, indeed suggesting that saying anything negative about him was blasphemy? Yep, that's trolling bro - making statements CLEARLY for reactions sake, I'm sure that nobody here even believes thats how you truly feel.

  9. #39
    What the hell is taking it to PM gonna do? Come be rude to my face, Battle Creek MI. I will give you directions if necc.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    By calling someone a "toolbag"? By inciting reaction by making broad statements about people being just plain wrong for not liking the Rock, indeed suggesting that saying anything negative about him was blasphemy? Yep, that's trolling bro - making statements CLEARLY for reactions sake, I'm sure that nobody here even believes thats how you truly feel.
    Called someone a toolbag after the deal with that statement...go check, I'll wait.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.