Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.

Honestly I wont miss the rock

dunno about you but rock never really struck me much when he was competing with punk or when he was the champ
    just a corporate ass kisser.
    claiming to be the people's champ and now his ego is just getting on his way to work back with the wwe because of a mere scripted loss at mania.
    I find this rather disgusting but at the same time i dont give as much hassle and some other people might've because with rocky or no rocky the show MUST go on, but creative team is on their high tippy toes running around back and forward without many ideas.
    as u all probably heard, initial plans were to have rock vs brock at mania with a typical 1 year old build up that only that probably would only develop 1 or 2 times through the course of the rest of the year at random ppv's.
    just like the same for cena vs rock I and II
    this ideal that wwe recently felt a bit complacent due to their high star power at mania ( HHH, Lesnar, Taker, Rock) is critically hitting on wwe and i feel that they need to get back on track and build some new talent as soon as possible.
    of course this wont prevent the ratings from dropping i mean..ROCK IS RATINGS!
    But..i've always been a guy that just doesnt care if he's gone to make movies or whatever..and idk if his "injury" is legit or scripted as a way to just tell his fanbase on twitter and facebook that that's whats preventing him from competiting again. oh well..
    what do u feel? do u miss rocky? do u miss his bedtime stories? do u miss his quotes sayings intro's theme songs and arm goosebumps? i surely don't...

I enjoyed him when he was a full time wrestler. No doubt. But since he returned, I don't really care. I did not like Cean vs Rock at Mania 28. I did not like his matches vs Punk and Cena vs Rock 2. Some promo were good, but for the matches, they were just average, and Cena vs Rock was just BAD. If the original plans were to have Rock to win again at Mania 29, and lose at ER vs Cena, because the plans changed just before Mania, perhaps The Rock did not put the best he had in this match... Whatever, I don't miss him. Nothing against him.

He's never there for me to miss.

As much as I think I don't like him I'll probably miss Cena like crazy when he is gone for good.

Blog Entries
    I think people often forget that The Rock wasn't a full time WWE wrestler for a long time. He's been a part timer/not there for just about as long if not longer than he was an active full time superstar. It's hard to miss a guy who hasn't been a full time wrestler for like 9 years lol!
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think people often forget that The Rock wasn't a full time WWE wrestler for a long time. He's been a part timer/not there for just about as long if not longer than he was an active full time superstar. It's hard to miss a guy who hasn't been a full time wrestler for like 9 years lol!
    That's exactly what I said. You can not be the same after so many years

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    That's exactly what I said. You can not be the same after so many years
    wwe will certainly miss him and his dumb fanbase on twitter and FB buying everything he says about his injury.
    they will just wait patiently untill he comes back
    which is probably never or not in a very....very...long time lol

For me he didn't do anything memorable and was only around sometimes so no I won't miss Rock. He just brought a lot of hype and while I thought he was good his presence didn't make WWE must see tv. Not saying I don't like him or it's good riddance just won't miss him, at all.

If you grew up with The Rock, then it is nice to see him once in a while. I don't put too much stock into whether or not he's taking away from the spotlight of today's wrestlers since they're not exactly stars. It all boils down to WWE being a business. If Rock will generate revenue, then I see nothing wrong with them bringing him in to do that. Put yourself in Vince McMahon's shoes. Your profits are dwindling. Interest in your product is dropping by the week. Would you do the same thing? If you ran the company where Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan were headlining Wrestlemania, you'd probably be out of business.

You're totaly right DK. SaberTooth also is right. But these are I think 2 different things. Business and entertainment.

He is a bit of dick if he did have a little roid tantrum that is.