Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The shield will lose on Monday night

Im calling that the shield will lose on Monday night and undertaker will pick up the pin, but then go on to win the tag belts at extreme rules and invoke the freebird rule. This gets the shields undefeated streak out the way, falling to a true legend (creating a bit of history to add to takers legacy), yet keeps there push going and takes them to the next level. This will also do no harm at all to the resurgent tag division.

This is the most plausible outcome right? And also who do you think the 2 shield members will be at extreme rules?

Im going for Ambrose and rollins with reigns as outside enforcer

Blog Entries
    The shield will not lose cleanly on monday night raw if they lose at all... They need the shield to look strong.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Duderino View Post
    This is the most plausible outcome right?
    Not for me. I don't see The Shield losing anytime soon, especially on RAW

Blog Entries
    Still calling it! Points taken tho,I know they are the strongest faction for a long long time and have to continue to look strong. But I just get annoyed with every new charactor having a 'undefeated' streak and it gets in the way, if that makes sense. I just feel this is the last time taker will be in England performing and he can bow out making a bit of history. But then a few weeks after the shield win the tag belts and get elevated more so, there first loss will not be so relevant

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    The shield will not lose cleanly on monday night raw if they lose at all... They need the shield to look strong.
    But where do they go from here? Winning the tag titles then defending them against the Uso's, LOL major step down, to me they need to keep them as far away from the tag titles as possible the lack of competition in that division will make them fall off the face of the earth.

The GM should try and cause disention among them by making a fatal four way for the WWE title with them and Cena.

Blog Entries
    You just know that this match isn't ending clean. There will be shenanigans that will end with the BoD and Bryan cleaning house and standing tall, but this match isn't ending by pinfall, no chance.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I'm putting it out there..

I think not only will The Shield win on Monday but I think Taker will be the man who is pinned.
    Imagine how strong they would look after that...!

Then, at Extreme Rules, they will defeat Team Hell No and become the NEWWWW WWE Tag-Team Champions!
    Aaaand use the Freebird rule!

On a sidenote, is anyone else surprised The Fabulous Freebirds aren't in the WWE Hall Of Fame?

I think the Shield wins Monday Night with Daniel Bryan getting pinned. Undertaker and Kane will be either layed out or fighting outside the ring.

5 points earned,
    MB

Blog Entries
    I call that the match won't even start at all. The Shield will probably attack Taker from behind when he is on the stage/ramp for his entrance while Kane and DB are already in the ring. Then a big brawl on the stage between the 6 with Shield coming out on top!

Quote Originally Posted by MattTY2JHBK View Post
    I'm putting it out there..

I think not only will The Shield win on Monday but I think Taker will be the man who is pinned.
    Imagine how strong they would look after that...!

Then, at Extreme Rules, they will defeat Team Hell No and become the NEWWWW WWE Tag-Team Champions!
    Aaaand use the Freebird rule!

On a sidenote, is anyone else surprised The Fabulous Freebirds aren't in the WWE Hall Of Fame?
    I really am actually but soon enough i reckon.