Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CM Punks future return. The options thread.

So old grumpy is having some time off to heal and chill out. Good for him. He's worked his nuts off and taken injuries along the way. He deserves an arm chair and a few beers.......errrr Pepsis.

But he will be back. My question isn't so much when, as how? Will he just appear at a really unexpected moment for a huge pop? Will he return to fuck up someones match/title shot/title reign? Will he have a slow build with either cryptic or blatant video promos?

My personal off the wall option would be to have him take enough time off so as you don't think he's about to return every week, maybe 3 months or so. Just enough time to half forget he's not around. Then have him return as an anonymous ninja. Attacking various people until he final unmasks himself. I know it sounds very WCW but I'm old skool.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    have him return as an anonymous ninja.
    For me he's done with WWE and won't come back.

he mentioned a tag team idea with brock id like to see that or id have come back as a manager for someone like daniel bryan or if tyson kidd is back when comes back off well deserved time off and do a slow long term program of who he manages turns face and have punk use and manipulate them to get the title back or something i admit i put 30 seconds of thought in to that idea
    TNA PPV Prediction Contest 2011/2012 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    CM Punk is not done with WWE. If CM Punk decides to wrestle anywhere else it would be a step down. I mean I would like to see him in TNA and face guys like Aries and Joe again, I feel he is not going anywhere. I think he's just angry with the way things are, but he'll be back.

Plus I hope we will get Austin Vs Punk one day.

Blog Entries
    Punk will return in time for Summerslam at the latest. Don't wanna see Cena-Punk again at SS, and I'm thinking we'll see Rock vs Brock at SS. So where does that leave Punk?

The fans will cheer his return unless he returns in some shockingly negative manner.

Possibly a face Punk vs heel Ryback?

As far as a heel return:
    Punk vs Bryan is at the top of my list.

Also, I've always wanted a Punk/Sheamus feud, they've dabbled in a couple singles matches over the past year, but nothing major.

How about a face Punk vs Ziggler? Maybe Swagger?

Still plenty of feuds to keep him busy until his next hissy fit.

Blog Entries
    He could wear a full body outfit to hide his tatts. Ride a flying fox to the ring. Call himself Suicide.

That gimmick could work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I'd piss myself laughing if this occurred. Imagine the Punk marks going bananas about it. He could reignite his feud with Hardy in TNA.

If nothing else it will illustrate how replaceable he is in WWE.

His comeback. Hm. He will probably come back out, look really grumpy, and then complain about something. for a change.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    I would love to see him in TNA...He can feud with AJ/Joe/Daniels/Aeries/Hardy/Roode/Storm/Daniels...n my fav one will be Punk vs Angle...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    He could wear a full body outfit to hide his tatts. Ride a flying fox to the ring. Call himself Suicide.

That gimmick could work.
    Where in the hell are they going to find a full body outfit?