Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    It's very plausible and possible. Punk has no where to go as a heel. If he takes off several months, he can easily return to a mega pop and be a huge face (again). Whether or not that's against Cena, we'd have to see. They could have him work a program against a big time heel at the time. WWE has done this with so many of their guys that take extended breaks. They come back from being big time heels to big time face responses.
    I see where you're going with that. I.e. Y2J. But who would be a big time heel at the time he could fued with. Only names that come up are Ziggler and Orton if he gets his turn.

If punk returned as a face and the 'E' played it well, they could have Heyman be the manager of another heel e.g. Cena, Ryback, Bryan etc. after a heel turn for them and have punk go to war with them as a face. The whole feeling betrayed by Paul thing. Or Paul could choose Lesnar over Punk and set up a match between them.

How about having Heyman manage someone like Mark Henry or Big Show? Both are near retirement age and would love to have a title reign before they finally retire.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    This will not happen. Not possible
    great that will be punk vs cena summerslam 3 years in a row then xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ares91 View Post
    How about having Heyman manage someone like Mark Henry or Big Show? Both are near retirement age and would love to have a title reign before they finally retire.
    Both had a title reign a few months ago, and I don't think they need a manager

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    great that will be punk vs cena summerslam 3 years in a row then xD
    Last year was a Triple Threat

Blog Entries
    AS much as I hate to agree I do think Punk should turn face by throwing Paul H under the bus which could make an interesting feud indeed with Brock on down the road...I also like the way he came off on RAW and was hoping for this kind of reaction different than his norm after WM and considering he does deserve some time off ..

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

I wonder if he will debut another theme song once he returns. Bark at the Moon?

Thanks,
    MB

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    I wonder if he will debut another theme song once he returns. Bark at the Moon?

Thanks,
    MB
    That would be awesome!

I shall be very sad as I love to see him each and every week, he is the best on the mic and one of the best in the ring...
    Don't be away long.. Please

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch