Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

AJ's Next Endeavor? Next Boyfriend?

Since Dolph has the WHC title and Big E by his side, I think it's time to let AJ go. If this were to happen, who would be the one wrestler that needs her by their side so they can get ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    Since Dolph has the WHC title and Big E by his side, I think it's time to let AJ go. If this were to happen, who would be the one wrestler that needs her by their side so they can get ahead?
    Get her back to singles action, where she belongs.. I am sick of this whore out AJ storylines... If its not one its another

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

I think it's more likely that AJ leaves with Big E than stays with Mr Ziggles, still would rather she wrestled, which she does quite well, than whored, which she's only passable at

She looked pretty good when she sat on the announcer's table by JBL. Can they just make her a permanent fixture there?

Please?
    MB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    She looked pretty good when she sat on the announcer's table by JBL. Can they just make her a permanent fixture there?

Please?
    MB
    Shame on you for suggesting that a woman be nothing more than an object. Tut tut, good sir. Tut tut.

She's great as a valet / manager type. But I do agree that Ziggler doesnt need her. I've said it hundreds of times, the most over females in the business are valets / managers. Vickie & AJ...

I dont give 2 shits about female wrestling. If I did, I'd search out old videos of GLOW on YouTube. The only time I have interest in a female is when she's a manager. Sable with Mero, Terri with Goldust, Sunny with the Body Donnas, Vickie with Dolph, AJ with DB / Ziggler and whatever other male they want her to slut it up with. Then there's Woman, Sunshine, Dark Journey, Missy Hyatt, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Shame on you for suggesting that a woman be nothing more than an object. Tut tut, good sir. Tut tut.
    Wait?!? Women aren't objects?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Announcer? Her talking is rubbish. Wrestling? In the Divas division? What's the point? There's a reason nobody pays attention to it - it's garbage. Just a bit of tits and ass, is all it is.

I think she should join The Shield and just be doing all 3 of them.

If you bring it down to just T&A then AJ definitely doesn't belong as she lacks quality in that regard. She's alright in the ring but there is definitely a lack of........... division? Even the tag team division is more solid than the diva's one right now, a bit like marshmellow is more solid than candyfloss, while the statement is true it's nothing you can build on

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think she should join The Shield and just be doing all 3 of them.