Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

since Punk will be away.

Since Cm Punk will be gone till around SummerSlam I really think they need give Paul Heyman some tv time to make up for the times hes goin to mactuallywith Punk away. Granted Brock is still around but dude only has limited apperances and though I may be the only one here I love Heyman. He can talk his ass off and he draw legitimate heat. So I'm guessing he could probably do a couple things here

One being Commentary. Why not. I'm gettin a little sick of King and Paul would spice things up at the table

Two. Now this is a long shot. But this is also WWE so u never know.everybody is wanting The Shield to have a new member and though he wouldn't actually be a member why not let him manage them. Yall might bash this one and I could understand. Ambrose is a good enough talker for the whole team, they alreafy have some good heat, and theres not a lot of sence in this.. but at the same time there is a lot of sence in it.

I have one more idead but I'm not even going to share that one. Thats how stupid it is

I like tou thoughts. And please don't be nice if u don't want to I can handle it

Punk is going to return as a face and will likely go up against Cena at SS.

I don't think Punk will be gone for that long but i think Paul might take some time off too, and only appear when Brock is there.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    This will not happen. Not possible

Quote Originally Posted by iiamtripp View Post
    everybody is wanting The Shield to have a new member
    I don't want The Shield to have a new member and I think I'm not the only one here. The Shield does not need a 4th member.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I don't want The Shield to have a new member and I think I'm not the only one here. The Shield does not need a 4th member.
    I agree another member would be too much. They're fine they way they are. Add more member and itll get as tired as Aces & 8's

I hope punk woulsnt be gone that long. But I don't see why he wouldn't be and as far as Heyman I feel that way too. But id like to see him take anther role while punk is gone and possibly build up a nice role in a story for punks return. But this is WWE so who knows

I don't see punk returnin as a face being that he is one of if not the top heel

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    This will not happen. Not possible
    It's very plausible and possible. Punk has no where to go as a heel. If he takes off several months, he can easily return to a mega pop and be a huge face (again). Whether or not that's against Cena, we'd have to see. They could have him work a program against a big time heel at the time. WWE has done this with so many of their guys that take extended breaks. They come back from being big time heels to big time face responses.

It's very plausible and possible. Punk has no where to go as a heel. If he takes off several months, he can easily return to a mega pop and be a huge face (again). Whether or not that's against Cena, we'd have to see. They could have him work a program against a big time heel at the time. WWE has done this with so many of their guys that take extended breaks. They come back from being big time heels to big time face responses.
    No sorry, if Punk returns as a face he won't face Cena. There is always a possibility if he returns as a heel, but as a face , you can already forget about it. IMO, when he returns, heel or face, he will not face Cena