Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: CM Sook

Like it has been stated, I can only make judgement calls on Phil Brooks. I get his CM Punk persona is this rebel and such, but everything I have seen from him outside the ring and such makes me question him. He has stated he's not a lifer in the WWE. Which i find kind of a slap to the face. I mean I know punk had his fan base from ROH but WWE had a big hand in making him the man he is today and he just doesn't seem appreciative of it.

Also I find the fact that he gets away with alot alittle disgusting. Like it has been said, calling fans fags, hitting fans, calling the pope a nazi, while everything may have be justified in some small way, imagine if Cena or Orton said that, people would be wanting their heads. Brooks reminds me of one kind of kid from school. That one kid that somehow got away with a bunch of stuff and never got in trouble and the moment someone else did their ass got nailed to the wall. And because of that, he feels untouchable which creates an ego problem.

I just think Brooks needs a major wake up call. I don't know how or by who but he just needs someone to kick him in the ass.

I don't know if Shawn Michaels threatened to leave, but he also stood up to Vince and gave him the finger a couple of times. Then again, CM Punk is no HBK. Plus, he did this in a time where there was a surplus of MEGA stars like Austin, Rock, Taker, HHH, so there was no actual need for Vince to absolutely keep him.

I guess this depends on exactly WHAT is Punk's beef. Not being on the top spot? Having to settle with wrestling on Wrestlemania against Undertaker? Dropping the belt to a part-timer?

He held the WWE title for a year. Albeit, his matches were not the main event of half of the PPV's, but still. He had a good run.

I think he's burned up and needs some time off to see if those bags under his eyes disappear.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Blog Entries
    He needs a good old fashioned stretching maybe?

Blog Entries
    I don't know what the refusal to whine one more time would do. Maybe it's just me but all his promos of the last 2 years have seemed to be nothing but whining. The only reason he comes off different to Big Show is his talent at selling verbally. But really, the content he has been spewing is bitching, complaining and whining.

Basically, he's just gotten to the point of enough is enough. He evidently is looking for a change in direction. Let him have this timeout and let's see what he comes back with.

Telling it like it is,
    MB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't know what the refusal to whine one more time would do. Maybe it's just me but all his promos of the last 2 years have seemed to be nothing but whining. The only reason he comes off different to Big Show is his talent at selling verbally. But really, the content he has been spewing is bitching, complaining and whining.
    Well yeah, but then his largest fanbase consists of people that watch WWE and bitch all the time about it, so he fits right in.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I actually came to a similar conclusion after watching the CM Punk dvd, basically it comes down like this.

Punk's problem, and by extension, Vince's problem with Punk is that he is exactly as good as he thinks he is. Seriously though, watching his dvd it just came off as this whiny bitch that complains no matter what he gets. Like a spoiled child bitching that his ice cream is too cold.
    Exactly what i thought when i watched the DVD. It doesn't matter what he has now its what he wants next.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Exactly what i thought when i watched the DVD. It doesn't matter what he has now its what he wants next.
    totally
    won MITB "Well I didn't really want to be in that match anyway, it was no good

won heavyweight title "Nobody really believed in me the whole time"

got to have a WM moment with Undertaker "I would have rather wrestled John Cena or SCSA"

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    totally
    won MITB "Well I didn't really want to be in that match anyway, it was no good

won heavyweight title "Nobody really believed in me the whole time"

got to have a WM moment with Undertaker "I would have rather wrestled John Cena or SCSA"
    In Punk's defense on this he really wasn't booked that strong after any of his World Heavyweight Championship reigns. I believe he only has three successful title defenses(two against JBL and one against Gene Snitsky). He retained against the likes of Batista and Jeff Hardy by disqualification. I've always been under the belief that Punk's World title reigns were just horribly booked.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    In Punk's defense on this he really wasn't booked that strong after any of his World Heavyweight Championship reigns. I believe he only has three successful title defenses(two against JBL and one against Gene Snitsky). He retained against the likes of Batista and Jeff Hardy by disqualification. I've always been under the belief that Punk's World title reigns were just horribly booked.
    At least he has title reigns to bitch about. How many times was Roddy Piper world champ? How about Curt Hennig?