Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    They should be undefeated
    Well except for each and every dark match that they lose to Cena, ???? and ???? by DQ after Raw is over. You know WWE has to send the fans home with Cena winning that dark match

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Senbon View Post
    If I would book this: Monday night raw the 6 man tag match gets interrupted by the 3 man rock band. The shield escapes but 3 man band decimate them hell no and brothers of destruction. Next week promos of rock band explaining to the shield they take their spotlight they take yours ect. Then brothers of destruction/hell no comes out and fight them to only be interrupted by shield to decimate both teams. These events turn into a 9 man tag team match for the tag team championship at extreme rules. Thus shield winning and evoking free bird rules because it took 3 of them to win it. Then 3 man band feuds with shield for titles.
    not sure if trolling or....
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    Kane needs to get back his monster heel persona
    No he doesn't. It didn't work last time, and we've got enough monsters on the roster - Mark Henry, Big Show, Ryback, Big E Langston.

I like Hell No, although I'm okay with them parting ways. But I don't see a place for Kane in the main event scene at the moment, so why not let them fill the tag scene?
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Here is a thought? Ryback interferes in the match attacking Undertaker only for Cena to get some of Ryback and the distraction causes the Shield to win

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Here is a thought? Ryback interferes in the match attacking Undertaker only for Cena to get some of Ryback and the distraction causes the Shield to win
    I really hope this won't happen. Ryback vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania is a match I don't want to see.