Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yea anyone who thinks The Shield is going down on a RAW to such an already established wrestler who barely wrestles is just marking out for a wrestler he likes. Shield will get the pin no doubt about it, and it'll set up a tag match with team Hell No.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath_Decka View Post
    Yea anyone who thinks The Shield is going down on a RAW to such an already established wrestler who barely wrestles is just marking out for a wrestler he likes. Shield will get the pin no doubt about it, and it'll set up a tag match with team Hell No.
    Not true I'm a shield fan over the others I just think this will happen. I gave it thought, with my brain

I guess The Shield will win Ã* la "David vs Goliath" upset. Through this, they find themselves 'earning' a Tag Team Championship opportunity at Extreme Rules, Which they will hopefully win.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Undertaker and Team Hell No will be winning when all of a sudden "Here comes the pain"

Fresh Member
    i think the match wont go ahead,they will attack undertaker before it ,or cena will get revenge but if it does i think the shield will win,there prob best thing in wwe at the moment there matches were very good they can all wrestle,is it me or does anybody see roman reigns as the next rock there is something about him that thinks he is going to be big it depends if vince,hhh and cena like him tho,a lot of great wrestlers havent got a chance to hit it big,regal barret (should be wwe champ) tyson kid drew mc etc

I have a feeling we won't see this match on Raw. I bet Shield will attack one of them and it will be set up for Extreme Rules.

If I would book this: Monday night raw the 6 man tag match gets interrupted by the 3 man rock band. The shield escapes but 3 man band decimate them hell no and brothers of destruction. Next week promos of rock band explaining to the shield they take their spotlight they take yours ect. Then brothers of destruction/hell no comes out and fight them to only be interrupted by shield to decimate both teams. These events turn into a 9 man tag team match for the tag team championship at extreme rules. Thus shield winning and evoking free bird rules because it took 3 of them to win it. Then 3 man band feuds with shield for titles.

Could you imagine if Taker put over The Shield? It would be amazing.

I see them losing by DQ only.

Blog Entries
    I call that not only will the Shield win strong here and possibly pin Taker doing it but it will be due to Kane and DB colliding and we see a renewal of them starting to fall apart...which leads us to ER and a tag title match where the erosion futher causes the belts to change hands as many expect and a TEAM hell no feud long awaited and highly antcipated by this guy...Kane needs to get back his monster heel persona

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

They should be undefeated

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!