Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I wont miss him either. He got boring back in the early 2000s... Blah blah blah, monkey piss, blah blah blah, know your role blvd, blah blah blah, smackdown hotel, blah blah blah, turn that sombitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass...

It was nice seeing him again (at WM27), but ever since, I've been very disinterested in him.

Blog Entries
    Wow!! Would you look at this, all of a sudden there are people complaining about the Rock and it wasn't long ago when that was surely taboo on this site. I guess he's no longer the flavor of the month.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

I won't miss him either. In fact I thought bringing the rock back to headline WM twice and giving him the strap was a slap in the face and a vote of no confidence for their current full time roster.

I understand the rock sells merch, puts butts in the seats and draws ratings. I get it. But my opinion stands.

Threads like this just goes to show what the IWC is made of. A bunch of "hipster" wrestling fans. Cant like anything/anyone too mainstream now can we? You guys do understand that if given the chance, 90% of the roster would leave the ring for Hollywood, don't you? Are you mad at The Rock for getting pissed and leaving? Isn't it his life and his choice? Doesn't your "internet darling" CM Punk get pissed off, cry, and threaten to leave every couple of months?? I don't see the fu&%ing difference, truthfully. "Boo hoo!!!, The Rock is taking someones spot!! Waaah, cry sob, The Rock doesn't do houseshows!!!" It's called SUPER-STARDOM Assholes!! How about the roster step their games up and there wouldn't be a spot to take!?!

Talking shit about The Rock is BLASPHEMY!!!!!

-Held WWE gold (I think) 17 times!!
    -The only superstar to have a PPV named after him
    -The only superstar to have a television show named after him (his catchphrase)
    -The only superstar to make it in Hollywood (many have tried)
    -NO ONE has ever had a connection with the crowd like The Rock!
    -The Rock came in with a huge push that resulted in him being the most LEGITIMATELY HATED superstar ever, only to put in the hard work to CHANGE HIS SITUATION and become one of the most adored superstars of all time!!

The Rock is a lot of things, but sucks isn't one of them!!

I won't miss the Rock. I have him #6 on my list of all time favs, but the attitude era was a long time ago. He did huge things in the business but bolted the first chance he got. I know many others would, but would they do it in a the manner he did? There was a long time where he was trying to downplay his history with the WWE for no other reason than his personal gain. It was the reason Cena made his comments about the Rock in the first place. For a 3rd generation, future hall of fame performer, he had no problem cutting ties almost completely. Would John Cena do that if he left the WWE to become a full time actor? Then all of sudden, Wrestlemania starts doing crowds of over 70,000 and $10 million gates and Dwayne shows up. The WWE basically laid down for him and gave him the world. He was almost always the last segment of every RAW he was on, was in two WM main events, beat the hottest wrestler in the business at two straight ppvs and debuted the new title. The only guy he put over was already the top guy in the company and some reports said he didn't even want to that at WM. His comeback was entertaining at times, and I'm sure it was good business for the WWE, but if I knew it was going to be as egotistical and self serving (considering he already had the money he was doing it for) as his departure years ago, I would've passed entirely. I feel the business has done a lot more for him than he's done for it or to honor it, and considering he's the Rock, I think that says something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBanger View Post

-The Rock came in with a huge push that resulted in him being the most LEGITIMATELY HATED superstar ever, only to put in the hard work to CHANGE HIS SITUATION and become one of the most adored superstars of all time!!

The Rock does suck!! Deal with it. Not everyone has to like who you like. Deal with that also.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    The Rock does suck!! Deal with it. Not everyone has to like who you like. Deal with that also.
    Listen up toolbag. Never said you have to like who I like, but not liking someone just because the IWC doesn't like them is the absolute dumbest thing I have ever heard of. Look at the accolades that I have listed and tell me how you can not like the guy who transcended the business that you admire?

Oh, and Deal with THESE!!!
    *Points to balls

Blog Entries
    Listen up toolbag. Never said you have to like who I like, but not liking someone just because the IWC doesn't like them is the absolute dumbest thing I have ever heard of. Look at the accolades that I have listed and tell me how you can not like the guy who transcended the business that you admire?

Oh, and Deal with THESE!!!
    *Points to balls
    Ok fella, this is probably as far as I'm going to let you carry on trolling. Keep it civil son.

Blog Entries
    Threads like this just goes to show what the IWC is made of. A bunch of "hipster" wrestling fans. Cant like anything/anyone too mainstream now can we? You guys do understand that if given the chance, 90% of the roster would leave the ring for Hollywood, don't you? Are you mad at The Rock for getting pissed and leaving? Isn't it his life and his choice? Doesn't your "internet darling" CM Punk get pissed off, cry, and threaten to leave every couple of months?? I don't see the fu&%ing difference, truthfully. "Boo hoo!!!, The Rock is taking someones spot!! Waaah, cry sob, The Rock doesn't do houseshows!!!" It's called SUPER-STARDOM Assholes!! How about the roster step their games up and there wouldn't be a spot to take!?!

I'm a fan of John Cena and not a fan of The rock. It's not anything against the rock... He's just not there enough for me to care about him anymore. Saying he's too mainstream and that's the reason is presumptuous and makes you sound pretentious. We are not hipsters, we are simply stating an opinion.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm a fan of John Cena and not a fan of The rock. It's not anything against the rock... He's just not there enough for me to care about him anymore. Saying he's too mainstream and that's the reason is presumptuous and makes you sound pretentious. We are not hipsters, we are simply stating an opinion.
    Does hipster mean pretty cool? If so, I'm totally a hipster.