• Bully Ray vs James Storm

3 13.64%
  • Bully Ray vs Matt Morgan

1 4.55%
  • Bully Ray vs someone else.......

5 22.73%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vote for Bound For Glory main event 2013

My guess is Bully Ray will be champion til than. Certainly he should be champion past Slammiversary. Who should he face is the question: I'll give top 4 candidates aka matches. Also leave an other option to vote for someone else to face Bully Ray. So here is the top 4: Bully vs AJ Stylez; vs Matt Morgan; vs James Storm; or Hulk Hogan. Hogan so they could say Hulk Hogan was a former TNA world champion. Plus, Hogan has that kind of ego so why couldn't it happen? James Storm is a top face in the company. Why not? He deserves a world title run some time down the road. Morgan has been given a bit of a push here lately. Why not? I figure he will be co-main eventing the ppv come October. AJ Stylez for obvious reasons....can't have shot til than and TNA original seeking redemption. Sort of like John Cena in WWE. Vote and discuss.........

AJ is and has been one of my top favs in TNA since I started watching. Still is today....so I voted for AJ.

Christopher Daniels new World Champ you have my permission to agree

NOWWW!

I say AJ. the new AJ is badass!
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

My prediction is quite sad, well very sad...

DON'T READ!!!

Bully Ray (Champ) VS HULK HOGAN!!!!

With Hogan winning then losing it to Morgan at a later date, I warned you it was sad.

Your poll is a bit screwed what if someone doesnt think Bully will be champ still then?

It has to be Bully Ray vs AJ Styles.

If they ever gonna use Matt Morgan as the unlikely saviour of TNA it might as well be at Bound for Glory, so Matt gets my vote. (That and I couldn't get myself to vote for AJ Stylez, just calling him by his proper ring name didn't suffice I suppose?)

None of the above
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Knock on wood......It'll be Bully Ray vs Sting.....*rubbing temples to alleviate the migraine*

Blog Entries
    Bully vs James Storm.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!