Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

When Christian returns

What I would like when WWE decides to give us 'Captain Charisma' back on TV, I would like it to have return as a face and let him immediately be put in a World Title feud with Ziggler. Just think about it. If given the proper storyline and decent amount of promo- and ringwork these two can put on solid matches and could easily be showstealers on any PPV.

Plus it would also be a good way to start elevating Dolph Ziggler to be a legit main event.

Whaddaya think?

Christian will win the MITB in July

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Christian will win the MITB in July
    I would mark out so hard if that happen. No wrestler deserves it more. Give this man a WWE title reign... You want a fresh character... put a face christian as world champion on raw... I can't recall them ever doing that. Having him win money in the bank would just make who ever he takes it from look stronger, which is a plus.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    The Bike will be ridden by Christian next. She'll leave Ziggy to open up a spot for The Instant Classic

In my humble opinion, Christian has been un-interesting and completely predictable since his big turn on Edge years and years ago. His wrestling is average at best, he's got a very non-wrestler-looking physique, and his only gimmick has been putting his hand above his brow to see his peeps (which is a funny gimmick, but not at all addressed). During his last run, he was much like Randy Orton has been lately.. no angles, no direction, little charisma, and relying on old times. Unless they are going to drastically overhaul Christian, please don't bring him back. But if they do bring back the same old guy, at least it'll give people who watch it live time to go to the bathroom or grab a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    put a face christian as world champion on raw.
    I would like a heel Christian as WWE Champ. Christian should cash in on Cena, then after a few matches, he can go after Daniel Bryan.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath_Decka View Post
    In my humble opinion, Christian has been un-interesting and completely predictable since his big turn on Edge years and years ago. His wrestling is average at best, he's got a very non-wrestler-looking physique, and his only gimmick has been putting his hand above his brow to see his peeps (which is a funny gimmick, but not at all addressed). During his last run, he was much like Randy Orton has been lately.. no angles, no direction, little charisma, and relying on old times. Unless they are going to drastically overhaul Christian, please don't bring him back. But if they do bring back the same old guy, at least it'll give people who watch it live time to go to the bathroom or grab a sandwich.
    His feuds vs Orton and Sheamus were great. The matches were great. They had really good chemistry

Now I don't know if the writing was done for him in TNA, or if he's scripted worse in WWE but I don't find Captain Charisma as interesting as the Instant Classic on the mic, though I think both are great in the wring. I wish he'd use the Frog Splash as a finisher like he did from time to time in TNA though cause the Unprettier is almost as bad as the Canadian Destroyer for being believable but not as visually impressive. His matched with Orton in his last run were great but he's not shone on the mic in the WWE since his anger management with DDP, and that's not a good thing, that's a bad thing

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    One more match!

I have never disliked Christian and I have always seen him as the Matt Hardy guy. Matt Hardy is my top 5 favorite wrestler just in case you guys want to know that. Both have good charisma, good wrestlers, can storytell, but they both lack that special thing that makes them the top main event guy. I don't know why but my feeling is that he should go after the World heavyweight title and not the WWE title. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Christian can get a shot at the WWE title and do something good with it. We don't know because we haven't seen him in that TOP position.

Can he carry the company by being the top champion?

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    christian returns at mitb wins the briefcase, at mitb the main event for the world heavyweight title is ziggler vs db after db breaks upwith kane, db wins the title at mitb
    then at summerslam ziggler gets his rematch against db and loses again and then heel christian comes in cashes on db wins the title and then sets up a triple threat at the september ppv i cant remember the name of lol
    sounds good or what?